The Outcasts (open pm first if interested)

''Hold up I'm coming!...I've watched the Wolfman 15 times'' Walker pulls off his socks and rolls his pant legs up, trotting quickly after everyone before they left. ''Wait up ya'll I'm going with!'' Catching up just as Gia, Trev and Ias are about to lock the door. Unbuttoning his white dress shirt as he'd gotten sweaty in the recliner, the sea breeze whips it out behind him like a cape. The sand felt good beneath his feet and between his toes, picking up shells and throws them out to sea.
 
Last edited:
Gia laughs seeing him throw the shells. " I dont think you should do that unless you want to piss some mere people off" she said recalling her first time meeting a merman was throwing her beer cans in the water and being drunk on the beach. People often mistaked sirens and mermaids both seafolk but sirens were all evil women sort of like witches and mermaids were both good male and females.

She looked at the ocean and sat down near the waves . She always thought they were peaceful and trevor sat with her . She saw a sirens tail and immediately sat up.She knew the braclet worked but she still would shift if they tried something because they were born to be manipulative and could trick men into believing in their deepest fantasies and lure them into the ocean she had seen it happen. She saw two maybe three sirens tails they were black and scaly like snake and tough looking but they were beautiful which was why they could shapeshift and trick men so easily into following them into the sea.

"Becareful out here sirens are dangerous always wear these braclets when your here" she whisphered to the two men.
 
Ias folded her wings as she walked out the door. Now they were about her height and didn't go too far out the sides. She took her shoes off, and walked where the waves of the ocean lapped onto the beach. It didn't matter how strong the waves were, they didn't effect her walking. All the water slid off of Ias when it receeded. She couldn't get wet by normal water.

They all sat down, but Ias got unnecessary rest, so she stood. "I'm going to use my wings a bit. They've been neglected for a little too long." Said Ias. She unfolded her wings quicklyand gave a big flap, launching her into the air.

When she reached about 200' up, she gave another flap, sending her out over the ocean. She wanted to see how fast she could go, being a little rusty at flying. Another strong flap sent her farther than she thought. A loud 'BOOM' informed her that she broke the sound barrier. She stopped and hovered, moving her wings a little at a time to keep her there. Then she went again, flying very fast, doing flips and manuevers, feeling the rush of wind that she hadn't in a long time. She stopped again.

There was something in the ocean. She flapped once downward into the water with extreme force. Quickly moving through the water, she soon made it to the bottom. She controlled her gravity, making it like normal walking. It was a sword she saw. She pulled it from the ground. No rust, no deterioration. The ancient symbols on it confirmed the worst thought Ias had about it. She had seen this sword before. It was no ordinary sword. And much too powerful for anyone/anything to have.

Ias bolted from the water, not wet at all. She rushed back to the beach and landed hard, making a small crater in the sand. "Gia, do you know what this is?" Ias asked as a very serious question.
 
As soon as Walker heard Gia say ''I wouldn't do that unless you want to piss some mere people off.'' now he just threw shells down the shoreline. ''Maybe one will surface and I can wave at em and say nice ocean you have.'' Flexing his bicep playfully and pointing at his protection bracelets. ''I'm going to keep it on all the time anyway it looks that cool.'' Looking out into to waves he saw the black scaley fish tail break the surface. Walking back up the beach to the base of the sand dunes, digging out a hole with his he put some driftwood into it. Having a box of matches in his pocket he struck a match, placing a lit matches under the driftwood a little bonfire was going. ''Now all we need is weiners, buns, mustard and graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows for Smores.''
 
Last edited:
Trevor watched as the Ias' gigantic wings of before shrunk as she walked through the door toward the beach. He had to stifle a giggle as he thought about how large they still looke din relationship to her small frame. It put him in mind of a vulture or turkey. They both had massive wingspans, yet realively small bodies. His question as to whether or not she could fly was answered as she shot straight upward and out of sight. Minutes later he heard a thunderous boom, as if she had just went supersonic.

He, Gia and Walker had taken seats in the sand and were looking out at the water. Gia told them about mere people and sirens and what they were capable of and Trevor slid a little closer to Gia despite his new found confidence from being with her. She warned the two men to never remove the brecelets that she had given them or they would be vulnerable to the charms of the sirens. Trevor looked around amazed that all of his life he had never known of the possible dangers that were just outside of his doorstep.

He watched as Walker built a small fire from driftwood scattered along the beach, When he heard the mention of hot dogs and smores he smiled widely as memories of back yard cookouts from his childhood came to mind.

"That sounds incredible. Let me go see what we have inside." he said before standing and heading back toward Gia's.
 
Walker had witnessed Ias spread her large wings, lifting off with one powerful flap up and out off sight. ''I had no Idea she could go that damned fast.'' Knowing Ias couldn't care less what he thought, he no longer expected a response from her. ''Thanks Trev...I'll gather a few sticks to sharpen for roasting the weiners.'' As usual with the casual relaxed grin on his young face.

Strolling about a little ways searching for long sticks, right then Ias lands making a very small crater. He glances her was just long enough to notice the sword, she held it in a way a skilled warrior would with familiarity. Reaching into his pants pocket for his Grandad's knife, smiles opening the antler grip seven inch lock blade. Walking back to the fire opposite Gia and Ias, sharpening the ends of each of the sticks.

''Nice sword Ias where did you find it?...I'm curious what the story is behind such a weapon.''
 
Last edited:
Gia stared at the sword Ias showed her shaking her head "Im not sure what it is Ias. It was down below it must have been there for a reason" She said. The sword looked perfectly new and had beautiful symbols written on it.

She glanced seeing trevor walk off to the house and Walker starting a small fire. She heard Walker comment on how nice it was amd agreed. Ias looked serious "What Ias...Is it something wrong?
 
Trevor walked into the kitchen and started rumaging around for the typical cookout fair. He found hotdogs, buns and all of the condiments you could imagine. He grabbed an onion and minced it throwing half of it into a sautee along with some butter. He had remembered having a hotdog with grilled onions and mustard when he was younger and he suddenly had the urge to be nostalgic. He found a serving tray and an ice bucket. He grabbed six beers out of the fridge and set them on some ice to chill until the onions were finished. He cleaned up her cutting board and rinsed the knife. A few minutes later the onions were done and he moved them to a bowl and grabbed a spoon for the onions along with the mustard, ketchup and relish. He had contemplated chili as well as grating some cheese, but being unfamiliar with everyone's tastes, he decided to see how things went with what he had gathered.

He looped the bucket's bale over his wrist and grabbed the tray. When he rejoined the others it seemed that everyone was interested in a sword that Ias was holding.

"What's going on?"
 
Sitting cross legged by the bon fire crackling away, firelight made walker's tattoos appear to move around. As Trev returns with a bucket of beer on ice, sauted onions, condiments, buns, organic hot dogs and chips. With a grin and a wave to Trev as he asks "What's going on?" he points to Ias strange sword in her hands.

''While flying around over the ocean she saw something, dove into the water and brought it for Gia to see.''
 
Walker gave Trevor a brief rundown of what he had missed. He looked at the sword and his only thought was that it would make a nice addition to Gia's collection.

The look on Ias' face said that there was much more to it then finding on the ocean floor. He heard her ask Gia if she knew what it was, but her tone suggested she knew, and that it was important.

"Well, it should look good hanging on the wall with the others." he said building a hotdog and taking a big bite.
 
As Trev was talking Walker followed suit began to put together two hotdogs, only adding mustard and onions onto both of them. Lifting it to his mouth he took a big bite, he could very easily eat hotdogs in three bites. And that was just exactly what he did, devouring both of them in six bites. This was just a snack for a 22 year old Werewolf, their appetites were well known by those running restaurants.

''Great hotdogs Trev the sauted onions on organic weiners...honestly the best I've ever had dude'' Grinning he wipes the mustard from his mouth, fixing another one and chuckles deeply. ''With Gia's gourmet cookies and your hotdogs, you could start websites and make money.'' Walker ate this last hotdog in three bites, just like he did the other two he devoured.
 
Last edited:
"Gia, are you sure you didn't know anything about this?" Ias asked. The expression on Gia's face told her she knew nothing. "Ok then. I'm sure it's not your fault it's here. There is a long dark past to this sword, and I thought it was gone forever. I was wrong. I'll hold onto it for now." Ias walked to the campfire and found a good spot to sit. She stabbed the sword into the ground about half way.

Staring into the fire brought memories. Memories of being on the roads of europe, looking for adventure. Memories of her father teaching Ias to hunt. But it also brought things she didn't want to remember. Kingdoms falling after an attack. Dragon fire engulfing her... Evaporating that dragon. She watched walker take giant bites of his food, Trevor eat a little more civalized. Ias decided to try a hotdog. She hadn't eaten for a couple decades. She got the hotdog and bun ready, put a reasonable ammount of everything on it, and took a bite. It tasted pretty good for a second, but then turned to tasteless ash. Regardless, she ate the rest.
 
''I was hungry, Ias besides we're outside. I certainly wouldn't be eating anything like this way anywhere else.'' Seeing the look she gave him when he ate it pissed him off, after the way she'd ignored anything he had said to her. Walker just shook his head out of frustration, time after time he'd spoken to Ias and even complimented her. What does she acknowledge? His particular eating habit when eating hotdogs for crying out loud. ''I have been nice to you, had talked to you and even complimented you. ''You've already said you don't like me, you don't have anything to base that dislike on.'' He stood up with a growl and needed to get away from Ias, after getting a half mile down the beach he began to calm down a little.
 
Last edited:
Walker had a little episode, and walked away. Ias felt bad, she hadn't acnoledged anything Walker said to her for a while. Other events just popped up in the way. She did't dislike Walker. She actually wanted to know him better. Ias stood up, pulled the sword from the ground and headed the direction Walker went.

It didn't take long to catch up, half fly-walking. "Walker." Ias said. He didn't stop, so she got next to him. "Walker, I'm sorry. Other things come up, and I don't get to converse with you. I don't dislike you. I do want to be your friend, really. Trevor and Gia seem to have their own thing going, so I might as well hang out with you." She was now flying backwards from in front of him. "And I wasn't critisizing your eating."
 
Hearing Ias call his name Walker didn't stop walking, sensing her by his side more than seeing her. As Ias apologizes she flew past to fly backwards, without any anger left he raises his blue eyes to hers. ''I accept your apology Ias, as for being friends, I accept that too being I was trying to be one. Reaching up running his fingers through his hair with a sigh. ''How bout we start over?'' Offering his hand to her very slowly . ''Walker Evans...pleased to meet you.''
 
Last edited:
Gia looked worried as Walker stormed off and Ias followed with the sword. She wondered if she should follow but the two looked like they were working whatever it was out. She sat grabbing a hotdog amd roasting it and giving Trevor a small smile.

"Hey" she said sitting next to him and giving him a small smile. Her clothes were a bit wet from laying by the ocean and she was curious about the sword Ias showed her. She also was glad Ias's splash sent the Sirens away because she saw no sign of them. She glanced at Trevor and she wanted to talk with him privately.
 
"Hey yourself." Trevor responded as Gia sat down next to him. He watched her turn the hotdog slowly, roasting it to perfection. The fire was crackling away and cast a comforting warmth in the slightly chilly air coming off of the surf.

"This is really a fantastic place you have here Gia. I am really glad you invited me. It's hard to believe you live here all by yourself."
 
Ias gave a sigh of relief and stopped her flying. She took Walkers hand and shook it. "Ias... No last name. Pleased to meet you too." Ias looked over Walkers shoulder. "Gia and Trevor seem to be conversing. Do you want to head back? Or keep walking and give them some privacy?" Ias asked Walker.
 
Gia smiled " Im honestly glad you came and that i now have you guys here with me i was going to leave for a few weeks or so just to get away from being alone but having guests in my house to share is amazing. Ive always been sort of A loner Trev being a hybrid breed is hard and others suspect my mother of having mixed blood herself but shes proven shes a strong vampire im not really sure what to call myself" she said and held his hand "Your the bravest and most accepting man ive ever met Trevor you know what we all are anc it doesnt seem to startle you"
 
As Ias shook Walkers hand introducing herself, it really felt like a new start to friendship. He saw her on tiptoes looking over his shoulder, looking over his shoulder he smiles seeing Gia and Trev. Looking back to Ias he grins at her question. ''I'd say give them privacy wouldn't you?'' Stepping around Ias Walker held out his hand. ''C'mon...lets go explore the beach my new friend. I'm sure you'll protect me from the Monsters won't you?'' He was teasing hoping she'd have his back, not as deadly as she a Werewolf had her back as well.
 
Last edited:
Ias gladly took the outstretched hand. "Only if you protect me from everything else." She said. They walked for a while and nothing really happened. Multiple times Ias wanted to start a conversation, but couldn't find anything to say. They were pretty different creatures. Warewolf and angel. She could say something about the weather, but that would be pretty clishe. She could say something about sports, but she knew little to nothing on the subject.

Ias kept quiet in fear of getting trapped in a subject she didn't know. All the knowledge she held, yet nothing to start a conversation with...

Ias looked at the sword in her hand. The chance of Walker knowing anything about it was very slim. But she might say something about it if he asked. But if he had a certain thing he wanted to talk about, the sword wasn't too important.
 
"Your the bravest and most accepting man I've ever met Trevor, you know what we all are and it doesn't seem to startle you." Gia told him as she held his hand.

It was quite a compliment and he couldn't help but smile.

"Truth is Gia, I was alittle afraid when we spoke in the park. I could tell that there was a struggle inside of you. You needed to feed and when you approached me the first time, I wasn't sure that I wouldn't be on the menu."

He laced his fingers through hers. He looked into those stunning violet eyes and knew that, for reasons he couldn't explain, being with her felt right.

"I have always been able to sense things in people. I couldn't hear their thoughts really, I just got a sense of what they were feeling. Although I could tell that you were hungry, I could also feel how you were using all of your strength to keep me safe."

He fidgeted a bit. It wasn't often that he opened up to anyone. For that matter, it wasn't often that he had conversation with anyone period.

"I guess it isn't so much that I accept what you guys are. It's more like I like who all of you are. I don't have a lot of what I call good friends in my life, and all of us have seemed to click so easily."

He looked out at the horizon and then back to her.

"Especially you and I."
 
''Oh I certainly would it's only right to have your back as well.'' Walking along in silence he thought of the things Ias had done, participated in witnessing with her own eyes first hand. ''So...what was the time of Dragons like I've always been fascinated with them...it's why I got these full sleeve dragon tattoos.'' Walker was proud of his tattoos as each one had meaning, to mark moments in his life that made him the Werewolf he is.

''Angels do too I am going to have several of them, my entire back will be an Angelic mural like the great artists.'' Knowing he could actually ask Ias all about them was cool, In the process he'd learn about her and she about him. ''Could you tell me about yourself a little? I'll tell you all about myself it's only fair.'' Swinging his arm with Ias hand in his Walker was glad, they were friends no matter what happens now.
 
Last edited:
Gia blushed and looked at him.

" We do click easily dont we?" She said with a small smile. "I felt a connection with you when we first met in the park Trevor. To be honest the hunger wanted to feed on you but my wolf refused to let it. I would never hurt you trev but sometimes the hunger becomes alot."

She sighed wondering how she could tell him this but shed soon be going into heat for a few days. It was like a female weres body way of being fertile for pups or children and she knew she had to be locked in the basement a few days because her wolf would want its mate to breed them and she hadn't want to scare him by jumping his bones.

She gave him a nervous smile "So how much do you know about weres and vamps Trevor?
 
"Well, you see, the medeval world is more and less of what it's explained." Said Ias as they walked. Walker started swinging their hands. "To me, it was wonderful. Full of adventure. But people today would never survive. It's not easy to live in that time. Most people had to make their own survival. Make food, get water, fight for themselves. Even my king helped all the farmers in his land with work and money. He even helped farmers outside his kingdom the same way. Other kings, and pretty much everyone that was above a peasent had others work for them. No king was heard of to be better than King Edward. Even Aurthor himself had a hard time keeping the tital."

Ias looked at Walker. His dragon tattoo. "But there was more to survival than just food and water. Dragons were a giant problem. And I do mean giant. Most buildings don't match half thier size. And when they attacked... It was bad." Ias remembered her lost love again. She pulled her hand from Walkers to wipe a tear from her cheek. "I'm sorry. What about you Walker? What is a were life like?"
 
Back
Top