The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, cuttin' wood is hot work. I guess that means I should head down to the Baths. Anyone coming along?

Harem_Pool.jpg

You're too late. I'm headed to bed. Sleep tight.

Well, cuttin' wood is hot work. I guess that means I should head down to the Baths. Anyone coming along?

Harem_Pool.jpg

If you can assure me that the dark figure does not have his dagger or other sharp knife-like stuff, the answer is "Yes Please".

There's coffee on the side for all.
And the Doughnuts are on order.

If you can assure me that the dark figure does not have his dagger or other sharp knife-like stuff, the answer is "Yes Please".

There's coffee on the side for all.
And the Doughnuts are on order.
Oh you bad man! A moment in the mouth: a month on the hips. That very thoughtful of you -the boys will enjoy those.
Could I ask you put a drink for Di on my tab? I owe her one and I think she might be by later. I've gotta hit the hay...

Oh you bad man! A moment in the mouth: a month on the hips. That very thoughtful of you -the boys will enjoy those.
Could I ask you put a drink for Di on my tab? I owe her one and I think she might be by later. I've gotta hit the hay...

Thanks for the thought...I'd rather wait til you're around. I'll try to get in a bit earlier one night.

Happy Monday, Naked People. I hope Tuesday is just as good. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back