Let's Get Textual (Closed)

Anna nibbled her lip nervously as she debated. She’d never been into doing anything like that, but she was well aware her sex life with Tommy would be so far from vanilla, and that this was likely the tip of the iceberg with him. She wanted to learn, and she wanted to please him. She wanted to show him that she was more than just boring ‘ol Anna.

She wanted to be his good girl.

Slowly, Anna nodded. Her towel was bunched up in front of her chest since there was no longer a reason to obscure her nudity from her new lover, and Anna unfurled it to tuck it around herself securely to meet the delivery person.

The boy (for he couldn’t have been any younger than 18 or 19) took her in with wide eyes. Anna realized she must have been quite a sight: messy wet hair, shiny lips covered still in spit and remnants of cum, only wrapped in a towel that barely covered her modesty. Soon enough it wouldn’t matter; she had to prove that she could listen to strict commands.

She smiled sweetly at the scrawny guy on the other side of the door holding their food. She reached out for the box, “pretending” to theatrically, accidentally get her thumb hooked in the hem of the towel. She watched with fake shocked eyes, gasping quietly as the fabric fluttered to the floor. Instead of reaching right down for it, Anna let him examine her nakedness for a few seconds. When she was done entertaining him, she grasped the food and reached for the door. She paused, rotating her eyes to peek once more at him.

She winked.

“Enjoy your tip, darling. Thanks for dinner!” She blew him a kiss and with that, the door shut in the slack jawed delivery boy’s face.

Tommy busted up laughing once Anna closed the door. “Oh my God, his face though,” he chuckled, smiling deviously at Anna as she returned with their food, gloriously naked. “You are fucking amazing,” he praised her.

His eyes feasted upon her, and he licked his lips, not at the smell of the delicious food, but at the sight of her sexy curves heading his direction.

She had proven quiet obedient already. He liked that, very much. His mind was already rolling through so many other things to ask of her.

They spent the next half hour feeding each other from the different boxes. Tommy proved to have quite the talent with a pair of chopsticks, strategically dropping a bite of General Tso’s Chicken square on her bare breast. He licked it up and ate it quickly, preventing it from rolling off, before offering her another bite.

That one he dropped on his belly, nestled in the ridges of his 6 pack. “Oops.”

Anna was full, but she could spare some room for one more piece, plus maybe some of her favourite cream for dessert.

She rolled her eyes as at the naughty twinkle he was directing at her, one eyebrow raised in silent command. Even though she had half a mind to be stubborn about this, Anna really did want to prove that she could listen very well if she wanted to. She kneeled next to him on the couch, arching her back and leaning down to trace her tongue over the dip of strong muscle until she could curl it around the piece of chicken and suck it into her mouth.

Anna straightened up and dipped her mouth down to his so that they could share it between them. Tommy plucked half of it from her mouth with his teeth, pulling back to chew and swallow before he was yanking her back to his mouth with a large hand around the back of her neck. He switched his attention from dinner to eating Anna’s lips and tongue like a man starved.

When he finally allowed her to retreat, holding her close to him firmly as long as he chose to devour her, Anna was breathless with desire for her final course. Based on the way he’d been “suggesting” (or demanding, to be perfectly honest) things tonight, Anna wasn’t sure what to make of their new relationship, if you could even call it that. She decided to err on the side of caution, asking for what she wanted instead of just taking like she might have done with Adam. Anna respected Tommy’s strong authority as he regarded her critically, licking his sticky, saucy lips. She did not want to cross him and upset him (but maybe he would spank her in punishment?) Anna wiggled at the thought.

“I want to suck your dick. Please, can I?” She asked, staring at him pleadingly. “I can’t get enough of the way you feel and the taste of you in my mouth,” she said, tone starting to turn into more of a desperate whine.

Tommy’s cock throbbed immediately at her words, her desire, her lingering question.

“You are a naughty little doll, aren’t you?” he asked back to her. His hand crawled up from her neck to the back of her head, his fingers nestling into her scalp.

“I’ll let you, this time, because you asked so nicely,” he said, setting the food aside on the coffee table, and opening his towel for her. His cock lay thick against his thigh.

Within moments her mouth was on him.

“Do you want to be my little suckdoll?” he asked as she took him into his mouth.

“You’re such a dirty girl,” he said, his cock stiffening quickly from her ministrations.

“You’re gonna be my little cumdoll,” he growled, the head of his cock tickling the back of her throat.

He let her lick him up and down, before his grip in her hair tightened.

“And just remember, if you want me to keep my dick in my pants, you’ll be the one being fed every load.”

She moaned around the plug of his large tool in her throat at the clear treat. Anna couldn’t let that happen; she remembered about the jealous anger burning inside her the night she had listened to him fuck Sam and the anxiety that the thought of him with Abigail had caused her. She couldn’t let anyone else encroach on her territory.

Still, she remembered the last time they had been at this crossroads. He had asked her to promise herself to him once before and she had agreed simply to get her way, but now Anna just ached to be those things. She didn’t know how long that would last, considering she planned to leave both men here shortly, but for now... Anna wanted. She wanted to belong to the man she loved even if she had to sneak around behind Adam’s back for a while. She didn’t want to hurt him anymore but she didn’t want to spend her life unhappy either.

Now, she flicked her eyes up to meet his, sincere and firm in her vow.

“Yes please. I want to be all of those things for you. I promise you won’t need another whore now that I’m yours. I’ll be good to you,” she promised, dropping her eyes submissively once she’d finished speaking. She immediately returned to her task, suctioning the length of thick meat into her windpipe, doing her best to satisfy her man.

Tommy groaned in pleasure both at her words and the work she was putting in. She sucked him long and hard, and he was muchly appreciative, relaxing his grip to let her do her dirty work.

And oh, was she good at it. All his pain was long forgotten as she blew him, her pouty lips sliding up and down his length hungrily, and he was more determined than ever to feed her.

He did make her work for it, though. But the payoff was immense. It took a long while to build up a fresh, proper load in his balls. And she just kept on, determined to win her prize.

Finally, he let her have it. “That’s it, my little cumdoll, drink it all down, fuck, yes, just like that...”

Her tongue lapped at his slit to collect all his sperm. Like last time, she swished the hot cream around in her mouth to fully savour it. Anna smiled happily, peering up at him from under her eyelashes as she swallowed it down.

She settled back into her knees when she was certain he was all clean, carefully letting his cock rest back on his thigh. Modestly, Anna covered it with the towel respectfully. It was her duty to always put things where they belonged now, after all, at least until they’d had their fill of each other.

“Did I do well?” She asked softly, hoping that he was happy with her eager mouth and desire to please him. Anna herself was more than satisfied - she had a belly full of cum now, so she’d sleep like a baby.

“Very well, doll,” Tommy replied, happily. His orgasm had been, simply, mind-blowing, and he was in a state of bliss. He was quite impressed with her. She had determination.

“Fuck,” he grunted, as the afterglow faded, and he realized he needed to take some pain meds again as his chest was starting to throb.

“Get me my meds,” he told her. “And help me to bed.”

Anna was on her feet in seconds, reaching out to help steady him as he climbed to his feet. She curled in close to his good side as she led him down the hall and into the bathroom. Anna was about to give him some privacy and retrieve his meds from the kitchen table when his hand caught in her hair and drew her back.

Anna looked at him expectantly.

He held out her toothbrush and Anna blushed, plucking it out of his fingers. They stood there side by side at the sink getting ready for bed. Tommy finished before her, but Anna was almost done, spitting the foam into the sink and rinsing her mouth just as she registered the whisper of thick cotton fabric hitting the floor. She glanced over her shoulder only to find Tommy standing over the flush with the towel in a heap at his feet, completely naked and on display. He didn’t seem to care that she was only a few feet away, but then again this was nothing compared to when she’d actually held the equipment as he pissed.

Anna turned to give him that space she had attempted earlier, wanting to grab his pills and a bit of water for him, but she stopped in the doorway, eyes drawn back to his slightly clearer yellow stream. He seemed to be getting over that dehydration well if his urine had anything to say about it. Just as Anna went to disappear from the washroom, she looked up.

Fuck. Tommy’s eyes were piercing through her, watching her as she watched him piss, so enchanted with what she was seeing.

She stuttered out some incomprehensible flight of words before she hastened down the hallway and out of sight.

Last edited:
Tommy smirked as he noted the way she watched him pee, before she scurried away. He chuckled to himself and shook the last drops of pee from his cock before he headed for the door. He had heard her frantic footsteps go back and forth in the hallway, and he noted with a frown that the light was on in Adam’s room.

He looked in his room, and saw that she had left his pain pills and a glass of water on the bedside table. He strode over towards the bed, took two of the pills and swallowed them down. He opened the top drawer of the nightstand and pulled out his vape-pen, and took a nice long hit. He looked at his empty bed as he let the vapor release from his lungs in a thick cloud.

He stalked back out into the hallway, and didn’t bother knocking on Adam’s door before opening it. He stood in the doorway, naked. She was already in his bed. He glared at her for a moment when she rolled over and looked at him.

“You should already know this, but you are in the wrong bed,” he growled, before turning and heading back to his own.

Anna rolled to look at him over her shoulder. She was slightly confused as to what he meant. Her place was in Adam’s bed. Still, this new dynamic had probably changed a few things and Anna wasn’t clear on what was allowed and what wasn’t. She had figured he would want his space.

Anna rose out of bed and followed along behind him. She slowly climbed in underneath his covers and snuggled close to his side once he was tucked in, too, and Anna pressed a kiss against his shoulder.

“I’m sorry, I guess I thought you’d want your space. He always does after sex, and I know you’re uncomfortable with your ribs right now,” she excused, whispering in the darkness of the quiet room. “I love you, Tommy. I need you to be happy and healthy.”

She didn’t take long to slide into his bed beside him in the darkness. They snuggled in together.

“I love you, babydoll,” he said. He rolled onto his side, and rolled her over so she was the little spoon. His long thick cock nestled right in between her butt cheeks, and he sighed contentedly.

“I’m not Adam,” he said in her ear, his hands slowly roaming her body. “If I want space, I’ll let you know. Otherwise, I want you close to me. Touching me. Kissing me. Do you understand?”

Anna slept soundly, falling asleep to his deep even breaths in her hair. Tommy was still asleep when she got up and got dressed, grabbing her phone from the coffee table where she’d left it last night. She planned on calling in for her both of her nights to help Tommy around the apartment, but as she thumbed open her home screen she realized that she had a bunch of missed texts from her boyfriend.

Her stomach dropped a bit. The messages got progressively needier and more frequent as the night had passed last night, and the timing of the final text was pretty close to the moment she had climbed in bed with a man who wasn’t her boyfriend. She frowned, gnawing at her lips, wondering if she even wanted to read them or if it might make her feel too guilty.

Some of them were simple like I miss you but some were more involved, such as: how was your day? It was a great first evening in the city and I got a lot done..., wish I could have spent the last night with you, babe. The bed feels cold without you and fuck, I wish you would have blown me before I left - would have made this so much easier on me to have that stress relief. Incompetent fools!

And finally: I love you, Annaleigh.

She stood there for a long time just staring at the screen, but by the time Tommy even stirred Anna was already working on making them a decent brunch.

Tommy slept well through the night, the pain meds keeping his busted ribs from rousing him in pain. He knew Anna had been in bed with him through the night, but he wasn’t thrilled to wake up alone. His cock was rock hard with morning wood. He took a deep breath, and felt the sting in his chest. He popped a pill, and then he was able to smell the sausage cooking in the kitchen, and realized Anna was fixing him breakfast.

He sat himself up, groggily, and stood, pulling on a loose fitting pair of pajama pants before heading out to find his doll. There she was, in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. She had way too much clothing on, but Tommy figured he be able to fix that in short order.

He smiled as he watched her from the entryway for a moment. “Good morning, doll,” he said as he walked towards her, coming up behind her and kissing her neck. “Thanks for fixing breakfast.” His hand quickly went down to her butt and gave her a healthy squeeze.

“If you really must wear clothes around here,” he spoke, quietly beside her ear, “panties and a tank top should be more than enough. I like to enjoy the scenery.”

He nibbled on her ear a bit, his hands roaming up to cup her tits under her baggy tee shirt. “No bra, either,” he told her. “And one more thing,” he said. “My girl always gets fed a snack before she gets out of bed every morning.”

Anna spun in his arms.

“And how do we explain the outfit choice to Adam? I’ll do that just for you, baby, but it’s not happening if he’s here,” she commented. “And same with going down on you everyday - that’s easier said than done.”

She still raised herself up to kiss him good morning though, before turning back to the sausage as she said, “and as for that morning protein shake, let me finish making your breakfast before I worry about my own meal, okay?” She asked tentatively.

She assisted Tommy to the table while she finished cooking and soon had the food spread out before him. Once she was sure he had everything he needed, Anna sunk to her knees and crawled under the small dining table to situate herself between his thighs. She tugged on his waistband until she had enough room to pull his cock out and then she began sucking with gusto, hungry for her own breakfast.

Tommy smirked at her responses. “We’ll figure out what to do about Adam soon enough, don’t you worry about that,” Tommy said. He licked his lips as she brought him his food, and he was quite pleasantly surprised when she promptly got down on her knees, crawled under the table, and started sucking his dick hungrily.

It was a bit of a challenge to actually eat and enjoy the blowjob at the same time, but Tommy was able to manage. It was quite enjoyable, he discovered. He finished his meal rather quickly and then leaned back to enjoy the show; there was nothing better than watching his thick meat slide past Anna’s pouty lips...

“God damn, you sure look good with my cock in your mouth, doll,” he groaned, letting her do her dirty work.

“You must enjoy being on your knees for me, don’t you?” he asked her, his fingers sliding through her hair, pulling it out from the front of her face so he had a better view. “You need to start carrying a hair tie with you, doll. Put your hair up so I can watch you suck my dick.”

Anna raised her arm so he could see the plain black corded elastic resting around her wrist. She didn't even pull off his cock in order to reach back and gather her thick hair in one hand and easily twisted it up into a loose ponytail. It seemed almost immediate before one of his meaty paws was grasping that length of hair and pulling her in even closer.

Anna's wet mouth provided tight suction as she slid down to take him to the root, eyes flicking up to meet his. She smirked around his cock, really enjoying her treat. She hoped that he would take advantage of his grip on her to really feed her his dick, but Anna wanted Tommy to control the pace this time, so she said nothing and just continued to suck energetically.

Tommy was quite impressed that she was able to tie her hair up without stopping the blowjob. “Damn, fuck you are good at that,” he grunted as he grasped her ponytail.

He pushed the table away, so she wasn’t underneath it anymore, and then stood up, his grip on her ponytail tightening. He was definitely starting to feel better, and was able to use his hips along with his grip in her hair to take control and feed her his cock.

16638162.gif

“Fuck, I could do this all day,” he growled, bringing her face fully down on his dick, so her nose pressed into his skin and his balls rubbed her chin.

He eased into it, but was gradually increasing the speed of his rhythm as he worked her head up and down his thick length.

19199498.gif

Last edited:
Anna was in heaven. This was exactly where she wanted to be; on her knees for the man who inspired her to shiver in arousal when he so much as looked at her. Now, with their new kinky play rules, Anna could only imagine the fun they would have.

She did gag once when he buried the entire length down her throat in one swift thrust, but Anna let him control her rhythm and depth compliantly after taking a few deep breaths. His balls was constantly rubbing against her chin and Anna wanted to just bury her face in them and inhale.

She wanted to respond and say I could do this all day myself, thanks but she was kind of busy right now - her mama had taught her not to speak with her mouth full, after all. While he worked on making her swallow every inch of him at an even faster pace, Anna reached up to squeeze and fondle at those heavy sacs hanging between his legs and swinging against her chin with every lunge of his cock in her mouth.

Tommy could tell she was loving every second of what he was doing to her, and that only inspired him to give her more of it. He forced his cock down her throat again and again. He loved the sound of her gagging, and the sight of her with a mouth full of cock and spit running down her chin.

“That’s a very good girl,” he grunted, ready to feed her now. His rhythm increased and he was fucking her face now, working inexorably towards his own explosive orgasm.

“Fuck,” was all he grunted, as the feeling overwhelmed him, and he pulled back, the tip of his cock popping out from between her lips.

“Stroke it and make me cum all over your face, show me what a dirty little slut you are, cumdoll...”

She did so, sharp twisting movements of her thin wrists. She could feel the pulsation and watched the way his balls drew up in preparation to paint her face white with cum. She let her eyes slip closed and continued to jerk him off quickly.

The first rope shot across her cheekbone and eyebrow, several successive ones coming to rest over her nose, lips and cheeks. By the time he was done, Anna was saturated in jism; it was dripping down her chin and mixing with her spit all over her clothed breasts. Carefully, she opened her green eyes and peered up at him, vision obscured by a thick white glob hanging from the eyelashes on the right side of her face.

"Am I pretty like this, Tommy?" She asked him, blinking innocently.

Tommy watched as his abundant load exploded all over Anna’s face. Blast after blast shot forth and she loved every second of it.

In response to her question, he just smirked, and said: “you look like a hot mess, and that is so fucking dirty sexy to me, doll.”

He helped her up to her feet. “Come on. Let’s get you cleaned up,” he said, leading her by the arm to the bathroom, where he positioned her in front of the sink and mirror. He dragged a finger up her jaw and across her cheek, scooping up some of his cum, and proceeded to finger her mouth, feeding it to her.

“Every drop of every load I make is going inside you,” he explained. “You’re my doll.”

She nodded, happy to stand there and clean each dollop of cream from his finger one-by-one. She moaned at the flavour, swallowing it down greedily. His tongue stroked up the side of her face to collect the last few drops before dipping his head to kiss her and scoop the cum into her mouth. Anna slurped it off of his wet muscle and that last morsel slid down her throat and into her now satiated belly.

The kiss turned more passionate, slow and lazy as they traded intimate lip locks in front of the mirror. It was a wonderfully relaxing morning and Anna was looking forward to several more. Now though, she could feel the places where his sperm had soaked into her pores starting to harden and flake when the muscles in her face twitched every little way and Anna severely desired a shower despite cleansing herself right before bed last night.

"Yes Tommy, please. That sounds phenomenal - I want your cum all the time," she said sweetly, despite the dirty words she was currently spouting.

“Good girl,” he replied, running his hands through her hair and seeing the cum there, rubbing into her hair. He eyed the shower, and immediately knew he’d be dragging her in there.

“Come on,” he said, turning on the water. “Let’s get you cleaned up, so we can get you dirty again.” He strode towards her, grabbed the bottom of her cum-stained sweater, and pulled it up and over her head.

He got down on one knee, and did the same with the sweatpants she wore. He looked up at her as she stepped out of them, admiring her curves, his mouth finding her upper thigh.

His fingers hooked in the band of her panties, and peeled them down her thighs, dropping them to the floor, and he planted a kiss right on her clit.

He stood up, and spun her around. He grabbed the back strap of her bra on either side and pulled it apart at the hooks, and let it fall in front of her, before leading her into the shower once more.

She was a bit amazed to feel his recently flagging erection bobbing to life against her backside once more. Adam was never so capable of getting it up multiple times and Anna found she was thrilled that she could keep a man so sexually promiscuous excitable enough that he kept coming back for more. It did a lot for her weakened confidence and automatically energized her.

She pressed in close to him in shower, not wanting to separate, and they kissed and fondled for a good long time under the shower head. Anna allowed her hair to get wet but had no plans on washing it, curling the wet mop of dark brunette strands over one shoulder. She reached for the body wash just as Tommy curled one arm around her waist and limited her movement. She giggled, thinking that he was in the same boat as her: he wanted the least amount of distance between them as possible, too. At least, that's what she imagined he was thinking.

Back