Glory hole question

Men, what have you done at a glory hole

  • Got sucked and fucked ass bareback

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    83
Missing options in this poll

In my long and diverse history, I have only done safe stuff at glory holes. Jacked off a few guys who really needed a quick release. Been jacked off. Sucking only with a mint or vanilla flavored condom.

Some guys indicated they were too cool for this tame stuff, but I did not want to mess around with them, anyway-- sort of a logical selection method to my way of thinking.
 
Last edited:
I'm trying to work up the nerve to visit an ABS near my work.

I'm so turned on at the thought someone I know is on the other side of that wall, feeding me his cock and cumming on my tongue.
 
Loads!!! 💗

I sucked off my first stranger through a gloryhole in an ABS in 1976! In the ensuing 42 years, I've sucked off HUNDREDS of men, some of whom I'm sure I knew. And I delightedly swallowed EVERY load I ever received there! 💞

For me, there is NO other thrill that even comes close to that of inviting an anonymous, complete stranger that I cannot even see, to put his cock into my mouth, lovingly sucking him to climax, feeling him explode in my mouth, and then swallowing every delicious drop of his precious semen! (I consider that a real PRIVILEGE, as well!) And, YES...part of that immense thrill is the possibility of performing wanton oral sex on men you know and know you! (I've done one acquaintance from where I worked that I definitely know of. We actually exited our video booths at the same time after I'd sucked him off, and found ourselves face-to-face! Oops!!! Never a mention of the incident at work, but he'd pass me a discreet note any time his wife was taking the kids on an overnight road trip, and I ended up servicing him at his home many times after the ABS incident!)

I've also been fucked through the gloryhole a number of times, but always with him wearing a condom. Doable, but not very common.

Adult bookstore gloryholes are rare today, but they're still out there! If you've never done it...find a place, buck up your courage, and just DO IT! You'll be glad you did!!! 💝😮
 
Adult bookstore gloryholes are rare today, but they're still out there! If you've never done it...find a place, buck up your courage, and just DO IT! You'll be glad you did!!! 💝😮

There's an ABS near my work but I don't know (yet!) if there are gloryholes between booths. I just posted the question on squirt's cruising section. Hoping so...
 
I totally agree that you got to buck up the courage and just do it!

Yup! Be done with all this "curious" shit once and for all! You dream about sucking cock and become a real cocksucker??? Well, get out there and suck some cock! There's horny men out there just waiting for YOUR mouth!!! 😎😬
 
All of the above plus threesomes and foursomes and party. Once there was a M/F couple and I laid on the bench cushion on the floor and she got on me and fucked me, then her man fucked her ass giving her a dp
 
Late 70s I visited one nightly for over 2 years . I swallowed so much cum and got fucked numerous times. I was a slut in heat. I miss those days.
 
It took me long enough to find a glory hole to enjoy so I went in with no inhibitions and determined to enjoy myself and please as many men as possible. Up until then the closest I’d come to a glory hole was a self made one in a guys flat I’d hooked up with, I wasn’t exactly thrilled with it as it was a badly constructed and finished false wall with a hole, I’d gone to his place to hook up anyway but this looked like it was in danger of collapsing at worst or a nasty splinter at the very least. Thank god for the sauna I found with glory holes, well worth visiting and still one of my favourites especially at very busy times.
 
Glory hole head

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 100
First time
I’ll never forget my first glory hole experience...it was in a Tampa at an ABS that is now closed (not that there is any shortage of glory holes in Drew Park). I had been in many booths before, but always ignored that hole in the wall next to me. That day was different, as I was in a preview booth and had been stroking and edging for nearly an hour when that finger appeared, rubbing the bottom or the hole and inviting me to stick my cock through. I wasn’t sure if it was a woman or a man, although I now know that most glory hole cocksuckers are men...not always the case though, especially weekend nights at Fantasyland. However, on this day I’ll assume it was a man, although I’ll never really know and it really doesn’t matter. I was so horny, and my pants were already down around my knees, and I simply stood up and stuck my cock through the hole. Almost immediately, I was awash in the sensations that are the result of being sucked by an incredibly talented cocksucker. It was fucking incredible...absolutely incredible! I pushed myself up against that scummy wall, pushing to get as much of my cock in that mouth as possible...and they easily and willingly took every inch of it. It felt so fucking good, my knees were starting to quiver, and I as doing my best to delay cumming as I wanted to enjoy every single second. Finally I was unable to hold out any longer, and not knowing glory hole etiquette, i unloaded in that mouth without any warning. It seemed like I came for so long...rewarding my cocksucker with what they were so desperately seeking. I assume they swallowed, and as quick as I could I zipped up and left...knees still shaking. I’ve been sucked by many women and men, but that still ranks as the best head I ever had.
 
I have never been to a glory hole.
I want to find one so I can suck a cock and take his cum!
 
Not usually my thing, but I found one once, out of town. Outside a transport cafe on the road to London, in the toilet block, in one of the cubicles written on the wall with the date and time was a message saying, "I'm in the next cubicle in just my bra and panties."

I looked and listened for a while, but I couldn't hear anything, I looked in the next cubicle it was empty, but on the floor there was a bra but no panties. I'd missed him by about 2 hours, according to the message, but someone else who knew had probably come on time.

The place was so dirty and really not my idea of fun sex at all, but I still think about it years later, the tension in there must have been huge at times.
 
Hmmm

Not usually my thing, but I found one once, out of town. Outside a transport cafe on the road to London, in the toilet block, in one of the cubicles written on the wall with the date and time was a message saying, "I'm in the next cubicle in just my bra and panties."

I looked and listened for a while, but I couldn't hear anything, I looked in the next cubicle it was empty, but on the floor there was a bra but no panties. I'd missed him by about 2 hours, according to the message, but someone else who knew had probably come on time.

The place was so dirty and really not my idea of fun sex at all, but I still think about it years later, the tension in there must have been huge at times.



WoW where abouts? Is it still there?x
 
Back
Top