More Sissy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toys in training are so cute. "Shhh. Over time the cages get smaller, more restrictive. You'll love it." And over time they do. As the gurl-in-training's desires for erections fade however, we need to redirect their lustful pleasure centers elsewhere.

The goal is to make that first submission during their coming-out initiation to be as stress free and joyous as possible.

It's more than being a pleasure receptacle for rampant alpha male needs. A gurl should comport herself well in mixed company, serving to the best of her ability.

With the proper training that pretty head will be empty of anything but thoughts of lingerie, being filled, and ensuring you're serving fine gentleman to the best of your ability.

yes Ma'am
 

Oohhh, I love this image. In my own personal best-of-all-worlds, the forward chain would be attached not to a cocque cage, but to another ring tightly clasped around the balls and pulling them back tight to where they will be squeezed hard with every in-stroke. But, oh, that ring-around-the-rectum? I love that.
 
One or two more!
attachment.php

Oh, this one is so luscious! I would love to serve her on my knees.
 
I am willingtobeused's willing pet and sissy

I see all these wonderful sissies some in cock cages and some naked and proud, and yet others so pretty in their sissy attire. I see and long to be all these for my Love, Willingtobeused. Now and for always, I am yours to use as you wish. Hugs and Kisses
 
Love this pic. That cock is just soo beautiful and suckable. Mmmmmmm

OH GOD YES!!![/QUOTE]

I’m with you love soooo suckable. I just lick my screen. I thought I was tasting her cum but it was mine.😎
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top