Re-Categorizing Previously Posted Stories?

Hello, all! I've been posting on Literotica for at least a couple of years now, but have reached the conclusion that two of my stories are in the wrong categories. As described somewhere else on the Web, I created new story submissions with the word "EDIT" (in caps like that) following the original title, and copied all the text of the previous stories, unchanged, to the new entries. Another post said that someone named "Laurel" was responsible for that, and to reach out if it's been more than two weeks. My updates are still in the "Pending" state.

Is there a new or updated way in which story categories can be updated? It seems that the process for getting completely new stories posted is automated - or semi-automated - as nearly all my new story posts go live within 48 to 72 hours, reliably. If updates are an all-manual process, I'd like to know that. If a reclassification is declined for whatever reason, I'd like to know that reason, as well (to educate myself).

Thanks!

My new stories tend to be approved and published within a day or two, but once when I've edited a story before it took over a week of pending until it was approved so depending on how long you've been waiting, might just be the case of giving it more time.

If I am reading this correctly we need to submit the story needing recategorized as a new story along with a note to the approvers?

Back