Jusexhibitionist

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I missed you this weekend. :kiss: Lovely pics. ;) :kiss: :heart: I like them all, but this comes as no surprise to you. ;) :devil:

Glad you had a few moments to stop by...I hope they were enjoyable ones :kiss:

blueladylarge said:
mmmm loved the new pics ... with you on the chair very yummy :kiss:

Aww thanks blue, I'm glad you enjoyed them...someone suggested they'd be better if I'd been turned around with my hands tied to the back of the chair :devil:

jushorny said:
Well then...this is for you ;)

Just for me? ;)

Can I take it home with me? Of course, everything that's attached to it would need to come along too.... :D :devil:

lovemonster said:
Just for me? ;)

Can I take it home with me? Of course, everything that's attached to it would need to come along too.... :D :devil:

Yep, this would have to come with too :D

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmm naughty boys! and such sweetimages running through my head now...and some ideas ! ! ! :p

jushorny said:
Aww thanks blue, I'm glad you enjoyed them...someone suggested they'd be better if I'd been turned around with my hands tied to the back of the chair :devil:
mmmm well i wouldent dismiss the idea :devil:

jushorny said:
Yep, this would have to come with too :D
*Ahem*
You know you're gonna have a catfight on your hands unless LM's willing to share! :p :D :kiss:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
You know they are when they are spent with you. :kiss:

Well I'm glad to hear that, time spent with you I find enjoyable as well :kiss: :kiss:

phoenix_rising said:
mmmmmmmmm naughty boys! and such sweetimages running through my head now...and some ideas ! ! ! :p

You...you young lady...are one lady that puts naughty thoughts into our heads :devil:

Back