Well, Trump has finally and overtly committed treason

Well, it is a feeling--one of revulsion. The real kicker is that it's the Republicans who are buying into Trump on all of this. My goodness, the lengths one will go to to be a man controlling a woman's body.
Revulsion, disgust, embarrassment are indeed feelings, but they are a response to what he did. My feeling had nothing whatsoever to do with the facts of his actions.
 
And I love how the party of Reagan is suddenly all bending over for a Russian dictator.

yet another example of your blatant partisan hackery

Fixed your post

Now you're resorting to lies to pretend?

Pathetic.

Having never sent any Republican a voter or so much as a penny while regularly criticizing their inability to do anything or follow up on any of their talk.....how am I (R) partisan again?:rolleyes:

Right.....not being an alt-left bigot who hates white people and freaks out like it's the end of the world every time Trump says or does anything doesn't make me a Republican no matter how bad you wish it did!! :)
 
It's only bad because Trump and (R)'s.

When the (D)'s do it they call it "international relations" and pretend it's all great no matter how deep the shit gets.
When did the democrats say it was the US's fault the Russians attacked out elections systems and infrastructure?
When did they tell the Russian government that getting to the bottom of the attacks is a "Rigged Witch Hunt"?
 
Oh so we're not at war with Russia??

You gotta pick one....being at war is like being pregnant we either are or aren't.

Again, not being a (D)ick sucker doesn't make me a Republican or a supporter.

The Cold War was not declared, and the Rosenbergs were executed for espionage. The World Trade Center was primarily attacked by Saudi Arabians, but we were not at war with them. ISIS is an ideological state, not a geographical state. The point is, there are common sense interests that need to be protected, whether or not war is declared.

Sanctions are generally tried first with a military adversary. Those sanctions against Russia were just undermined.

While Trump may not be on the hook for treason because of the legal interpretation of open war, if any of his associates were involved with Russian agents while the sanctions were in place, they may be in legal jeopardy. And if Trump himself is being blackmailed or benefitted personally from Russian money influence while the sanctions were in place, he may be in legal jeopardy.

You are just gloating about the legal definition of treason. Typical Repugnican move.

As for your last ridiculous statement, your sympathies are obvious to everyone but yourself.
 
The party of Obama wants the 1980's foreign policy back.
 
Neutral?

You an equivocating wimp, the perfect tool for propagandists. Have you even heard about the invasion of the Ukraine? Do you also agree with Trump and the Russian propagandists that this invasion was the fault of the U.S.?

Look in the mirror, buddy. You guys are almost as much of manipulable political simpletons as I am. I know niet about politics, but I lack your massive confirmation bias when google-ing stuff.


Didn't you clowns just defend Germany's decision to endorse Russia's direct pipeline? Just to take shots at Trump.

When in fact, the US (Obama), Ukraine and others opposed it long before Trump.
One of the reasons being that the inevitable shutdown of the preexisting pipeline (which passes through Ukraine) undermines regional security, particularly Ukraine's in the face of Russia's imperialistic goals.
 
I leave that to the national security folks.

Nice cop out......too bad you can't just be honest and say there is NOTHING at all ever that Trump could do that you would approve of simply because Trump.

Trump tries to work with Russia? Treason!!

Trump wars with Russia? Evil baby killing Hitler!!!

Trump cures cancer?? You want cancer back!!!

My feelings about Trump have nothing whatsoever to do with him blaming the US for Russia's attacks on this country in 2016.

I know....I never said they did.

You hysterically screaming about the sky falling every time Trump does anything though.....clearly your feels.
 
Nice cop out......too bad you can't just be honest and say there is NOTHING at all ever that Trump could do that you would approve of simply because Trump.

Trump tries to work with Russia? Treason!!

Trump wars with Russia? Evil baby killing Hitler!!!

Trump cures cancer?? You want cancer back!!!



I know....I never said they did.

You hysterically screaming about the sky falling every time Trump does anything though.....clearly your feels.
ok, it's obvious you agree with Trump that it's the US's fault they attacked us. No point in further discussion with you on it.
 
When did the democrats say it was the US's fault

All the fucking time....were you just asleep through the last 2 (D) administrations???

Probably.

If a (D) POTUS came out and skinned puppies alive on the front lawn of the WH you'd just call it "cultural diversity" and a sign of respect to China!!
 
Revulsion, disgust, embarrassment are indeed feelings, but they are a response to what he did. My feeling had nothing whatsoever to do with the facts of his actions.

It will be interesting to see if the Republicans elected to Congress to safeguard and prosper the United States ever will respond to what their president is actually doing.
 
Didn't you clowns just defend Germany's decision to endorse Russia's direct pipeline? Just to take shots at Trump.

You will have to cite when I sided with this group of "clowns" that you apparently take a partisan position against. BTW, you're full of shit by claiming to be neutral.

Find the citation where I sided with these amorphous "clowns" you reference.

And get back with me about your support of Trump and Russian propaganda related to the Russian military invasion of the Ukraine being the fault of Trump's U.S. predecessors.
 
TThe point is, there are common sense interests that need to be protected, whether or not war is declared.

I agree.

You are just gloating about the legal definition of treason. Typical Repugnican move.

And you're trying to manipulate/change the definition of treason (among many other words) to suit your political bias....typical leftist move.

Nobody hates the dictionary like a lefty!! :D

As for your last ridiculous statement, your sympathies are obvious to everyone but yourself.

Ahhh yes it's always obvious to the alt-Left that anyone not with their tongue firmly planted up Democrats ass's is a TRUMPER!!!!

tumblr_mq6luctKP21qbo81go1_250.gif
 
The DoD recognize cyberwar as a national security threat.
The White House recognizes cyber attacks as warranting a military responseSounds like they consider it an act of war also.

Just because the US Code legal definitions haven't caught up with the present, doesn't mean cyberwar isn't real.
Even Trump considers them an act of war, suggesting a nuclear response to non-nuclear strategic attacks against the US.

It's definitely an evolving area of law and policy. I think one of the reasons we're (as a nation) reluctant to define it as actual war is simply because we're engaged in the similar types of cyber activity and we want to counter the activities of rivals and hostile nations, without trapping and disarming ourselves.

We can (and do) mount military actions, either overt or covert, absent a declaration of war all the time, so cyber-acts are simply on the low end of the spectrum (lacking that element of violence).

That is one of the chief complaints from many of our adversaries and some of our allies - that we wage proxy wars on them all the time and routinely meddle in their internal affairs. Unfortunately, this is true.

None of which puts us in a state of declared or open war, hence treason is not an applicable charge.
 
Well if under the law its not treason, as commander in chief how about dereliction of duty? How about his oath of office? Failure to uphold the constitution? And how about being a plain citizen of the United states, and not being a stooge for a regime that uses nerve agents on citizens of a Nato allie, a clear case of a act of war!
And instead of standing sholder to sholder with the Brits and Nato...well you know what a cock-up Trump played out on the World stage!

Argueing if Trump is a trader is like arguing how many angels can stand on the head of a pin! Its a usless time wasteing excessive!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
All the fucking time....were you just asleep through the last 2 (D) administrations???
Please provide the cite where dems said it was the US's fault Russia attacked the US.
Even just one and I'll say the same thing about them.

Nope...you're just a fucking idiot.
When your only response is "Dems do it to" even thought that's not the case, only one conclusion can be drawn, that you agree with Trump.
 
You will have to cite when I sided with this group of "clowns" that you apparently take a partisan position against. BTW, you're full of shit by claiming to be neutral.

Find the citation where I sided with these amorphous "clowns" you reference.

And get back with me about your support of Trump and Russian propaganda related to the Russian military invasion of the Ukraine being the fault of Trump's U.S. predecessors.
My statement that triggered you Was politically neutral. I was just amused by your guys' "Oooh, heard The Bomb! Ruskies are spying and trying to meddle with the US!" When countries have been doing this since before BC.

Of course I'm not politically neutral.

I, like so many other uninformed laypeople started by liking the phenomenon of "Global Trumpism" as a backlash against the Globalist Elite which bankrupted Europe.

Although now I don't know what to think any more - it looks like US Republicans/ European Nationalists versus Democrats/Globalists - same shit different hats.
 
Well if under the law its not treason, as commander in chief how about dereliction of duty? How about his oath of office? Failure to uphold the constitution?

None of those apply either.

And instead of standing sholder to sholder with the Brits and Nato...

Why the fuck should we do that? :rolleyes:

Please provide the cite where dems said it was the US's fault Russia attacked the US.
Even just one and I'll say the same thing about them.

Not Russia...but enemies of their time.

Remember it's our fault Islamic radicals attacked the US?

If Bush wasn't such a racist and white people wren't so horrible they wouldn't ahve had to do that to us!!!

And they actually attacked us, they didn't just hack your precious DNC emails, so (D)'s didn't mind.

When your only response is "Dems do it to" even thought that's not the case, only one conclusion can be drawn, that you agree with Trump.

It is the case and that's the only conclusion to draw if you're a (D)ick sucker. ;)
 
haha. what? CIA DeepState is on Literotica too? President Trump is a traitor? Who do you think did 9/11; or shot JFK, MLK, RFK? hint: same answer for all. Did MSM tell you the truth about any of those? There has been lots of treason and lies. For once WeThePeople have elected a genuine person to be President, and not criminal ala' Bush/Clinton.
 
None of which puts us in a state of declared or open war, hence treason is not an applicable charge.
If Iran launched a missile at Israel and is was shot down over Jordan, do you think Israel (or the US) would not call that an act of war even though no violence took place in Israel?

Russia attacked, in addition to our election and election systems, our electrical infrastructure.
People commonly die during massive power outages.
 
If Iran launched a missile at Israel and is was shot down over Jordan, do you think Israel (or the US) would not call that an act of war even though no violence took place in Israel?

Russia attacked, in addition to our election and election systems, our electrical infrastructure.
People commonly die during massive power outages.

what? Don't you know that Uncle Sam does more interfering in elections than any other Nation on Earth.
 
Back
Top