Hooker corner

uh oh, nothing but dudes on this corner, *wonders if she has stumbled on the gay corner* maybe I better go find another lamp post to hang onto.

Just to set the record straight, this chica does dudes but is more likely to hop in the car with a girl if the opportunity presents itself. ;)

Put down some milk, I'm sure you'll find yourself some kitties.

Me? I just pet them. The ones with claws are the most fun *grins*

Where's the fun in that?

It's so much better to be adventurous... Especially in those alleys. The screaming and howling noises won't be from cats fighting :p

It's all fun and games till the cops show up and we have to make bail. Thanks for screaming so loud.

It's all fun and games till the cops show up and we have to make bail. Thanks for screaming so loud.

The best of friends are those that are sitting next to you in jail going "that was awesome!"

Sounds like we had a great time :p

The best of friends are those that are sitting next to you in jail going "that was awesome!"

Sounds like we had a great time :p

yeah and I got some bull dyke staring me down right now. She's like 6' 2 and prolly 350. Has mom tatooed on her arm.

Walked up this street looking for a girl to pickup, decided to wait under the dark railway bridge for one to come by..... may get hit on myself.... ?

Back