• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doing alright. I'm a little pissed at yahoo. Something's gone wrong and it won't let me access my e-mail. I'm making a gmail account so if I can't get it fixed by tonight I'll start switching all my contact info. Don't know what went wrong. I was able to access it just fine like 2 hours ago.

Other than that I'd say today has been pretty good, though. Got up early, made a nice breakfast. Been watching movies and surfing Lit. All in all a good day.

Doin well. Mailed you recently:D. Other than that. Did you post the results from the contest? I know, pays to read your thread:rolleyes: I DO!!!!

Doin well. Mailed you recently:D. Other than that. Did you post the results from the contest? I know, pays to read your thread:rolleyes: I DO!!!!
LOL the competition hasn't quite closed yet hunni <3

1h 30mins left. And I am just reading through your stuff now :) Great email sweetie. What you got planned for now?

LOL the competition hasn't quite closed yet hunni <3

1h 30mins left. And I am just reading through your stuff now :) Great email sweetie. What you got planned for now?

Oh!! Ok, fair enough. i will wait. For now? I will visit with you:rose:

Doing alright. I'm a little pissed at yahoo. Something's gone wrong and it won't let me access my e-mail. I'm making a gmail account so if I can't get it fixed by tonight I'll start switching all my contact info. Don't know what went wrong. I was able to access it just fine like 2 hours ago.

Other than that I'd say today has been pretty good, though. Got up early, made a nice breakfast. Been watching movies and surfing Lit. All in all a good day.

Don't get me started on yahoo..bunch of shite if i ever saw it. Now, not only does the IM not work the mail is breaking :mad:

Sounds like a great day :D

:D good good

At least some things get enjoyed :)

----------------------------

Its 1030pm..so dark and fairly chilly :( But i got layers on..so its not too bad

Good afternoon Bethy. You probably didn't give much thought to your comment about trust yesterday, but you sure made my day. :D You got me by the :heart: you know. :kiss:

Last edited:
What you doing tonight?
Nothing much exciting.. I might do the second part of that survey now. School work..mess around on paint and gimp. Then go through the entries once midnight hits and pick the winners.

You?

Nothing much exciting.. I might do the second part of that survey now. School work..mess around on paint and gimp. Then go through the entries once midnight hits and pick the winners.

You?

That doesn't sound so bad. Surely the entries will be fustrating to read:), making paint and gimpn that much more challenging:D.
School work....gotta do it. need help?

Hi Beth!

I am doing great today! Just got off of work, and I can't wait to get outside to enjoy the rest of this evening!

Good afternoon Bethy. You probably didn't give much thought to your comment about trust yesterday, but you sure made my day. :D You got me by the :heart: you know. :kiss:

Afternoon my monster <3 Happy to make your day, and I meant it hunni :kiss:

That doesn't sound so bad. Surely the entries will be fustrating to read:), making paint and gimpn that much more challenging:D.
School work....gotta do it. need help?

GIMP is a pain in the bum. This i might just use picnik to mod my fotos andmake sure i dont save on their site.

That refresh button is working out great!!!
:D Good good. <3

Hi Beth!

I am doing great today! Just got off of work, and I can't wait to get outside to enjoy the rest of this evening!

Hello sexy <3
Sounds fun anything planned or just happy to be home and outside?

I'm going to cut grass. BB shortly

Ok hunni <3

------------------------------------

Rather than waste my old piccies thought id make mini postcards of a few favourites etc. I know this one holds a particular favourite of some of you who can remember the Gift.

Last edited:
Afternoon my monster <3 Happy to make your day, and I meant it hunni :kiss:

GIMP is a pain in the bum. This i might just use picnik to mod my fotos andmake sure i dont save on their site.

:D Good good. <3

Hello sexy <3
Sounds fun anything planned or just happy to be home and outside?

Ok hunni <3

------------------------------------

Rather than waste my old piccies thought id make mini postcards of a few favourites etc. I know this one holds a particular favourite of some of you who can remember the Gift.

yummy pic, beth :)

Last edited:
No nothing planned, just want to get out and enjoy the lovely weather! I also need to run along the lake! I have not been here much to enjoy this great weather so far, and it is too perfect today!

Evening Beth- how are you? Had a good weekend?

:kiss:

Its been a rather crappy weekend but im getting better thanks. How has your weekend been my lovely?

yummy pic :)

No nothing planned, just want to get out and enjoy the lovely weather! I also need to run along the lake! I have not been here much to enjoy this great weather so far, and it is too perfect today!

Im jealous..firstly that you can run and secondly that your circuit sounds much prettier than mine :)

It is just lovely down by the lake during the summer months! I just love this time of year! So much to see and do!

Back. I like the trio. Cool setup, hot pics!

Man you mow fast...that or i have wasted lots of time without realising :D
I like the pink :)

It is just lovely down by the lake during the summer months! I just love this time of year! So much to see and do!

Playfully pokes you for making me even more jealous. I agree this time of year is great. Somehow though i seem to be quite a bit of a hermit this year.

And can't even run until I get a support bandage...actually managed to sprain my knee. Fortunately its the same leg as my bad ankle sprain which likes to repeat every now and again...stupid RSI. So i still have one good leg ^.^

Back