Let's Get Textual (Closed)

Tommy nodded, though he wrinkled his nose at her snippy “slut” comment and cut him off before he could respond.

“Okay, Anna,” he replied simply as she left him there. The nurses, for their part, left him alone, although he was in no condition to get flirtatious anyway. He just wanted to get home, get a shower, take his meds and zonk out on the couch with some movies at this point.

The time came, and Anna returned, true to her word. He had already been unhooked from the IV and gathered up his things, and together they made their way to the parking garage. He was loathe to accept a wheelchair, but he did anyway.

Tommy spent the drive home talking to Anna, trying to piece together what had happened. “I mean, I know that day we were assembling the framing for the roof of the house. I guess that’s not something we do, like, every day, but still, nothing crazy. I had to go up the ladder on the side of the house... I must have lost my balance and fell. I don’t really remember. I guess you hit your head you forget some shit.”
 
She nodded absentmindedly as he talked. She was still wondering if this was a mistake, but she vowed to see it through to the end. At least he was being chatty today and not brushing her off with silence like he had right after they'd had their moment of drunken fun the other night.

"I don't know much more than you. All I know is that I heard about the accident on the scanner and I panicked," she admitted. "I didn't know how bad you would be when you got here, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. That knock on the head seemed to do you some good - for a minute there you had these things called 'manners' and I was amazed at the different man I saw. You were still Tommy, though. Flirting and going on the entire time you were there. That's when I realized you were just fine. Still, it might take you a bit to get back to normal duty and I'll help out as much as I can. I work tonight until seven and then I'll go home and get some stuff to last me a few days. I'll be right down the hall if you need anything," Anna said, reaching out to twist her fingers around his where they rested in his lap. She clutched his hand for a second before letting go and returning it to the steering wheel.

"I think we'll have some time to pick up your meds on the way, too, since they were called in before we left. I made some chicken parm the night before last and left that in the fridge for you in case you get hungry. If there's anything I'm forgetting, remind me, but you should be all set until I get home."

As promised, Tommy had a mitt full of medications when he finally got settled on the couch in front of the TV. Anna warmed him up the leftovers and he scarfed them down like nobody's business, considering he'd been so nauseated and unable to keep food down the previous day. She made sure he had everything he could possibly need and had been to the washroom before she left, figuring that should hold him until her shift was over.

Maybe even habitually, Anna wandered over to the couch and kissed the top of Tommy's head as she murmured, "I'll be back soon. Text me if you need me."

She froze, realizing her error.

This was something she usually did with Adam when they went their separate ways for the day. It was a habit borne out of several years affection, and Anna was surprised but not upset that she'd now shared that with Tommy. She felt guilty, yes, of course, but she didn't regret it. She was just glad she hadn't tacked the usual "babe" on top of the end of that sentence.

Anna retracted, stepping away hurriedly and darting for the front door.

"Bye!" She practically shouted, ripping the door open and slamming it behind her. She leaned against it, swearing at her stupidity. "Fucking idiot - why do you keep doing that? Tommy is not your boyfriend, you dumbass. Your boyfriend is on the other end of the country right now and here you are living in sin with his best friend. Fucking hell," she muttered at herself angrily.

Needless to say, she was 15 minutes late to work after her lunch break. Anna couldn't find it in herself to care.
 
Her touch brought him peace, and he took a deep breath and appreciated that for a moment, until she peeled her hand away from his.

She fed him, and helped him to the washroom, and he was able to sit and do his business and pull himself back up on his own, albeit painfully. He couldn’t stop thinking about how she had helped him piss earlier, holding his dick, squeezing it appreciatively...

She kissed his forehead and said to text her and then bolted out the door. Tommy assumed she was running late to get back to work.

Fuck. She was fixing to sleep over. As the door shut, he realized he had a full week off work, at least. And that Anna would be here with him for most of it. When she wasn’t working. He wondered what her work schedule looked like. He didn’t like being injured and in pain, but having her there with him...

He was horny as fuck. Thinking of everything that had happened with Anna recently made him hard. He spent his afternoon and evening stroking himself, frustrated that the pain in his ribs was preventing him from jerking at the proper pace to bust a load. He needed that. He needed some sexual relief, immediately, before it boiled over with Anna. He had to be in control. She was his best friend’s girl.

And he couldn’t take his mind off her. Even through the pain meds.

By the time Anna came back home, his balls were roiling and his dick was rock hard under the comforter she had left him cuddled with on the sofa. He still had not gotten off.

He was so happy to see her. He had no idea what to expect, or how this was gonna go. She had said she would be “down the hall” if he needed her. He recalled his dream about her being there in the hospital room with him. He wanted to hold that woman close to him.

He pushed himself up on his elbows when he heard the door opening, which hurt more than he expected.

“Hey... how was work?” he asked her, before needing to slide back down on the couch in pain, thankful that the fluffy, bunched up comforter concealed his state of arousal.
 
She dropped her stuff by the door, one hand braced on the small table next to the entry as she reached down and pushed her shoes off. Her feet were aching and she was exhausted, but she still had things that needed done. She had to make them supper (because she couldn't just eat a pizza pocket like she sometimes did after a busy day at work) and likely Tommy wanted a shower - never mind that, Anna did too.

She crossed the living room floor and sat carefully on the very edge of the couch, conscious not to disturb him too much. She offered him a tired smile.

"Work wasn't bad. It was busy after you left and I'm exhausted! But food. Food is my priority right now. Did you manage okay?" She asked in concern, having since his wince. "Have you been taking your meds? I bet a hot shower will help soothe some of those muscles and help you relax. Maybe even a bath," she pondered.

"Anyway, anything special you want to eat?"
 
Yeah, I wanna eat that pussy and ass! was what he wanted to say, and was the first thing that came to mind, but he managed to repress it for now.

He was still buzzin on the pain pills, of course. He offered her a soft, hazy smile. “I’m good. And I don’t care babe, whatever you find in the kitchen should be good...” he said, his hand reaching out to touch her. He found the crook of her elbow, and brought her eyes to his. “And a shower sounds awesome,” he said. He was still dirty from work the day before, and he could feel it.

“I think there’s a frozen pizza in there. Throw that in and let’s get cleaned up,” he suggested, trying to push himself up to a sitting position again, so he could stand. He made it. Barely.
 
She let him use her as a support to stand and then did as told: she found a frozen meat pizza in the freezer and set the oven to preheat a bit while she herded Tommy down the hall into the bathroom. She adjusted the water in the shower until it was almost blistering hot (the way she liked it), and helped Tommy shed his clothes one by one. His shirt was the worst offender - raising it over his head and jostling those fractured ribs made Tommy hiss and Anna apologized, smoothing her ice cold hands over the bruises on his chest in an attempt to calm him. He shivered and it was enough of a distraction from the pain for a second.

Carefully, she helped him out of his pants and boxers and turned away, diverting her eyes from his nudity.

Just then, the oven beeped. It startled Anna from the awkward silence they'd fallen under and she pressed him forward with a tiny hand on his muscular shoulders, lean muscle stretching over broad width of bone.

"I'm going to put that pizza in," she breathed. "I'll be back to make sure you're doing okay, but holler if you need me before then, okay? Don't use all the hot water - I'll have my shower once you're done."
 
Tommy had to smirk as she helped him get naked and into the shower, and the scurried awag. He knew the pizza would take about 20 minutes to cook properly once in the oven.

He had no shame about stroking himself out to hardness as he awaited her inevitable return. He heard the creak of the door hinges.

“You know, we’ve been gettin on the landlord about replacing the water heater,” he said. “We usually only get about ten good minutes of really hot water, so if you want some of that, you should really get in here and help me get cleaned up.”
 
Anna paused in the doorway, staring unabashedly. Tommy’s cock was rock solid and his large paw continued to stroke it. His smirk was sultry and challenging. This asshole knew exactly which game he was playing.

Anna turned away, moving to step out of the bathroom - he clearly didn’t need any help. But then she computed his words. She couldn’t tell if that was honesty or if he was just trying to find some way to manipulate her into hopping in the shower with him. Anna had never tested the capabilities of the water heater before even though she’d showered many a time here. She didn't want to risk it and find out, though.

Finally, she sighed.

Tommy had already seen her mostly naked anyway, and he probably did need a bit of help washing any areas that required a stretch or bend. As long as no funny business went on, it shouldn’t be any worse than blowing him while her boyfriend slept 30 feet away. The shower was big enough that she could have her space, too.

Hesitantly, Anna took one step at a time towards him again. She made sure she was facing away from him as she slowly peeled off her layers. When she was nude except for her panties, she crossed an arm over her breasts and looked over her shoulder at him.

“I’m coming in but you stay on your end of the shower, mister,” she warned. “No touching!”
 
Tommy saw the way she stared at him stroking out his big hard dick, and he knew right away she’d be joining him, in spite of her protest. He watched through the glass as she pulled off her scrubs, his cock throbbing in anticipation.

The shower was certainly large enough for two people, although trading spaces so each of them could have some time under the water would be difficult without touching. As it was, Tommy was standing right under the showerhead, letting it nearly scald his upper back. The heat felt good. He hadn’t even started scrubbing himself yet, and so grabbed the bar of soap and got started, sudsing up his tattooed arms and chest.

His gaze drank her in as she stepped inside. He chuckled at her attempted modesty, her arm across her bare breasts, and still wearing her panties.

“I know you don’t usually wear panties in the shower, goofball,” he teased her. As he said it, he tried to reach down his legs to scrub them, and grunted as pain shot through him when he bent over.
 
Anna wiggled out of her panties and plucked the soap from his hands. The panties hit the floor just beside the mat from where she tossed them and Anna was unconcerned. She was too focused on lathering Tommy’s legs but also his back. She also reached for the shampoo and scrubbed it through his hair until he was nice and sudsy, sucking in a breath at the strong, masculine scent of his soap.

She had to step in close to wash his hair, though, since she was a lot shorter than him. Her breasts brushed his back accidentally as she stretched up to complete the task and Anna felt them harden almost immediately against him. She bit back a small moan, but moved back into the far end of the shower so that he could rinse.

When he was done, Anna took her place under the spray. It was definitely hard - sliding around Tommy without touching any important pieces of equipment, that is - but, as she cleansed her own body quickly, she could see that the hardest thing of all was still Tommy’s dick. He was stroking it again now that he’d accomplished his goals in the shower as he watched her intently.

She turned away to lather her hair when she was startled by a hand on her shoulder. Anna jumped, whirling to face him and almost slipping on the wet bottom of the tub. She caught herself with a hand on his bicep and one clutching the shower shelf, exclaiming in fright. Tommy’s free hand came up to support her lower back just above the split between her cheeks almost instinctually to catch her despite the screaming of his ribs and Anna felt fire spreading through her nerves from the origin of his hand placement.

She couldn’t move, standing there awkwardly gaping in shock at what had just happened. She could feel something throbbing against her belly and for once it wasn’t her heart pounding out of her chest (though that was a thing too, right now); it was hot and hard and drooling against her stomach from arousal. Finally, she seemed to regain herself and was able to push him away from her.

He had a firm grip on her shoulder though, and he spun her around to face the spray. Anna was confused for only a moment until she felt tender hands spread suds across the span of her back. Any mortification or frustration bled away - here he was trying to be sweet and wash her back and Anna was preparing to make it into something it wasn’t.

Under the scalding spray, Anna smiled. No man had washed her back for her in many years. She had to admit that showering with Tommy, though potentially life-threatening apparently (both so she didn’t break her neck and also have a heart attack), Anna found that she actually loved it.

Even when he was in pain he was considerate enough to do something so small but meaningful for her.
 
Her hands felt amazing on his body. It was easy to get lost in the sensations, especially hopped up on pain pills, and he was a bit saddened when she backed away, especially after feeling her soft breasts brush against his back. That by itself had been enough to cause his still stiff dick to twitch in desire.

He rinsed off and they traded places. He should have gotten out and dried off right then and there, but he was entranced by the view of her fully naked in the shower with him, the water cascading down her full breasts and all along her luscious curves. She knew he was staring, and she wasn’t shy about eyeing his standing member, and he started to stroke it for her viewing pleasure.

Words weren’t necessary; perhaps both of them felt that saying anything would shatter the mood. He wanted to do for her what she had done for him, so he stepped closer as her back was turned and reached out to her, causing her to freak out a bit and nearly slip, but he caught her and pulled her into him, hugging her for a moment, their slippery bodies pressed together, his arousal quite obvious against her soft belly.

She stepped away and he spun her around, taking the soap and spreading the suds across her back, savoring the feeling of her skin under his fingertips. He couldn’t help but inch closer to her, slowly but diligently scrubbing every inch of her back, from the tops of her shoulders down to the swell of her buttcheeks.

He reached up to the adjustable showerhead and removed the nozzle from its holder, lowering it towards her and directing it across her back, easing the soap off her body, before stepping closer to her, his free hand gently grasping her arm as he planted a kiss on her shoulder. His dick had softened a bit, hanging thick between his legs, and in the next moment it was pressed between her buttcheeks; the contact caused an immediate rush of blood back to his loins. He kissed her shoulder again, and then slid his lips up to her neck, all the while directing the hot water across her chest.

His mouth worked up to her ear. “I’m sorry I called you a slut,” he said, sincerely. “Thank you for everything.”
 
Every inch of him was magnificent and it felt even better pressed against her. She didn't push him away or step closer towards the taps, content to stay in his arms with his cock sliding between the globes of her fleshy bum like it had always meant to be there despite her earlier warning not to touch. Her eyes shuttered, absorbing that sensation for a moment. To push him away now would definitely be the end of everything and maybe it was what was best for everyone but Anna couldn't bring herself to do it.

God forbid, but she wanted this man. She might have felt guilty at cheating on Adam but she couldn't deny that she loved Tommy, and he was the one she wanted to be with. But to actually spell that out to her boyfriend was so hard. They had been together so long that to say goodbye was immensely difficult, but Anna was starting to realize she couldn't stay with Adam anymore. Their relationship was slipping and he didn't seem to want to do anything to mend the cracks as much as Anna expressed her frustration.

Over this next week she'd have to find some way to break it to him gently - but even then, she couldn't be with Tommy. The timing was terrible, never mind the circumstance itself, and though Tommy was so sweet to her he could also be a jerk just as often. He wasn't relationship material and she couldn't hurt Adam by waving that in front of his face - that she was fucking his best friend.

She'd have to walk away from both of them. There was no other answer. But even as she made that decision, Anna knew she'd change her mind once more. Hadn't it just been a week ago she'd said it was over and then ran right back into his arms? She was so weak. Even though she could be stubborn, Anna was so selfless. As long as someone else was happy Anna would suffer. If that meant staying in a broken relationship, well, she'd likely continue to do that because she couldn't bear to break his heart. And it's not like Tommy had any feelings for her anyway, so his own feelings weren't at risk.

But in the meantime, Anna decided she was done being pushed aside and being denied what she needed (or wanted).

She turned in his arms and pressed her front fully against him. This time, his cock snuggled into the gap of her thighs, feeling the wetness of her labia against the shaft. She cast her green eyes up at him imploringly. He might be a little shocked at her abrupt change of heart, but Anna didn't care.

She nodded in regards to his apology, accepting it easily. That's all she had really been asking for.

Slowly, she reached up on her tiptoes for his mouth, hers gasped open in the space between them, pouty lips soft against his.
 
Last edited:
Tommy was not expecting her to ever kiss him again. But now here they were, naked in the shower, their bodies pressed together, their lips eager, hungry for each other.

They were both desperate for each other, and it showed as their kiss rapidly grew in intensity. With each roll of their tongues over each other, Tommy’s cock stiffened against her folds, and he could tell she was getting wetter and hotter with every passing moment.

His hands came up to her face and he grabbed her, his tongue exploring her mouth like he owned her, and he managed to roll his hips just a bit to rub his throbbing dick against her. He rolled his hips again, and was met with a sharp pain in his lower back, a reminder of the bruised and battered state of his body. He gasped in her mouth at the pain, pulling away from the kiss momentarily.

“Fuck,” he said, his breathing heavy, and painful. He didn’t care. He wanted her. He pulled her face to his and kissed her again.
 
Anna let him control her. This was so much better than she remembered and she never wanted to stop, but Tommy's laboured breathing and palpable winces against her mouth brought her back to the present. She pulled back a bit, cupping his shoulders for stability as she nuzzled her nose against his tenderly.

"C'mon, let's get you dried off and then we'll see how I can help make you a bit more comfortable," she breathed. She slid one finger down his sternum and over his abs before her hand grasped her cock firmly. Upon physical examination, I see a little problem I need to fix - well, I guess it's not so little, is it?" She laughed.

She pecked his lips one more time and stepped out over the lip of the tub and reached for two towels. She dried herself quickly and then got the places Tommy couldn't reach, eager to get right back to business. Tommy had no problem pressing her body up against the vanity and sealing his mouth against hers, kissing her deeply, expertly, as if he'd been doing it his entire life.

They stayed there just making out for a few more minutes before Anna started to push at his shoulders gently. She wanted to get Tommy settled some place that made it a little easier for him to kiss her and maybe even do some heavy petting without so much pain, but he was like a brick wall despite his injury.

She whined into his mouth.

"It's for your own good, baby, I promise," she whispered, the endearment slipping out unconsciously. "Wanna get you someplace I can take advantage of you," she teased breathlessly.

Tommy was much more docile after that, and Anna wondered if he had been afraid she'd change her mind and end their fun. He probably had been and Anna wouldn't have blamed him. But tonight... tonight he needed a little pick-me-up and Anna was happy to take the bullet.

The second she opened the bathroom door to the smoke filled apartment, those thoughts left her. She wrinkled her nose at the strong odour before she clued in.

"Fucking hell! The pizza!" She mourned, dashing down the hall and ripping open the oven door. There was nothing left but a charred mess and Anna just stared at it in desolation. Here she was trying to help Tommy, but instead she looked like one dumb little girl who couldn't even follow directions on a box. He didn't seem to mind as he came up behind her and pressed a kiss against her ear, murmuring that it was okay; they'd find something else. Still, Anna pouted.
 
Last edited:
Tommy just couldn’t keep his hands off Anna, but he absolutely loved the idea of letting her “take advantage” of him. With a towel wrapped around her, she opened the door and they were greeted with smoke and a burning smell. Tommy did his best to follow as Anna ran out, swearing, and they found the burnt pizza. Tommy just chuckled to himself; apparently they had gotten a little carried away in the shower and lost track of time!

He wrapped his own towel securely around his waist and kissed her cheek. “It’s just a pizza. I’ll call in some chinese food, okay?” He kissed her again as she stared at the ruined pizza in frustration, and then went about the house opening up the windows and turning on the fans to clear the air.

Tommy came back to the kitchen, grabbing the trash bin and dragging it over to the oven, where Anna was picking at the charred remains of the pizza. He opened the refrigerator and grabbed a couple of beers. With a grunt he sat down on the floor beside her and called their food order in. He kissed her cheek again and opened a beer and offered it to her, before opening up his own.

“Next time we’ll start cooking after we get cleaned up.” He nuzzled his face in on her neck, kissing her again. “It’s way too easy to get carried away with you...”
 
She giggled, curling a hand into his hair and tugging him even closer.

“That’s the problem, Tommy. I get lost in you and overwhelmed so easily. No man makes me as weak as you do,” she admitted.

Making sure not to jostle his ribs too much, Anna twisted until she was straddling his lap, knees bracketing his hips. She leaned in to kiss him deeply once more, tongue curling around his. She smiled into the curve of his mouth.

She could feel his cock starting to rise underneath her again, the fabric of the towel tenting between her gaped thighs. It rubbed against her in the most delightful of ways and she shivered in his lap, moaning into his kiss.
 
Tommy had to admit, her admission of weakness for him made him desire and adore her even more. He growled in appreciation as she climbed into his lap and they kissed deeply and passionately. Tommy’s cock swelled and throbbed between her legs, growing quite stiff as she rubbed herself against it.

He peeled off her towel, so she was naked on top of him. His hands grasped her thighs and slid up her sides, coming up to cup her full breasts and squeeze hungrily before his mouth descended from hers, kissing down her neck to her chest to suckle her hardened nipples. He buried his face in her flesh, kissing and licking and nibbling, and then moved back up to her mouth, pausing again at her neck to suck on her skin, threatening to give her a hickey and encouraging her with his sliding down to her butt to grind herself against his hardness...
 
She tossed her head black with a loud gasp as he sucked on the skin of her throat. The last time they had found themselves in a similar position, Anna had been unable to really enjoy him suckling there, but his mark would be long faded by the time Adam returned, so she was quite a bit more excited about it. He could give her as many hickies as he pleased.

She rose up a little until she was able to squeeze a hand between them and unknot his towel, too. When she settled back down, his bare cock was sandwiched by the wet folds of her hot hungry cunt, fitting so perfectly between them but never penetrating her moist inner sanctum. She started to grind back and forth a bit as he swallowed her passion with his mouth, strong hands helping her rock against him and gain momentum.
 
The bare, wet heat from her pussy rubbed gloriously along his throbbing shaft, and he worried he might cum just from that stimulation alone! He had been needing to get off for several hours now. He knew he had quite the load built up, and it would soon be all hers.

He groaned as he looked into her eyes, her hips rolling against him, her pussy juices spreading all along his stiff length.

“I tried so hard to get off all day while I was waiting for you,” he growled in her ear, his hands roaming freely over her naked body. “I couldn’t make it happen though, through the pain... so there’s quite a bit of build-up for you...”
 
She frowned, clasping his face between her palms.

“Oh baby, I’m so sorry. I never thought you’d be having trouble - I’m going to help you,” she promised. “Besides, I do love those thick creamy loads,” she grinned. Her hips started to move a bit more rapidly now, excited at the thought of his sperm. She dove back in to kiss him, never able to be satiated with him underneath her like this.

She desperately wanted to lft her bum and reach down to guide him inside her but that was going way too far. She couldn’t allow herself to break that final wall between them because she’d never be able to recover once she tasted the forbidden fruit. For now, she’d content herself by feeling the girth of him separating her outer folds and throbbing steadily against her.
 
He moaned at her dirty, lusty words as she started grinding herself against him. Her pussy lips massaged his dick aggressively, and he was quickly lost in the heated wet pleasure. He wanted badly to just impale her pussy on his fuckrod, but he was more than happy to let her control the pace of things for now.

He could feel that wet heat creeping up his shaft, and soon her wetness was pouring out onto the head of his cock. He held on tightly, his fingertips digging into her hips. From this position, he wouldn’t be able to penetrate her, even with the mushroomed head at her entrance, without adjusting positions significantly.

And anyway, it was insanely erotic to look down and see her pussy grinding right on his cockhead like that!

He lost control then, relief and release washing over him. “Fuck, yes Anna, I’m cumming,” he growled, his cock spasming and throbbing intensely against her as his white hot seed began spewing forth in copious thick ropes!
 
Although she couldn't see anything from here, Anna stared in awe at the valley between her thighs, feeling hot jism coating her pussylips. Anna herself wasn’t long cumming either, moaning and trembling against him, still conscious of his injuries despite how lightheaded her orgasm left her feeling. She panted against his shoulder for a minute, thinking about what had just happened, playing it on repeat in her brain.

She had almost fucked Tommy on the kitchen floor. They were so desperate for each other they were dry humping like teenagers that had no clue what they were doing. It startled a laugh out of her and she buried her mirth in his throat. The thought was funny, even if the situation itself really wasn’t too humorous.

Anna had just cheated. Again. Only this time? Anna was surprised that she didn’t feel that creeping sensation of guilt overtaking her. Only love for the man underneath her, his lap saturated with one of the physical signs of Anna's love for him.
 
He came incredibly hard, drenching Anna’s pussy lips and crotch and his own lower belly, and he watched in a blissed-out erotic haze as Anna started cumming herself, her juices gushing out all over him, mingling with his own.

“Jesus, fuck, Anna,” he groaned as he leaned back, stretching himself out on his back on the floor. “Fuck, I love you baby... now crawl over here and clean me up.”

Too late he realized what exactly he had just told her, but he couldn’t take it back... nor did he want to. It was true. He had never obsessed over a woman so much as he had Anna. He would do anything for her.
 
Through the haze of her own climax, she almost thought she’d imagined it. Her body seemed frozen on top of him, and as he spread himself out on the cold tile floor, Anna realized she hadn’t heard him wrong at all. Those words that she’d always wanted to hear from him...

Love burst in her chest and she practically threw herself down on top of him, barely catching herself before she crushed his ribs under her frame. Anna rained kisses down on his face like an eager puppy, grinning widely.

“Oh, Tommy, I love you too,” she admitted. “I’ve been in love with you for years - it’s terrible to say it, but I started dating him in order to be closer to you,” she whispered, nuzzling against his cheek. “Then everything got so out of hand.”

Anna let herself slip gently off his body until she was kneeling on the floor beside him. Obediently, she bent her head and slurped his messy cock into her mouth. Languorously, Anna slurped along every inch of his big fat dick of their combined juices until the only flavour she tasted was Tommy’s underlying musk. She smacked her lips and smiled at him, happy that she could please him before she turned her attention to the thick white ropes coating his abs. She absolutely devoured those, too.

The way he’d basically ordered her to take care of the mess was so controlling, so fucking hot, and it made Anna feel an answering tingle in her groins. She had always been the one to take charge in bedroom play but sometimes she just wanted to be held down and used like a submissive little slut. She had a feeling that Tommy would have no trouble bringing that side out in her and introducing her to a new world of kink. She couldn’t wait.
 
Last edited:
Tommy’s mind reeled as Anna immediately showered him with love, and confessed her long-time love for him. Of course he had long suspected she might have an attraction to him... but this was a whole different level. His heart thumped in his chest as she obediently began sucking him clean, licking and swallowing down their comingled love juices, getting him hard quickly again.

They looked at each other with fresh eyes for a moment. Everything was different now. There would never be any going back to how things were before. Slowly, he pushed himself up to sitting, and reached for her to kiss her deeply as she knelt next to him.

“Help me up?” he finally said. She sprang into action, of course, helping him find his feet, and their towels, and he made his way to the sofa to get comfortable. Just then, the doorbell rang. He looked at Anna, just as he was sitting down. He suddenly had a kinky idea, and wondered how Anna would respond.

“That must be dinner. I paid over the phone. Will you get that? And flash him your tits for his tip.”
 
Back
Top