have you ever had sex in your workplace?

have you ever had sex in your workplace?

  • yes

    Votes: 647 77.7%
  • no

    Votes: 186 22.3%

  • Total voters
    833
Had an affair with a married woman I worked with. I was working alone one day and we had sex in my office. Then another time in one of the company vehicles after hours.
 
Yes

I had a long commute and had a practice of coming in at 6 AM to beat the traffic even though we didn't open our office until 8 AM. The recently wife of a new employee came to my office one morning soon after I arrived and proceeded to tell me that she would do "almost anything" to help her husband get ahead. I asked he what "almost" meant and she coyly responded with vague innuendos. After a few minutes of her stammering around, I told her to take off her top, the continued to tell her to remove item after item until she was naked. I asked her again what she meant by "almost anything." She replied; "You can have me." I had already figured that out! LOL
We fucked until I heard our receptionist opening up for the day. We finished off and continued to meet most mornings for nearly a year. The funny part is that I bumped her husbands title and responsibilities a couple of times but it was nothing that he didn't earn on his own.
 
I would with her ...

tumblr_p40bn3nIKF1v2ye0io1_540.jpg

Hell, yeah! But I would need to freshen up my resume, as I would get fired so fast that it wouldn't be funny.
 
My now estranged wife used to urge me regarding my former boss (a cuddly Assyrian girl that had the most bewitching eyes btw) that I should "take her out back and do her." Yeah, my failed marriage has nothing to do with my wife's jealousy, trust me on that. ;)
 
Nope.but much like the pic below I decided to wear a skirt with out panties today. Lol i know silly right?
 
Not at mine but I knew a woman who owned a small coffee shop in a small town not too far from the city I live near. One day she asked me do her a favor and pick up some coffee from her supplier because it was busy. I picked it up and took it back to the shop where it was dying down for the afternoon. After the last customer went outside to read and drink her coffee, she took me into the bathroom and sucked my cock. After I blew my load, I ate her out until she came.
 
I was having an affair with my married female banker. She could visit me without raising suspicion 1-2 times a quarter. Cameras in common areas, but not in my office. Took her doggy a few times on my carpet, but was always afraid as the room would smell like sex for days afterwards and I didn't want my young assistant to find out.

Before that worked in a large complex with a huge Christmas tree. (Like Rockefeller Center). On night of tree lighting, brought my then g/f and a few bottles of wine upstairs to my semiprivate office to watch the ceremony. I got the idea when she was bending over to look down to the ground. We went at it several times, both standing looking at the tree and in my desk chair.
Good times for sure!
 
My girlfriend worked in a microbiology lab. Picking her up late one night she decided to look at some live sperm under the microscope and extracted a sample from me using her lips. All done for science.
 
My girlfriend worked in a microbiology lab. Picking her up late one night she decided to look at some live sperm under the microscope and extracted a sample from me using her lips. All done for science.

Thank you for giving it all in the name of science!
 
Back in my working days, it was pretty much mandatory. Male, or female, if you wanted a raise or a promotion, you better be sucking the boss, if not even more than sucking.

Didn't do it for the promotion or a raise, so much as for the devil in me prompting me to be crazy as fuck.

I was 19 or 20, had taken a summer internship. First two weeks were at the office reception. Then I was asked to fill in as a temp PA to one of the directors in the company.

I used to be one of the first people in the office, have his appointments/meetings lined up, mail sorted, be ready with his morning cup of coffee when he came in. He was in late 30s or early 40s.

Began by flashing him "accidentally", soon moved to other devilry. One day I was giving him a blowjob safely tucked away from prying eyes by his kneehole desk, when the HR manager came in to complain about my inappropriate dressing at work and asked him to warn me about it. That was one hell of a day. Couldn't get out of his room all day, as ppl kept walking in and out.

Last month working late at night, a colleague and I just went at each other on the conference room table - only room where there are no CCTV cameras.
 
Didn't do it for the promotion or a raise, so much as for the devil in me prompting me to be crazy as fuck.

I was 19 or 20, had taken a summer internship. First two weeks were at the office reception. Then I was asked to fill in as a temp PA to one of the directors in the company.

I used to be one of the first people in the office, have his appointments/meetings lined up, mail sorted, be ready with his morning cup of coffee when he came in. He was in late 30s or early 40s.

Began by flashing him "accidentally", soon moved to other devilry. One day I was giving him a blowjob safely tucked away from prying eyes by his kneehole desk, when the HR manager came in to complain about my inappropriate dressing at work and asked him to warn me about it. That was one hell of a day. Couldn't get out of his room all day, as ppl kept walking in and out.

Last month working late at night, a colleague and I just went at each other on the conference room table - only room where there are no CCTV cameras.

Well done .Corporate entities need more people like you
 
Once in my 30's after-hours on a conference table. (meetings in that room were never the same - such fond memories of a lover from my past)

Twice early in my career during a lull in activity on 36 hour rotations. It was hard not to when you have a group of 20 something over-achievers in an extremely high stress environment with long hours it's going to happen. The caveat here is that neither experience was enjoyable. Just stress relief. It would have been much better to masturbate in the washroom because people gossip and emotions get in the way of being a productive team.
 
yes! such a hot memory. I used to work at a bookstore, I took my boyfriend to the back stairwell and we fucked on the stairs.

I also came to visit my husband at work once and gave him a blow job under his desk :devil:
 
Last year, I was doing HVAC work for this hot divorcee at her home. I guess she has a thing for hunky handymen... She was laid back on the table in her breakfast nook, robe open, and ready to go. What made it so hot was being seduced, as opposed to always being the pursuer.
 
A few times. A few different workplaces.

Probably my favorite though was the woman who would become my wife fucking my cock with her face in the breakroom while I kept one eye out the window in the door for anyone cumming. Er... coming.
 
Yes, just this morning

I helped one of the managers carry supplies to her office. During our conversation she mentioned today is her birthday. What started out as a birthday kiss escalated quickly to her bending over her desk and offering me her beautiful pussy.
I'm now waiting on a client to show up for a meeting but my mind is elsewhere
 
Several times actually :heart:
Working all day long in store (basement, warehouse, ...) on my barefeet (don't like wearing footwear for long) and braless, hubby with foot fetish comes to pick me up by the end of the day and sees my me .... gives me a massive pleasure after that. haha
 
Back
Top