mature crossdressers

flyingtinopener

Really Experienced
Like many of you I discovered the pleasure of cross dressing when in my late sixties, the feel of panties and stockings is such a turn on, probably like many of us, I could never pass, the beard is something of a give away. Just wondering how many of us there are, married, but secret undie lovers, would love to chat to you all and perhaps form a little group of special pals on the Northampton area. pm me if you would like a private chat

Like many of you I discovered the pleasure of cross dressing when in my late sixties, the feel of panties and stockings is such a turn on, probably like many of us, I could never pass, the beard is something of a give away. Just wondering how many of us there are, married, but secret undie lovers, would love to chat to you all and perhaps form a little group of special pals on the Northampton area. pm me if you would like a private chat

what a pity i dont live closer ,i would join you .

sounds like a great idea. Love to chat with other mature cross dressers. Im in Cork,Ireland

Back