The best friend ever (closed for Missvicki88)

ErykaLorelei

Sensuality Therapist
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Posts
1,535
The best friend ever (open to one female)

Name: Amber Sue Sefton
Age: 18
Height: 5'9
Weight 140 lbs
Hair: Dark Red
Eyes: Crystal Blue
Measurements: 34-25-34
Bra Size: 34 C

Amber had been hanging with a bad group of people and that was about to change as she met a woman the other day but never got her name and God was she hot.

Which is hard to admit as she was raised as a good Christian girl and it was forbidden and hell worthy to have girl on girl affections. Where did this feeling come from she was unsure but she had to find out.

It was around seven thirty and she went to the mall where the woman said she went every night and though it was a long shot she had to meet her again. This woman was smart, funny, nice, considerate, and fucking gorgeous as all could be.

Amber decided to go classy yet flashy with her attire and is wearing a tight pair of blue jeans with a red satin blouse tied up in the front showing off her sexy flat stomach which she was proud of and the top two buttons were undone showing a modest amount of cleavage as she sits on a bend in the food court of the mall eating an an ice cream sundae her long legs crossed lady like as she looks around hoping to see the woman again. She begins to play around on her ten inch Samsung Tablet and listens to a song using her wireless ear bud head phones.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top