Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Republic City Chronicles (Closed for TirithIre)

She knew once he had her flipped over that he was rip roaring and ready to go. She also knew that she had teased him enough that he was ready to tease her back in his own way. "Ohhh Aang.. Let's save this for the nightcap tonight.." She grinned wide. She wanted to be fucked again but it was time for them to have alone time elsewhere. "I need to go make lunch since I've already had 'breakfast'," she said as she remembered being his cum slut, swallowing so much cum earlier. She pushed him over and stood up in the bath basin showing her now clean tanned skin body to him. "Besides, I have a new outfit for you to see me in at the dojo.."

| Katara as she stood up in the bath basin : http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/e2ae4a2e02a6a39b16d96d9c85982c0c/9533%20-%20Avatar_the_Last_Airbender%20Katara%20SefuArt.jpg

(OOC: Sorry about the above post.)
 
He smiled but nodded to her. " you're lucky I love you." He teased though he did pull back... as she stood up he knelt in wonder of her... he would always think of himself as the luckiest man alive to have her as his wife.

Even as she said that she had a new outfit to show him he nodded. " That sounds like a great plan then... though we should stop by one of the vendors on the way to get some light food... we don't want to be starved after all." He mused as he climbed out... the arrows going from his head to his back where the scar from where Azula had shot him still remained, and to his arms as well. Yet he moved and getting a towel he took it to her, he not letting her dry herself.

Her dear lover and husband certainly knew how to pamper his love, and he took his time. " Now go on, go get dressed before I change my mind." He remarked and swatted her ass making her 'run' from him with a grin on his lips.
 
Her body was so needy of him at the moment he swatted her ass. She ran to the other room getting dressed, ready to go with him. As soon as she was ready, she headed out towards the front door. "I'm ready dear."

They headed to a little eatery that served vegetable and pork steamed buns. He didn't eat meat but she loved having some as a treat every now and again. She sat down at a low table as she watched her love order for them both.
 
He smiled, and seeing the look in her eyes they both knew that if she didn't 'run' right then, well they wouldn't be going anywhere. As they headed out he was wearing his usual clothing, though he had updated a bit, the colors were still of the air nomads, a gentle 'nod' to his people.

Even as They went to the vendor he did order her a pork steamed bun, he ordered a stir fry vegetable salad for himself, he smiling over to her. It took a few minutes but he wasn't in any rush... though even as he looked over he frowned ever so slightly. There were fire nation coming... and while usually Aang didn't judge, they didn't look all that happy with the current set up.

He didn't do anything for now though... after all pacifism was always the way to go. There were four fire benders with a clear leader whom had a nasty scar along the right side of his face... they were simply causing a ruckus... but recognizing the avatar they decided to try and provoke Aang into a fight.

This happened from time to time... but much like with many fire benders in the past, Aang kept dodging them, even managing to pay for the food and take it with him as he apologized for their troubles... though he wasn't as quiet as he had been in the past, and was firm in pointing out that their Fire Lord Zuko was heralding the construction of the city, and that the war WAS over... even if they didn't like it.

It didn't seem that they were going to just let the topic lie... and seemingly to Aang's back the one with the scar created a fire stream and shot it at the avatar. Time seemed to slow down for a split second as Aang lifted his leg and kicking it backwards with perfect balance the airbending shot an air slice which cut the stream in half dispersing it. He simply ignored them from then on and went to his wife, smiling to her as he settled down.

" Assholes." He mused with a slight frown... though he wouldn't let disgruntled firebenders ruin his day with his wife!
 
She smiled as he ordered their meal. He was such a kind spirit and a wonderful lover. She noticed the rogue Firebenders coming up to confront Aang. She started to get up to help him, but he only motioned for her to sit down. She sat there as she watched him fluidly avoid and redirect their attacks, just as she had taught him. It was the way of benders in her tribe - use your opponents force against them. After he had sent them on their way, he came back to sit at the table with her. "I'm not going to be needed to be a sidekick anymore, huh?" She laughed at her own notion. It was mostly true, he was more powerful and talented than she could ever be. He's protecting her now, instead of the other way around as it had been in the past. She finished her pork veggie steamed bun and stood up ready to go. "I'm going to run on ahead to the dojo since it's around the block to get changed into the 'surprise' outfit I promised." She winked and gave him a deep kiss even though she saw him take a bite of his meal. "Mmm, tasty." She headed to the dojo and unlocked the door. She slipped into the women's changing area that mostly the female students used here. She changed into a two piece bikini set and proceeded to sit in the courtyard outback. There was a small waterfall and several bending ponds for practicing battle forms. She was truly going to have fun seeing how her former pupil was doing. She proceeded to meditate a bit before he arrived.

Katara's outfit : http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/130/4/3/Katara_by_al305sr.jpg
 
Aang smiled as he looked to her... her training had certainly helped in his mind set... it had been the teaching of the air Nomads that guilded him through his travels... although as well these days it was the other Avatar spirits. He seemed to have the greatest changes when those moments happened.

Even as he settled down though she could see he could have taken it further, and taken them to Jail but that would have ruined their day... plus Toph wouldn't have been very happy with him. Even as he finished up though he nodded to her. " Need time to change... must be a good outfit." He mused though he kissed her deeply right back before he watched her go, the sway of her hips always catching his eye.

As he followed along though after a few moments he entered the dojo quietly, and seeing that there was no one in the main training area he headed out to the back. When he saw her though he groaned audibly... focusing would be quite difficult for him with her being dressed as she was... though he straightened out his back and sliding the vest and shirt from his body he twirled his staff a bit.

" Do you want me to use all four elements? Or should I stay to one or two?" He asked curiously.... he smiling as he held his staff aloft behind his arm, his eyes following her tanned beautiful body... it was going to be fun dueling her... stripping her was always a part of his duels with her and she knew that.
 
Katara's meditation was brought to a halt when she smiled hearing him groaning. "I hope it isn't too revealing, Master Avatar." She stood, the cleavage of her breasts pushing closer together as he watched her. He had a semi-hard on as she watched him remove the upper part of his outfit. "This is truly going to be fun watching him be challenged like this." She shrugged her shoulders and walked over to the first wading pool forming a water octopus around her in a passive aggressive position. She was going to be defensive yet offensive with her fighting style today. If she wasn't then she couldn't be called much of a waterbending master. "You can bend all four or just one, but I don't want to be bored.." she chided winking at him. "Your move first, you sexy beast."
 
He stretched a little bit, though even as she said that about the outfit being too revealing he simply smiled. " Oh not at all my lovely Katara... it suits you just fine." He remarked... though when she moved, he was captivated by her. Much like a young boy seeing boobs for the first time, he seemed endlessly enamoured with her. Yet he shook that off and even as he did he used a fluid bending motion, which told her waterbending, to pull the waterfall itself from it's place. It rose up like a tidal wave and crashed down upon her, a simple attack.

Yet even as it did he was pulling earth from the ground with heavy steps... with a harsh snapping punching motion the boulders flew towards her. Yet even as THAT happened he airbended, slicing the boulders into five pieces each, smaller but moving fast towards her. His eyes were focused... once he entered battle... she knew that his demeanor changed... and today was no different. His 'goal' however was the same every time, strip her and make her his.

As that all happened he summoned an air scooter and took off in a circle, heading to a different vantage point... namely atop the wall. The air scooter moved and then up easily, the currents carrying him upwards.
 
She watched intently as he moved the waterfall, causing it to flow towards her. She formed a simple water orb around her, causing it to ice over making the water that he bent to go over her. Once that had passed she shifted back to the passive aggressive mode. When she saw him bending the earth at her, she used the water octopus tentacles to grab the earth he threw, throwing it to the other side of the battle area. One missed pebble slipped past her, cutting one strap of her bikini top. She reached grabbing it and screamed at him a bit frustrated, "What in the heck are you trying to do, make me naked?!" She turned on the offensive and waving her arms around in a fluid motion, she caused numerous ice spears to be thrown in his direction.
 
He chuckled as she realized what his intention was... but looked to her. " Of course I am... it's easy to hit people... it's harder to be accurate enough to hit only clothing." He replied matter of factly... and it was true! Even as she shot the ice daggers at him he could hear them thumping into the wall he was riding on, and coming to the top he dismissed the scooter before he brought in a deep breath.

God she's beautiful... He mused, thinking though he was caught a bit off guard with the last one and watched as it cut through one of the ties holding his pants... he smirking. " Someone's angry." He remarked though he wasn't upset at being caught out... instead he focused the breath and with a dragon like roar she could feel the heat as the nine fire whips extended from his fingers and slashed towards her, each thick and hard.

Even as he did he swung his staff creating the wind and using the air it sliced directly towards her in an arching slash, and spinning in a rougher motion he sliced more rocks as they flew, he aiming to cut another string or two... when she was naked then he would have more 'fun' dueling with her!
 
OOC: oh f**K! sorry again! I need my own damned computer!! will repost on my own profile.
 
Having used ice to make the strap on her bikini top stay on, she knew he was being serious. Even as she caused a hole in his bottoms, he wasn't wavering from his stance. "He's not going to stop until I'm naked...So I had better do it now." She was panting before she moved her arms up to create a huge wall of water sending it his way, blocking his view of her. All the elements he had bent were forced to go inside the wave, mixing with the water as they clashed. Before she was back in his view, she had pulled her entire outfit, throwing it off to her left before she moved her arms in a circular motion causing the water to encircle Aang, flicking her finger causing the water to move his pants down. "Now we're on equal ground, honeybuns....for now." She smiled real wide knowing he just had to be ticked at that moment..or turned on, didn't know which at that exact moment. She kicked her heels into the ground causing the water around her to form ice boots, causing her to glide towards him with ease, her arms moving around in a swift motion circling around him, dodging his attacks. "Oh this is fun!!" she screamed out while laughing.
 
She had said to him not to take it easy on her... which was exactly what he did. Besides, he knew that she could handle that. Even as she was panting he watched the rise and fall of her chest... and even as that slightly distracted him the power of his attacks wavered slightly.

As he saw her again though he was VERY distracted by her naked beauty, and even as the water pulled his pants down and off he kicked them away though she could see his hard big cock was rock solid, pointing towards her as he was clearly not angry... she should know her Aang, he didn't actually get angry very often.

Even as she kicked her heels into the ground he found her naked form made it very hard to concentrate, but he swept up into the air and coming down hard he brought up a heavy rock shield which seemed weightless in his arm... though he also brought up some water. She could see him form it into a handle, he using earthbending to create a hilt, air to create a blade and fire which surrounded it.

" Hmm, I will enjoy binding you and taking you right here." He mused with a grin... he ready for more.
 
OH! She saw his rock hard cock and how it was pointing. "Now that's my sexy beast!" She heard him say that he was going to binding her for his own use. "In due time will you bind me and in due time you will fuck me here in the dojo!" She watched as he created an air and fire sword, holding an earthen shield in his other hand. She knew that this battle was nearing its end, she had to amp it up a bit or she would lose.

She moved out to the outer edges of the battle area to catch a breather. She had to be strategic but it was going to be hard, since he was certainly one to read her every mood. And since she was now completely nude, her pussy glistening slightly as heat was coming off of it, she knew that he would be reading her moves very closely now.
 
Finally he had seemed to be able to clear his mind... and even as she seemed distracted by his hard cock pointing towards her he smirked as she said that. " Oh you know I will my love... but you are a truly amazing water bender... and will always teach me something new." He was so humble, even as he was strong.

Even as she moved to the outer edge he didn't give her the time... his foot swept and earth shot in a pillar towards her... his eyes studied her movements and watching her move was truly amazing, but he didn't let himself get distracted... he had his 'eyes on the prize'.

Instead as the pillar moved he used air currents to carry him forwards, his earth shield blocking him as his sword would cut through the water tendrils... he was going for the prize... and when all was said and done he would use slab shackles to bind her wrists... but first he would force her to her knees.

He loved her, but he would never take bending easy on her... not unless she wished it, and thus far she had always wanted a full dueling, so he had always given it to her!
 
Katara was at the end of her rope, she couldn't figure out how to defeat him. He was just too good! Although she knew that, she was almost to the point of just giving up and becoming his cum slut slave for the night. She looked around at the landscape and knew that she was going to need to repair it before the waterbending class the next day.

She decided one last hurrah would be in order before she surrendered to her husband. She gathered all of her strength and bent all the water around her, surrounded herself in it and sent it all hurdling towards him. When she appeared before him the water disappeared. She was naked on her hands and knees before him, holding her hands out in front of him. "I concede," she said panting, all out of breath. She wanted him and needed him. And his sex was standing in front of her face. She looked up at him awaiting his next movement.
 
She had been such a part of this journey with him that she knew that Aang never would have come this far without her. She was his heart, while his body belonged to the world, his heart would always be Katara's. She ALSO knew that aang would help her to repair the dojo... he always did.

Even as she gathered all of her strength he watched her, ready for her... though as she sent herself hurtling towards him the water itself smashed off the earthen shield... and when he was sure the attack was done he noticed that she had presented herself before him.

He groaned at her panting admittance, but before she even had a chance to finish her conceding the sword and shield dissapeared, his hands taking a firm hold of her auburn hair he thrust his cock forwards and into her mouth. " Oh gods you are beautiful... and so strong." He grumbled as his hands snapped closed within her locks, as he did the earthen shackles appeared on her wrists, trapping them to the ground as she felt two others snap over her ankles, binding her there on her hands and knees.

He thrust his cock into her mouth with a deep groan, his desire for her so rampant that he wasn't 'nice', she had conceded and she knew that meant he would do whatever he wished to her... which always ended with her being forced to cum over and over again under his control!
 
She watched patiently as he placed rock shackles around her wrists and ankles, but the next thing that happened shocked the hell out of her. He forced his cock into her waiting mouth. She let out a muffled 'mmph' as she groaned around his hard rod. She wanted to go inside the dojo now and not be in public as they did this.

She pulled back enough so she could speak out of the corner of her mouth. "Care to go into the shower with me like this?" She had an image in her mind of how it could go and she hoped that it would go just like that eventually.

| Image in Katara's mind : http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7h91203ih1rpu0g5o1_1280.png
 
Aang groaned aloud as she took his cock, and even as he held her hair lovingly in his hands, but even as she managed to pull back and say that he looked down to her, his cock pulsing so hard as he wanted to own her right then and there... but he did understand her desire for privacy.

He nodded to her and pulling his cock out he twisted his hand, a rock collar appearing around her neck as he held a rock leash, he smirking to her as he pulled her up to her feet. " All right my little cum slut." He grumbled, his voice so laced with lust as he moved towards the shower area, she able to see his handsome ass and the scar which she had saved him long ago now... but a reminder of how close she had come to losing him.

He pulled her into the shower though and the collar dissapeared, he pulling her beneath the water as he sought her lips so needingly, his cock pushing against her lower belly as he kissed her deeply, hungrily. Her choice of outfit, her stripping willingly, her desire to be his... it had Aang so turned on!
 
She followed along with him and as he turned so she could see his round ass, she felt her pussy quiver. She saw his scar that former Fire Princess Azula had caused so many years ago. She pulled against the rock shackles on her wrist to rub his back, the rock chains dangling slightly.

When he pulled her up close to his body, she let out a gasp as he placed his lips on hers, tongues dancing within each others mouths. Oh! She loved this man. She moved her hand down to his cock and began to stroke it gently. "I want you, my pussy wants you, Aang." She moved his hand down to her pussy so he could feel the heat she was giving off.
 
He smiled as he felt her rubbing his back, and even as the shackles dissolved he pulled her to him, his lips hungrily seeking hers. Yet even as their tongues danced when she pulled her lips away and reached down to stroke his big hard cock Aang grunted out, the pleasure divine!

" Oh gods Katara.." He grumbled... though as she took his hand down to her pussy he grinned. " Oh I can feel it... I can feel how needy you are..." He grumbled but he was in her hand, enjoying the stroking as he curled three thick fingers and pushed them inside her.

" Did you forget already whom won? I believe you are my cum slut for the next hour." They kept that bet always when they dueled, so he pumped his fingers into her hot molten soaked pussy, curling to hit her g-spot roughly as he handled her like the needy slut she was.
 
She moaned loud as she gripped his cock tighter and as his fingers plunged deep within her cunt. She felt him hitting that sweet sensual spot within her as she said, "No...I haven't...forgotten.." She soon bent down before him and took him into her mouth. She loved his cock and how being near it and being able to suck it time to time, it only turned her on more. She wanted to him to fuck her mouth as she expertly began to bob up and down on his cock. She groaned as she looked up at him, seeing his kind eyes looking back at her. She allowed the tip of her tongue to come out of her mouth, flicking his cockhead, teasing the slit, before she took his entire length back into her mouth, her tongue gliding along the underside of his cock. She watched as her motions were causing him to feel intense pleasure.
 
Aang threw his head back when Katara lowered herself and plunged her hungry mouth onto his cock... but even as she began to bob up and down her loving avatar husband groaned aloud with desire.

" Gods Katara... you're so good!" He grumbled, though as she took his cock fully back in and it was clear he was in intense pleasure indeed. Yet even as he enjoyed her attentions, they both knew what she really needed, and Aang didn't want to wait any longer either.

He pulled her up and pushing her face first towards the shower wall she felt him behind her, his knees bending before that big avatar cock lining up perfectly before he thrust into her with a loud groan, his hands moving around to cup and squeeze her breasts.

" So... tight..." He grumbled as he thrust into her, forcing her up onto her tip toes as he drilled her deeply, hitting so many good spots all at once as he leaned in and kissed her neck lovingly.
 
She grunted as he pushed her up against the shower wall forcing his cock into her tight cunt. She was having to stand up on her toes now because of the force he was using. Her head was thrown back as he was reaching her sweet spot inside, causing her face to show pleasure. She used her powers to bend water over her hands as she was pushed against the wall, forming ice to enclose her fingers giving her leverage. She then pulled her legs up, spreading them around him so he could have better access for a stronger and deeper thrust. "Ohhhh Aang!" She felt him deep within her and she wanted more of this. The evening was just getting started by this time and she knew this was going to be an evening of pure intense pleasure for them both.
 
Back
Top