I dare you.

*lol* Funny you should ask that because just after taking that shot, the guy who snapped me asked me why I was wearing a bra. I took it off and gave it to him!!

I hope he asked 'trick or treat' beforehand :devil:

Great pics Dee :rose:

Lucky Sob

*lol* Funny you should ask that because just after taking that shot, the guy who snapped me asked me why I was wearing a bra. I took it off and gave it to him!!

I've taken many pictures, but no girl has ever taken her bra off and given it to me. I will remember to ask WHY?

LOVE YOUR STORIES!

Wow...I wish I had done that!!! Halloween night, I had a guy tell me to prove that I was wearing a bra...I wish I had just yanked it off & handed it to him! Dangit! I'll remember that for next time, though!!!

Wow...I wish I had done that!!! Halloween night, I had a guy tell me to prove that I was wearing a bra...I wish I had just yanked it off & handed it to him! Dangit! I'll remember that for next time, though!!!

If I ever run into you someplace, I'll be sure to ask.

Mmmmmmmmm

Whats not to like !..........v v hot bod...x

It may be past Halloween, but thanks for the treat.
Hope there is a new dare coming soon. I enjoy this thread.

Well, this is truly sad! No dares pending... I call this neglect.

If nobody objects, I've got one: I dare you to take a picture of a complete stranger giving you a foot massage! (And not a masseuse, btw.)

Ok guys - like you, I hate to see this dare thread die out - soooooo...how about a dare for the guys this time?

Dare from me: Show us all an image of your HARD cock, with a ribbon tied around it!!

Good luck fellas!!!!

-Dee

Damn, I can't find a ribbon. I'll pick one up tomorrow. A feeble attempt on my part to get this thread going again.

I just got here...

It can't be all over yet...

Come on... another dare

How bout your best "accidental" beach reveal, here I'll start

attachment.php

Attachments

• Beach Teasing.jpg
    Beach Teasing.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 2,430
It can't be all over yet...

Come on... another dare

How bout your best "accidental" beach reveal, here I'll start

attachment.php

Jenn, are you sure that was an "accidental" reveal? :D

Thanks for the great submission! Just further proof that the beach is a great place to hang out.

Back