Mark Stories as Read?

billdavies

Virgin
Hello all
I am relatively new here and a BIG fan of Literotica. I am using the Read Later and Favourites options which are great. However I found myself wondering - when I was reading a story earlier and realised after a couple of pages that I had read it before - is there a way to mark stories as read so that I know not to read them again?
Thanks a bunch
Back to some Non-consent reading for a while now!
Bill in the UK

Hello all
I am relatively new here and a BIG fan of Literotica. I am using the Read Later and Favourites options which are great. However I found myself wondering - when I was reading a story earlier and realised after a couple of pages that I had read it before - is there a way to mark stories as read so that I know not to read them again?
Thanks a bunch
Bill in the UK

There is not.

Hello all
Thanks a bunch
Bill in the UK
A short while ago, I started adding stories to a list as I read them or discover I've read them in the past. Now if I open a story and it has the bookmark icon, I check what list it is on. Not perfect, but it works for me.

Back