Do you think Donald and Melania still have sex?

Aphro

Femme du monde
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Posts
8,493
I always figured that the Obamas were gettin' busy, making the White House rock. They just had that can't wait to close the bedroom door vibe going on.

But the Trumps?

Do you think Donnie and the ice queen are making use of his little mushroom anymore?
 
gimme the mind-bleach, stat

*shudders*


but the O's? yeah, you're not wrong :D
 
You know the Os were getting busy, . :D:D


vfbjibc.png


I could not imagine these current two getting busy, just no! She looks like she can't stand his ass, but she loves THAT $$$!


donald-melania-trump-etiquette.jpg

I can't imagine ANY woman laying next to him. He's probably a lazy lay.

Just eww! Eye bleach!
:eek:
 
I hadn't thought about it before, but sure, I imagine they do. I don't know why they wouldn't. At the end of the day they're a pair of married human beings, so I imagine they have sex on the same frequency of most couple. Could be lots. (LOL - he does have a lot of unstructured time on his schedule. That could be code for "banging the hell out of my hot wife to start the day".)
 
Heck, I bet even the CARTERS still get busy. You know what I mean? ;);)


She still looks like she likes him.

a-rossy.jpg
 
Kinda doubt she wants anything to do with him. And if he was any good he wouldn't pay women to not tell anybody about it
 
Sure.

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." - Henry Kissinger
 
Are you sure they ever did, other than for the contractually mandated siring?
 
If Rory bent Aphro over the Situation Room console for some Missile Command, would she be his First lady?

Probably.
 
I don't think they have sex with each other. I think that, in exchange for pretending to be first lady, Melania has carte blanche to go her own way. There have been rumors of a security guy at Trump Tower. There would be security guys at the White House too.
 
Melanie has sex with whomever she chooses. Don puts his on a credit card.
 
I always figured that the Obamas were gettin' busy, making the White House rock. They just had that can't wait to close the bedroom door vibe going on.

But the Trumps?

Do you think Donnie and the ice queen are making use of his little mushroom anymore?

Yeesh, who would want to fuck either of them?
 
Back
Top