Kissing after a blowjob

Of course!! Who doesn't enjoy a wet and juicy kiss afterwards? Such a sexy way to end things 💦💦💦😋

End things?
With us, kissing after oral, whether it is me on she or she on me oral, keeps things moving for more!
A big wet kiss when she has a mouthful of my cum.....and I start hardening right up again.
And a big wet kiss, when I come up looking like a glazed donut....does the same thing!
:D

Don't see why not. The question then has to be asked, would she kiss you after you went down on her?

No she won't and it drives me crazy, that's when I want to kiss her more than any other time. Don't know why she's scared of her own pussy juices.

She doesn't let me finish in her mouth ever. But if she wanted me to I would. I mean she did why shouldn't I.

Love kissing her when her cunt is full of my come. Kissing her cunt,
That is.

Love kissing her when her cunt is full of my come. Kissing her cunt,
That is.

Love to kiss her mouth, as well, after she's sucked me.

Love kissing after she goes down OR after I go down on her (preferably a mix of both). I’ve also, in the heat of it all, blown a load on her breasts, licked some up and kissed her with it.

Love kissing after she goes down OR after I go down on her (preferably a mix of both). I’ve also, in the heat of it all, blown a load on her breasts, licked some up and kissed her with it.

Try a woman on top titfuck!
When you cum all over your chest, she can drag a nipple through the cum, then stuff it in your mouth, and then give you a kiss!
Then....she can drag the other nipple through the cum, and do it again!
Repeat, until clean!
One thing for sure, you may not even lose your hard-on!

Men, would you kiss a woman after she's given you a blow job? What if you came in her mouth?

Ladies, have you had men who have refused to kiss you after you've gone down on them?

Personally, I think it's a dick move to not kiss a woman after she's gotten you off. I mean, I'll clean up and rinse my mouth out even. But no kiss at all? That's bullshit.

Thoughts?

I will always kiss after ! It's not only erotic but the polite thing to do, lol.

Men, would you kiss a woman after she's given you a blow job? What if you came in her mouth?

Ladies, have you had men who have refused to kiss you after you've gone down on them?

Personally, I think it's a dick move to not kiss a woman after she's gotten you off. I mean, I'll clean up and rinse my mouth out even. But no kiss at all? That's bullshit.

Thoughts?

....not only would i kiss her back - i’d reciprocate the favor with hopes she’ll cum into MY mouth too! ;)

Try a woman on top titfuck!
When you cum all over your chest, she can drag a nipple through the cum, then stuff it in your mouth, and then give you a kiss!
Then....she can drag the other nipple through the cum, and do it again!
Repeat, until clean!
One thing for sure, you may not even lose your hard-on!

That sounds AWESOME

Back