What's Your Favorite Fetish?

Leashes and collars
butt plugs
strap ons
wax play
exhibitionism
anal
leather and latex...fakey leather and latex can be hot on women, but for men only real leather works
toys
more toys
did I mention toys?
body art, not tattoos but getting to use india ink or paint on someone

I saw someone listed cybersexing as one of their fetishes. I wish I knew how to fetishize this, as lots of poeple like to do it and I would probably never want for partners if I could get into it.

i guess i'm just super-lucky, taintedb. i've got some hot guys that fuck me daily. of course, i met them here at lit. :)

Fetishes

humm I have to say Anal is my biggest fetish, gaging, latex, restraints, spanking, toys are my others

Facials

My number one fetish is cum play, especially facials.

I few other things that turn me on:

rough sex (face slapping, hair pulling, throat fucking & gagging, choking, spitting)
anal sex (giving it to or taking it from a woman, ass licking)
piss play
watching women smoke
verbal humiliation

Last edited:
TaintedB said:
(the worst of all) TICKLE ME. Ticklers, begone from my cyberworld and never return! Fat chance, those terrible ticklers are everywhere I look, it seems. They are always lurking shiftily on the edges of the bdsm crowds, I've noticed, ready to POUNCE on a bdsmer who wanders a little too far from the herd... and TICKLE her to death...or until she looses her voice from giggling so hard.

What's so bad about tickling?

Hmmm so many....well I'll pick my favorites:

Rope Bondage, well any kind of bondage.

New to medical play, but I like the pins/needles.

And I am going to copy from the above as these are some of my favorites too:

Leashes and collars
butt plugs
strap ons
wax play
exhibitionism
anything anal

and of course -- Masochism -- erotic pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
PhoenixPrime

Very easy for me to reply to as I only have four real time Hard Limits, all else is at least negotiable. Hard Limits are No children, No scat play, No intentional injury and I'm straight.

Now let your imagination run wild my friends. *wicked ole grin

malcah_ms said:
Hmmm so many....well I'll pick my favorites:

Rope Bondage, well any kind of bondage.

New to medical play, but I like the pins/needles.

And I am going to copy from the above as these are some of my favorites too:

Leashes and collars
butt plugs
strap ons
wax play
exhibitionism
anything anal

and of course -- Masochism -- erotic pain.

You added "anything" to the anal from my post...my kind of girl ;)

4degrees said:
i guess i'm just super-lucky, taintedb. i've got some hot guys that fuck me daily. of course, i met them here at lit. :)

People on Lit like to cybersex?!? I am shocked and saddened! ;)

Kajira Callista said:
Anyones...in pictures, up close, touching ,tasting, looking, taking in the scent, imagining what it would feel like for my lips or tongue to touch it. *sigh*

Skin? That is an unusual one. Any particular kind of skin really do it for you (color, on a certain place of the body, etc.)

jasonlf said:
What's so bad about tickling?

Um, it exists?

Just teasing. My original fake rant was just a comment on how prevelant tickling seems to be, at least in my personal experience. My life just seems to have this theme where I run into ticklers; it comes back like a bady penny. :/ Not sure if I mentioned it above, but my one of my first close friends at age five was nicknamed "Ticklish Timmy." It's all been downhill from there.

TaintedB said:
Skin? That is an unusual one. Any particular kind of skin really do it for you (color, on a certain place of the body, etc.)
hmmm basically all skin, when i look at a person sometimes all i can think of is touching them just to see what their skin feels like. but i do like to find those really smooth soft warm spots that feel nice against lips n stuff.

Humiliation
Degradation
Orgasm Denial
Chastity Belts
Forced Sex
Leashes
Spread-Eagle Bondage

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but that's all I got for now.

Hmmm... no real fetishes (by the DSM-IV's definitions), but the things I enjoy most as a PYL, in no particular order...

Spanking
Paddles
Oral sex - either direction (or both) ;)
Spanking
Belt Spanking
Floggers
Spanking
Crops
Anal sex - giving
Spanking
Cupping
Spanking
Canes
Wax play
Spanking
Canes
Quickie sex
Fire play
Spanking
Canes
Sex

Oh, yeah ... and spanking and canes, and inserting my body parts into her body parts :p :D

There are other things I'll do, but they're not in my "I wanna do this every day" list.

Oh my! So many things to pick from.
But I guess I would have to say:

Bondage
Spanking (recieving) :p
Cock worship
Denial

Sir_Winston54 said:
Hmmm... no real fetishes (by the DSM-IV's definitions), but the things I enjoy most as a PYL, in no particular order...

Spanking
Paddles
Oral sex - either direction (or both) ;)
Spanking
Belt Spanking
Floggers
Spanking
Crops
Anal sex - giving
Spanking
Cupping
Spanking
Canes
Wax play
Spanking
Canes
Quickie sex
Fire play
Spanking
Canes
Sex

Oh, yeah ... and spanking and canes, and inserting my body parts into her body parts :p :D

There are other things I'll do, but they're not in my "I wanna do this every day" list.
The thread title was "What is your favorite fetish"...not "what i do to unsuspecting women in my spare time" :p

Kajira Callista said:
The thread title was "What is your favorite fetish"...not "what i do to unsuspecting women in my spare time" :p

They're never "unsuspecting." It's always consensual, though occasionally a bit more than they thought it would be... :devil:

Oh, my... here we go:

Bondage, CBT, spanking, femdom in latex, whiping, caning, clamps, hot wax, tickling, pinwheel... :D

FuckDoll said:
Pinwheel, also known as a Wartenberg Wheel. It's fun. :D

Doesn't look like fun to me.

I don't know how all you bottoms do it. I like dishing it out, but I probably couldn't take it for shit, haha

Fuck Doll,
Ever feel a Wartenburg Wheel when His/Her other hand's holding a Violet Wand body contact device so the static electricity comes from the Wheel's points? *wicked lil grin

Back