Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just made dinner for the mrs and myself and i must say, it was pretty damned tasty: 1/4 cup of EVOO, 2 anchovy fillets, 2 minced cloves of garlic, 1 tsp of crushed red pepper in a cold pan brought to low heat. add 1 can of tuna (for a little substance) and warm it. serve over rotini.

the mrs declared it yum-o. :D

[pats self on back]

ed

Last edited:
silverwhisper said:
i just made dinner for the mrs and myself and i must say, it was pretty damned tasty: 1/4 cup of EVOO, 2 anchovy fillets, 2 minced cloves of garlic, 1 tsp of crushed red pepper in a cold pan brought to low heat. add 1 can of tuna (for a little substance) and warm it. serve over rotini.

the mrs declared it yum-o. :D

[pats self on back]

ed

What kind of tuna did you use, ed? It sounds delish!

just plain canned tuna, packed in water. it was a really off-the-cuff type of thing. :>

ed

silverwhisper said:
just plain canned tuna, packed in water. it was a really off-the-cuff type of thing. :>

ed

That I have. I thought you were going to say some gourmet kind of tuna packed in olive oil from outer Mongolia or something. :D

silverwhisper said:
hey, i dig on all food. :>

ed

As do I. However I don't cook as much as I used to. With just B and me, I've become a bit lazy. And honestly? I'm kind of burned out on cooking. I need some new inspiration.

bobsgirl said:
As do I. However I don't cook as much as I used to. With just B and me, I've become a bit lazy. And honestly? I'm kind of burned out on cooking. I need some new inspiration.
sandwichart5.jpg

sandwichart1.jpg

sandwichart2.jpg

sandwichart3.jpg

sandwichart4.jpg

bobsgirl said:

You are SO talented Miss bg!!! Cooking AND quilting?! What other talents do you have that you are hiding? ;)

pleasteasme said:
You are SO talented Miss bg!!! Cooking AND quilting?! What other talents do you have that you are hiding? ;)

*blushing* Well, Tease, a lady doesn't reveal her real talents...;) :devil:

wicked woman said:
cool...you're a braver woman than I am.

Brave? Nah. Tattoos, in the grand scheme of things, aren't all that painful. Yes, they do hurt, but on the pain scale, they don't compare to some other stuff.

Scalywag said:
actually WW. a while back when I mentioned getting an earing, BG mentioned that if I did she'd get a tattoo.

I was just confirming, because if I do get the earing, it will most likely be within the next week.

I wanna see a pic of that Scaly

I had to unwrap a whole bag of those little caramels today. Those things are slippery.

It was worth it.

Eilan said:
I really can't justify spending $140 for a CD.
But what if it was a recording of a live demonstration of a fuckwad actually talking his SO into doing anal for the first time during a threesome with his cousin?

I've got a butane lighter right here.... I wonder if I could use a condom for a hot-air-ballon for one of those mini plastic army guys....

midwestyankee said:
But what if it was a recording of a live demonstration of a fuckwad actually talking his SO into doing anal for the first time during a threesome with his cousin?
Hey for £70 I could get that for you sir, brown wrapper, no questions asked.
Just p.m me your bank account details and billing address and it could be yours.

kitsune_kun said:
I've got a butane lighter right here.... I wonder if I could use a condom for a hot-air-ballon for one of those mini plastic army guys....

Did it work?

hehehehe, i'm a pyro, whenever i set my mind to making somethign fire related work, I succeed... so yes it worked....

now I just need to figure out how to get the army guy back down from out of that top point in the victorian style celing...

kitsune_kun said:
hehehehe, i'm a pyro, whenever i set my mind to making somethign fire related work, I succeed... so yes it worked....

now I just need to figure out how to get the army guy back down from out of that top point in the victorian style celing...

Right on... Anything I should be careful of when I try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back