Let's Get Textual (Closed)

Sam chuckled to herself as Anna stalked away. She was impressed with the girl. She wanted to see her and Tommy together. She followed Anna out after she put her clothes back on and stalked out with her chosen garments.

Tommy spotted Anna coming out of the dressing room right away, and met her halfway to the register. “Excellent choices, doll,” he whispered in her ear, giving her a healthy buzz as he did before dialing the vibrating sensations in her pussy all the way back to zero.

Sam carried her purchases out of the dressing room and to the front cash register as Anna met up with Tommy. Even though she already had a boyfriend, he had no qualms wrapping large hands around both her hips and pulling her in against him to kiss her after muttering his praise in her ear. Her latest habit of melting right into his arms was becoming a bit much - that needed to be stopped now before it became a huge problem.

But she smiled and kissed him back, lips falling open to accept his tongue just a bit deeper, tips barely brushing before Tommy was separating them.

Anna was still a bit irritated from Sam’s words, which had felt more of an accusation than a friendly chat and tried her best to smile; saying, “I think I found some things you’ll enjoy, Tommy. But can we go? I’m a little hungry,” Anna lies, not wanting to admit to her discomfort.

The feeling of the vibrator inside of her was fairly distracting as well and Anna was tense with the way she was fighting back the urge to shiver and melt into his arms as he played with her body so well.

“Yeah, no problem,” Tommy replied as they came up to Sam at the check-out. Tommy handed over a credit card to pay for the lingerie and Sam quickly processed the purchase, handing Anna the bright pink bag.

“See you guys later,” Sam said with a smirk. Tommy gave her a wink before leading Anna back out of the store. Tommy could see in Anna’s eyes that Sam had gotten her quite stoned in the dressing room, and he chuckled to himself a bit; his girl had the munchies something fierce!

“C’mon, let’s get you fed,” he said, taking her by the hand and leading her out of the mall to his truck in the parking structure. He kept on adjusting the intensity of the vibrations as they walked along, just to mess with her, and they were going full blast when they finally got in his vehicle. That had Tommy stiffening up nicely, and he wasted no time unzipping his jeans after he started the truck. “I got a snack for you right here,” he said.

Anna didn’t need encouragement, shifting in the seat to lean down over his lap. Tommy’s dick wasn’t fully hard - he was only sporting a semi. Her small hand wrapped around it and stroked him to life.

She was nervous about doing something like this in public but she didn’t as serious when she had told him she wanted to please him. As Anna worked him up, her tongue darted out dipped into the slit to taste any remnants of flavour there. She smiled.

“Thanks for the snack, baby. I’m starving for it,” Anna commenter, dropping her eyelashes and fixing her gaze on his enormous shaft.

Tommy’s head fell back and he closed his eyes as he felt Anna’s hand wrap around his dick, and he groaned when he felt her hot breath on the head. “Fuck yes,” he muttered as he felt those lips wrap around his now throbbing member and she got busy earning her snack. Plenty of people walked back and forth behind his truck as she bobbed her head up and down in his lap.

He was quite content to let her do her thing, and it didn’t take long at all before she took him over the edge and his cock was pumping a fresh flood of semen into her mouth...

“That’s a good girl...”

She practically preened, proud of the praise.

When she sat up she still had her mouth full of cream. Anna smiled and then opened her lips to show him the generous helping he’d given her before swallowing it hungrily. Anna moaned, remembering how much she loved Tommy’s splooge.

Anna never got so excited when Adam fed her like this; only Tommy had this effect on her. She was suddenly overcome with a bright burst of affection for him.

Anna leaned in and kissed him, declaring, “I love you, Tommy O’Connor. I love you so fucking much.”

Tommy’s heart skipped a beat at her words and he kissed her back hungrily. “I love you Annaleigh Brayden,” he replied. He’d never felt this kind of connection with any girl before. He knew then and there that he’d never let her go.

He squeezed her thigh and toned down the vibrations in her pussy before putting the truck in gear and driving off. He took her to dinner at a small neighborhood bar and grill close to his apartment, where they huddled close together at a corner table, their hands constantly on each other as they chatted. They each had a couple drinks, and were having a great time together.

Anna’s phone buzzed as they were finishing up their meal. Tommy raised an eyebrow as he saw the look on Anna’s face when she read the message.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her.

To everyone around them, Anna and Tommy looked like a typical dating couple. Nobody else would have any idea that Anna has been considering marriage to another man. It was somewhat refreshing, actually. They shared lots of laughs and fun over a shared lunch but that was muted in a cold wave of dread when Anna received a text alert on her phone that the bank account she shared with her boyfriend was overdrawn and the check she’d written for the power bill had bounced. There had to be some mistake.

Her face was pale and drawn when she pushed her chair back from the table.

“I’ll be right back, baby, okay? I won’t be long.”

Anna had to figure this out with the bank but it never hurt to call Adam and see if she was missing something.

Anna tapped her foot anxiously as she waited for the phonecall to connect.

Last edited:
Tommy raised an eyebrow when he say Anna grow pale looking at her phone. Something was wrong. She got up to go make a phone call, and Tommy promptly summoned the server and paid the bill. He waited anxiously for Anna to return.

She appeared quite flustered as she returned to the table after her phone call. Tommy feared the worst. Was it Adam? What had he done now?

The phone rang through over and over but Adam didn’t pick up.

With her final try, fingers clenched painfully around her cell, teeth gritted, the call finally connected. Her face flushed in fury.

From the corner of her eye she watched as Tommy paid the bill and began to make his way towards her.

There was fire in her tone when she asked Adam “is there something you need to fucking tell me, Adam?”

Adam had had quite the night. His business trip had gone well, and after everything was settled, it was time to celebrate their success. One of the other guys on the trip was getting married in a couple weeks, and it was decided that this would be an ideal night for his bachelor party. Adam was basically bullied into joining the other guys headed to the strip club, and tagged along apprehensively. Once they got a few drinks in him, though, he got much more into it. Several drinks and lap dances later, he was out of cash, and wound up taking out too much money at the ATM, too drunk to realize he was tapping into his and Anna’s shared bank account and not his personal one.

He remembered very little. He was still passed out when Anna started blowing up his phone, and he answered groggily. “Fuuuck...” he groaned. “Uhh, what do you mean? What’s wrong?”

Smouldering eyes locked on Tommy’s approach, Anna practically growled into the phone.

“Tell me why there’s three hundred dollars missing from our account just in time for my power bill cheque to come back. Tell me why the bank says we’re overdrawn. Make it a good story, Adam Wesley.”

Her words were sharp and pointed, making no mistake that she wouldn’t accept any nonsense.

Adam’s eyes went wide as he heard her words, and struggled to piece together everything that happened the night before. “I, uh... fuck, I’m sorry baby, the guys dragged me out to celebrate last night and I had too much to drink, I must have taken money out of the wrong account. Fuck. I’ll fix it. I’ll transfer some money from my savings account, okay? Chill out.”

Tommy saw Anna’s eyes grow quite angry as they left the restaurant. This wasn’t going to end well. He reached out and placed his hand on her back.

The fire grew burned hotter even as Tommy led her outside the restaurant, a stark contrast to the ice in her voice

“Do NOT tell me to ‘chill out’, you ass! You better fix this, Adam. Don’t bother calling back until you do.”

Anna ended the conversation that way, finger trembling over the red ‘end call’ button.

Adam had been out drinking? Celebrating what? It wasn’t like Adam to really do either of those things, so Anna was suspicious. And where would he go that he could drop so much money in one evening? Plus he “mistakenly” took it out of their shared account. It sounded like trouble was just around the corner.

This revelation certainly put a damper on the day’s excitement but Anna still swiveled in Tommy’s arms to kiss him softly. This was one man she could depend on to take care of her. Wrapping both arms around his neck, Anna tried not to let her frustration and heartbreak at Adam shine through.

She was so done with his bullshit - this was one step too far.

Her green eyes were wide and pleading when she fixed them on Tommy. Anna rose onto her tiptoes and whispered in his ear her request.

“Can we please go home, Sir? I’m not feeling the greatest suddenly. I just want to spend the day cuddled up on the couch with you, showing you how much I love you. Can we please? I’ll even model some of that new lingerie. Thank you so much for today, Sir - I’m so grateful for everything you give me.”

Her teeth nipped at his ear as she pulled back.

Tommy smiled softly at her and her pleading words, and nodded before kissing her deeply. “Absolutely, doll,” he said, and opened the passenger door for her to get in his car. He drove them back to the apartment. He didn’t press her on what the phone call with Adam was about, even though it had obviously upset her greatly; he trusted she would open up in time if she wanted to.

They got back to the apartment and brought their purchases inside. Tommy popped a fresh pain pill to subdue the slightly throbbing pain in his ribs, and found his spot on the couch to find them something to watch on the television. Not that they would watch much of it, but... background noise would be good, right?

“How are those new piercings feeling?” he asked her.

That reminded her - she’d almost been able to forget about them after her confrontation with Adam. Now, she did a little wiggle and felt the bar of metal in her clitoris pulse with the friction. She bit her lip.

“It feels really good,” she admitted. Actually, her nipples were still a bit tender but the arousal she felt negated any negative feelings between her thighs. Anna curled up against Tommy’s shoulder and laid a small kiss on his throat tenderly.

Anna really didn’t want to talk about Adam at all. She was content to rest here in silence with her lover.

Back