Hooker corner

Damn, been wandering up and down this street all night and not a hooker to be found. :(
 
In Cyber City anything goes, the place where all the working girls hang out is the corner of Cyber and 69th street (where else?)

The rules of the corner
1) All Lit rules apply , age, subject and all.
2)Treat the girls with some respect, it’s a real person on the other end of the screen.
3)Don’t start stalking, if it’s a one time thing, enjoy it and move on.

How it works.
Girls- If you want to work the corner post a message on the thread saying your ‘working’ specify anything you want, hard limits and all that, prices too and preferred method of contact (I’d suggest PM first) PM, YIM, KIK or anything else you feel will be of help, maybe what kind of girl you are, high class or cheep.

Guys-Simple follow the rules the girl posts.
Looking forward to seeing you on the corner.

Stace xx
This is Genius !
 
Working girl

can be high class or cheap. PM me boys

How about high class turned cheap because your last boyfriend just stole the rent money and your car last week. What would a high class turned cheap hooker be wearing to stand out from the crowd as I rolled down the street in my Jag convertible?

(have to clean out my Inbox!)
 
Pauses at the mouth of the ally, thinking maybe I should have my weapon in hand. ;)

Have to agree with you there, meet all sorts unsavoury characters. Thieves, muggers, killers, car salesmen. It's a terrible world we live in...
 
Have the police been round and busted all the hookers? Wandering up and down but none in sight
 
Back
Top