Trying To Think Where To Put This Story

M_K_Babalon

Harbinger of smut
It's nothing complicated, just a story where a guy is chasing the girl next door, but gets the mom instead. She's 52, but I don't think it's enough focus on her age to be in mature. There's no crazy sex or shit in it, either. I wasn't too concerned on votes either. I was thinking either Romance or EC, since its about the begining of their relationship.

Even if there's not a heavy emphasis on the age gap, if he's younger and she's in her fifties your best bet would be mature. Otherwise EC, it doesn't sound sappy enough for the romance crowd.

Even if there's not a heavy emphasis on the age gap, if he's younger and she's in her fifties your best bet would be mature. Otherwise EC, it doesn't sound sappy enough for the romance crowd.
I think you're right. It's not really sappy and there'll be some kinds drama since there's little possiblity they can hide it from her daughter and his parents.

It seems like it's a fit for any of the three. If you don't care about the score then I would go for exposure (more views). EC is the worst for exposure so what gets more views, mature or romance?

If you care about scores then I would probably stay away from romance as it sounds like your lead isn't 'perfect' enough.

However old you're writing the mum as, if it's 'goes for daughter, gets mum' that's a mature story surely.

Even if you don't care about views/votes, my understanding is that Mature is one of the great overlooked categories on AH - lots of readers who are pretty generous with scores. (Note: Never published on Mature myself)

It seems like it's a fit for any of the three. If you don't care about the score then I would go for exposure (more views). EC is the worst for exposure so what gets more views, mature or romance?

If you care about scores then I would probably stay away from romance as it sounds like your lead isn't 'perfect' enough.

However old you're writing the mum as, if it's 'goes for daughter, gets mum' that's a mature story surely.

Even if you don't care about views/votes, my understanding is that Mature is one of the great overlooked categories on AH - lots of readers who are pretty generous with scores. (Note: Never published on Mature myself)
Yeah, I think it's down to those two.

Back