More Sissy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful young creature, with or without. She/he looks so genuinely happy.

tumblr_o78crimaji1sqtlu6o1_640.jpg

Yes.....

hi

As the transformation from boi to gurl continues, sensuality is a constant. The touch, the look of the fabrics and feminine attire is critical. The pretty gurl is there, she needs a path to emerge.

Positive reinforcement will get you to that point where she surrenders to the goal where her sexuality becomes centered not on her boiclit; rather it matures and blossoms, centering onto her vaginal orifice.

Confidence and poise will soon be yours my pretty.

technically innovative post.

As the transformation from boi to gurl continues, sensuality is a constant. The touch, the look of the fabrics and feminine attire is critical. The pretty gurl is there, she needs a path to emerge.

Positive reinforcement will get you to that point where she surrenders to the goal where her sexuality becomes centered not on her boiclit; rather it matures and blossoms, centering onto her vaginal orifice.

Oh Mistress :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Mistress You so know what Your pets need

Toys in training are so cute. "Shhh. Over time the cages get smaller, more restrictive. You'll love it." And over time they do. As the gurl-in-training's desires for erections fade however, we need to redirect their lustful pleasure centers elsewhere.

The goal is to make that first submission during their coming-out initiation to be as stress free and joyous as possible.

It's more than being a pleasure receptacle for rampant alpha male needs. A gurl should comport herself well in mixed company, serving to the best of her ability.

With the proper training that pretty head will be empty of anything but thoughts of lingerie, being filled, and ensuring you're serving fine gentleman to the best of your ability.

hi

Toys in training are so cute. "Shhh. Over time the cages get smaller, more restrictive. You'll love it." And over time they do. As the gurl-in-training's desires for erections fade however, we need to redirect their lustful pleasure centers elsewhere.

The goal is to make that first submission during their coming-out initiation to be as stress free and joyous as possible.

It's more than being a pleasure receptacle for rampant alpha male needs. A gurl should comport herself well in mixed company, serving to the best of her ability.

With the proper training that pretty head will be empty of anything but thoughts of lingerie, being filled, and ensuring you're serving fine gentleman to the best of your ability.

very impressive and informative post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back