Let go of the past

Hot_and_sexy

Virgin
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
1
Previously had a very bad relationship that was abusive.
I want to let go of my past and the insecurities it's left me with to allow me to be more confident with my new partner
 
Learn to love yourself. Easier said than done, I know, especially after being broken. Find what makes you happy and focus on that as you put the pieces back together. :heart:

This. I agree, 100%. The best thing you can do is to heal for yourself, learn to love and appreciate yourself. Your confidence will grow, and that in turn will make you stronger when you do have a new relationship. It has taken me years to start letting go of things that happened to me, and I don’t think I’ll ever fully let go of all of it. But I’m rebuilding myself in a new, stronger way, defining my boundaries and gaining a much better sense of self.
 
my thoughts

You have to learn about yourself, and make yourself happy first, before you can start making others happy. If not, it will all come tumbling down on you again.:cool:
 
Agree about loving yourself. Here's something that helps me:

http://www****nnwoodland.com/oracle.html

At the bottom of the page, click the "Oracle" link. This will give you something new to focus on each day. Sometimes the task to do will span a series of days. It seems to know what it is that you need. I do this daily.
 
Previously had a very bad relationship that was abusive.
I want to let go of my past and the insecurities it's left me with to allow me to be more confident with my new partner
Hey ...i can tell from my experience
You are already on way of letting go as this question is on your mind.
It will take time may be a bit longer...but i can assure you the long time it takes to recover is not a waste...it will actually heal you from the smallest of insecurities and damages that you are not even aware of yet.
And you will be way stronger person..i am now and i don't even feel any of the pain of past it's as if it never happened.

ONE MAIN TIP-: stop focussing on not remembering past..or letting go.. don't force your self to think or not think of anything...when we focus on forgetting something...that something is always on our mind...i hope you get what i mean.
So don't focus ...let it flow in natural way... your mind will eventually clear its way...
But do join new interesting things you like and let your mind wander where it wants ❤😊 lots of love
 
Back
Top