Where is My Elfin Warrior Princess?

THROBBS

I am Fauve
I am concerned that she may be LOST

attachment.php

Last edited:
You missed the part about your heart being broken and that's why you gotta have your Elfin warrior right now, in public.

(BTW, ladies & gentlemen, I am mocking the situation more than any person or persons)

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind finding that particular Elf!:D

Last edited:
Oh, well, then, I'm so putting you on ignore. (That'll teach ya.)

Interesting thread. Hey, Throbbs. I've found several hot male elf stories on Lit. I guess it's the ears... :)

Did I hear a rustle in the curtains? Naw, I don't think so--certainly nothing worth going off ignore to check out.

You can't see mine either, because I'm going to erase it before you can . . . .

SAW IT!:cool:
Your cloak of invisibility is no good!

Oooo or more like:
"your KunFu (Ninja skils) is no good"

And then...we can segue into "pirates vs ninjas"!!

(except I am on "ignore"):(

Throbbs, Tricia started a thread with good intentions. It was meant to be a little humorous, I think, and a way to reconnect with old friends. She has been very sick for the last few years, in lots of pain, almost died, and had a lover dump he a couple of days ago. She was just looking for a little diversion and came to an old haunt to find it.

You posted your drawings in her thread attempting to flirt and when you didn’t get the response you had hoped for, or whatever, you turned on her, ironically insinuating that her post was in the wrong forum while you had neglected to post your drawings in the illustrations thread that you yourself started in another of your incarnations. How hypocritical. But that wasn’t good enough for you, you then started this thread mocking her. That was mean spirited at best. You should be ashamed.

Edward the Aware

I think you've read far too much into what anyone here either would know about the circumstance or read into what was actually posted (by much of anyone). This just accentuates the observation that this is a public forum, not a private chat room--and that this is the point that she (and you?) never could grasp and then turned a little nasty about.

I think you've read far too much into what anyone here either would know about the circumstance or read into what was actually posted (by much of anyone). This just accentuates the observation that this is a public forum, not a private chat room--and that this is the point that she (and you?) never could grasp and then turned a little nasty about.

Public, yes. Harmful, no. It didn't concern you, so why not ignore it?Inapproiate? No more so than half the threads on this forum. The point you never have seened to be able to grasp is that you don't have to be a shit stirrer all the time, Pilot. It isn't your bound duty.

Throbbs, Tricia started a thread with good intentions. It was meant to be a little humorous, I think, and a way to reconnect with old friends. She has been very sick for the last few years, in lots of pain, almost died, and had a lover dump he a couple of days ago. She was just looking for a little diversion and came to an old haunt to find it.

You posted your drawings in her thread attempting to flirt and when you didn’t get the response you had hoped for, or whatever, you turned on her, ironically insinuating that her post was in the wrong forum while you had neglected to post your drawings in the illustrations thread that you yourself started in another of your incarnations. How hypocritical. But that wasn’t good enough for you, you then started this thread mocking her. That was mean spirited at best. You should be ashamed.

Edward the Aware

wrong.

regardless of what her history is, and how tragic or sad it may be, she *is* posting in public. If she wished to reconnect with old friends and ONLY old friends then this was not the appropriate place for that. Being sick and almost dying are indeed sad and tragic, but not really an excuse.

I joined in, because I enjoy the subject matter.

I *did* point out and would STILL point out that there are better forums for such "diversions".

And I *DO* post my drawings as a whole in the appropriate place (The visual artists' Corner) and selected ONLY drawings that were on topic with her original post, therefore appropriate.

I did not "turn on her" so much as to point out that *her* response to SR was unfounded. By posting her private call to her pirate here was equivalent to driving 55mph in the left lane, not "against the law" but potentially annoying to some...actually not me.

I do not believe that I was being hypocritical at all. I am mocking the silliness of her reaction. And I truly would like to find my Elfin Warrior Princess, at least as much as she might like to be ravished by her Pirate.

This thread then, can either be ignored and fall to the sands at the bottom of the sea of Lit....or you can continue to try and defend the defenseless.

Last edited:
I posted nothing different from what Throbbs did to that thread (including a sketch), Edward--and I too was suddenly being told it was a private conversation--and was spit at when I pointed out that it wasn't. So, I don't see this being about Throbbs and not me. If anything, Throbbs is far less combative on such things than I am.

The only difference is that I let it go until Throbbs posted a parody thread (and then I joined in). If I'd seen any evidence that she (and now you as well) recognized that she was off base to spit back at the suggestion that this is a public forum and not her private flirt link to you, I wouldn't have posted to this thread. She's the one who got snotty.

I thought she was asking for pity party to begin with.

Perhaps another poster put it best--the two of you should just have gotten a room and left the rest of the world out of it.

Last edited:
I posted nothing different from what Throbbs did to that thread (including a sketch), Edward--and I too was suddenly being told it was a private conversation--and was spit at when I pointed out that it wasn't. So, I don't see this being about Throbbs and not me. If anything, Throbbs is far less combative on such things than I am.

The only difference is that I let it go until Throbbs posted a parody thread (and then I joined in). If I'd seen any evidence that she (and now you as well) recognized that she was off base to spit back at the suggestion that this is a public forum and not her private flirt link to you, I wouldn't have posted to this thread. She's the one who got snotty.

I thought she was asking for pity party to begin with.

Perhaps another poster put it best--the two of you should just have gotten a room and left the rest of the world out of it.

A pity party would have bee way too much for a hard spy like you to bear, wouldn't it SR? Just like when you couldn't stand it that Coleen Thomas was getting a few post mortem accolades and attacked her. You just have to jump in anywhere you can and stir shit up. Your attack of Colly after she was dead says all that ever needs to be said about you.

One, I didn't attack Colleen (in fact had several times commented on how good her stories were). Cloudy gave a really nasty statement about the worth of "all men" and attributed it to Colleen. I attacked the nasty comment. If it really was something Colleen posted to the board, tough. It was a nasty slam against being male. If anyone posted that same statement now, I'd tell them I thought they were full of crap too. I wasn't here for the Colleen period, but I did see references to what she would say to put a poster down. And when I arrived here, that's what was happening in this forum--making fun of anyone who recently showed up (e.g., the Math Girl response to "how long to post" and the Jenny Jackson response of "it's total crap" to anyone new asking for a story assessment on the Feedback Board--but who, herself, thought that voice and tense were the same thing). It was a real snake pit here. And there also was a group of pseudo-intellectuals who loved the words they could use and had long noses to look down on the rest. I don't really care who among those are now gone from here. Make what you will of that.

Two, as far as now, you are the one being combative--and unwilling to acknowledge that this is a public, not a private forum and defending a poster who went snotty when that was pointed out. So, tough to you too, buddy. You can fight among yourself and pine for the "old days."

By the way, Edward, this is the Author's Hangout. Where are your stories contributed to the here? For that matter, where are Tricialen's?

Last edited:
Back