What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I haven't reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife."

Ilie Năstase

i feel no pity. the cat OBVIOUSLY wanted down and she ignored it for who knows how long.

its an animal, not a fucking prop!

i feel no pity. the cat OBVIOUSLY wanted down and she ignored it for who knows how long.

its an animal, not a fucking prop!

absolutely. She definitely deserved it. I was just thinking in general terms of where the tears would come from. I did think that she was an idiot when I watched it but I'm so easily distracted I forgot that response. :eek:

This made me smile yesterday, but I forgot to post it.

My boyfriend bought me flowers cos I've said that no one ever buys me flowers (til yesterday hee hee) and he went and found the perfect bouquet for me. He couldn't find one that was purple, but he found one called the HARMONY bouquet.

Made me grin with his dorky thoughtfulness.

Master sent me a link to a bunch of tied up girls.

me: "some of these are nice"
Master: "yeah, some of them are nice but some of them are boring"
me: "they are only boring becuase we DO that"

this!
what a sweet revelation...:D

5 days in a row over 70 according to yahoo. Starting on Friday. About time!

Despite the fact that we are having an off day, Master saying "I love you...always have, always will."

I love you madly Master. Always and Forever. :heart:

Watching America's Next Top Model! (hahaha), knowing it's going to be 60 degrees on Friday, and knowing I get to see the Watchmen movie tomorrow night at midnight with my man! :D

2 days of smiles sorry if it's long.

His patience
Wednesday Wishes
Hearing him say, "I was listening to you and knowing how mad you were that's when I realized you genuinely like me."
Laundry
belts and scarves
Plans on our trip to Paris
Coffee and tea
Naughty Thursday Thoughts
Our love that grows stronger everyday
Cats in heat
Hearing his laugh
His worry over our children
Our Love.

Last edited:
2 days of smiles sorry if it's long.

His patience
Wednesday Wishes
Hearing him say, "I was listening to you and knowing how mad you were that's when I realized you genuinely like me."
Laundry
belts and scarves
Plans on our trip to Paris
Coffee and tea
Naughty Thursday Thoughts
Our love that grows stronger everyday
Cats in heat
Hearing his laugh
His worry over our children
Our Love.

I am not sure about patience, Gorgeous...You know what I am like ;)...And your Smiles made me smile, fondly....everything you said is soooo true!! By the way, had some more thoughts! Info' to follow later!...Two words : our Love...:heart:

I am not sure about patience, Gorgeous...You know what I am like ;)...And your Smiles made me smile, fondly....everything you said is soooo true!! By the way, had some more thoughts! Info' to follow later!...Two words : our Love...:heart:

You are my reason for smiling. I Love You

I got a lot accomplished today at work and at home. I didn't accomplish what I planned on at work but I did things that were incredibly more important. I made a lot think which is becoming increasingly rare.

I didn't react badly to not knowing where an irreplaceable book was and then I found it. Woooo hooo!!!!!!

Having all of my rooms and closets cleaned out!

Now I just have some sorting to do, and finding homes for a few things, but for the most part I"m done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back