Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ: so it was...you know, i usually notice these things, too. i guess i was so weirded out by that. :D

bg: check your e-mail. :>

SJ: anybody who lets an attention whore have it the way she did is eminently crush-able. :D

Last edited:
silverwhisper said:
SJ: anybody who lets an attention whore have it the way she did is eminently crush-able. :D
I was impressed by her repartee too. ;-)

silverwhisper said:

Yes, I can see that. Like Phaedre, I'm finding her repartee impressive and downright entertaining.

I just heard this on the radio and it made me giggle: "Remember guys, foreplay is fair play!"

:p

pleasteasme said:
I just heard this on the radio and it made me giggle: "Remember guys, foreplay is fair play!"

:p
indeed it is. :)

love the new hair ptm. :heart:

bobsgirl said:
Online girltalk is just as much fun as face to face girltalk. :nana:

BG I couldn't agree more. That Girl and I used to have great online girltalk and I really miss it, but I know how busy she is and I've been really bad about even dropping a short line or two.

Denae said:
BG I couldn't agree more. That Girl and I used to have great online girltalk and I really miss it, but I know how busy she is and I've been really bad about even dropping a short line or two.

I'll girltalk with you anytime, Denae, baby! You know I :heart: chitchat!

bobsgirl said:
I'll girltalk with you anytime, Denae, baby! You know I :heart: chitchat!

We must schedule an adult playdate. That just doesn't sound right, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

EJFan said:
indeed it is. :)

love the new hair ptm. :heart:

It most certainly is ~ the best type is the foreplay that happens between your ears :catgrin:

HIIIII Den! Long time no see. I hope you are having a wonderful Spring :rose: :kiss:

pleasteasme said:
It most certainly is ~ the best type is the foreplay that happens between your ears :catgrin:

HIIIII Den! Long time no see. I hope you are having a wonderful Spring :rose: :kiss:
Tease!! nice hair!

bobsgirl said:
Tease!! nice hair!

:eek: Thanks ~ I decided to let the curls be and not straigten it all of the time. Sometimes it is fun to be kinky ;)

How's things in bg's world?

pleasteasme said:
:eek: Thanks ~ I decided to let the curls be and not straigten it all of the time. Sometimes it is fun to be kinky ;)

How's things in bg's world?

LOL... fun to be kinky. :nana:

I have to PM you.

Wankia said:
blanket statement.....men are pigs.

Sorry, Wankia. I truly am not making fun of you, because I know you must be pissed off to write that. But pigs in a blanket??? LOL :D Good one, Wankia!

bobsgirl said:
Sorry, Wankia. I truly am not making fun of you, because I know you must be pissed off to write that. But pigs in a blanket??? LOL :D Good one, Wankia!

I know. And thought the same thing after I posted it. Which made me giggle and that was a good thing.

i have a full belly and now i'm tired. i don't know whether this is a :) or a :( moment. :eek:

pleasteasme said:
Full belly of turkey? ;)
lol... no... chicken actually. i think what did me in was the bit of mary sue easter egg (coconut cream filled) i treated myself to. i knew that was a no-no but i couldn't resist. sugar is the devil. :D

Sugar IS the devil... but it is so damn good! I had a couple of butterfinger easter egg thingies (like hershey kiss size) and mmm mmmmmm!!!! *bad me*

Well, I think I need to get dressed and go to the drug store so I can hopefully sleep through the night yet still be able to wake up in the morning. The weekend is too short, damnit!

Need anything while I'm out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back