Masquerading (Open)

Laid out on the bed, Eleanora's urges were, she knew, dangerously close to fulfillment. She was teetering on the precipice of carnal joining, and it was a strange, intoxicating sensation.

His kisses were fuelling her fire, pushing her on. She anticipated his movements and helped him slowly ease the dress from her shoulders, shedding it like a second skin, awkwardly shuffling it away from her ankles, left there in her undeclothes, suddenly exposed, as never before.
 
Rapture

Perspriation settled on her upper lip. Exposed and raw she looked at her suitor for approval. His eyes told a story that created a surge of wetness and an ache that demanded attention.

He picked up the beauty before him and laid her on the bed as he disrobed. His muscles were well defined and suited for the rapture. He licked his lips as he removed his trousers and let his manhood spring forward.

She gasped at his size and hoped he would be gentle.:)
 
The expensive material of Eleanora's dress fell onto the floor in a crumpled heap as if it were nothing more than the previous day's dirty linen. Raphael stood up, taking several moments to drink in the sight of the gorgeous woman atop his bed, her hair splayed around her head as if it were a halo, her long, slender legs and slim torso exposed but for her underclothes.

The merchant's excitement was almost tangible.

Raphael slowly unbuttoned his hurt, forcing himself not to rush, lest it somehow spoil the portrait before him.

He stepped forward as his shirt joined Eleanora's dress, his hands gently caressing her ankles.

"Bella Indigo," he whispered with a smile. "You are perfection."

Then he lowered himself onto the floor on his knees, placing his toned body between two pale and perfectly shaped calves, which he then kissed, his lips alternating between each leg, creeping up the insides of her attractive limbs.

And all the while, he continued to watch her and to study the very eyes which had captured him in the first place.
 
"I'm hardly perfection," She whispered back, but her flush showed her pleasure at the compliment. Her gaze lifted, for no clear reason, to the cieling, and its intricate patterns. She tensed, involuntarily, for a long moment, as his kissed made their way up her smooth legs. She reached out for his head, her hands stroking his hair.
 
"Is that so?" Raphael teased in response.

Her fingers in his hair caused him to smile, his teeth grazing one of her inner thighs as he climbed ever upwards.

He studied and admired every passing inch of her skin, delighting in her long slender limbs, adoring the feel of them against his body and her soft, tender skin against his lips.

He lifted his head to look at her when he reached the top of her thighs, his gaze drifting up from her underwear, over her corseted torso, and into those deep, dark eyes.

"They say the sweetest part of the flower is its nectar," he whispered as his fingers and thumbs gently tugged the material of her lower underclothes over her fine, pale white backside and down the full length of her legs.

Raphael dropped his head again, marvelling at the sight before him, Eleanora's hair glistening with anticipation and excitement. Unable to restrain himself any longer, he kissed her hungrily, pressing his lips against hers and allowing his tongue to run across their length, his hands running along her thighs.

And with that, their long wait was finally over.
 
Eleanora had gone beyond the initial strange shock at the contact of their skin, it now seemed absolutely right. She shivered as he eased away her final covering, revealing her, exposing her. She could see his wonderful hunger, feel his warm breath. Unconsciously, Eleanora opened her legs further, allowing him more access. She gasped when she felt his tongue, sliding licking smoothly, sending through her young body the delightful sensations that she had not felt since her shameful games with Lucieta.
 
Raphael knew that Eleanora had experienced this before with Lucieta. He also knew that he likely lacked the woman's gentle touch but he doubted that she cared at this very moment.

The young beauty's lover became hungrier with every lick, her scent intoxicating him through his nostrils as he pushed his tongue inside her with ever deeper, larger, sweeping motions.

His lips pressed hard against hers at the same time, rubbing against them as his mouth widened and narrowed as though she were kissing him back.

Raphael slid one hand up Eleanora's inner thigh, his fingertips eventually reaching her folds and gently parting them, before removing the hood from her clitoris, which he proceeded to gently kiss.
 
Eleanora quivered under his attentions to her most perfect spot. The gentlest of touches was bliss, his fingers tracing the insides of her lips, pushing her further down her road of pleasure. She wondered, strangely, what it would be like when he fully disrobed. What his manhood would look like... feel like...
 
Almost as if having read her mind, Raphael lifted his head and licked his lips, suddenly conscious of just how unequal their states of dress were.

There was no movement or noise in the building - the rest of the household was asleep - but when he spoke it was a whisper, as if doing so made their encounter more of a secret.

"Bella Indigo, you do seem rather poorly dressed. I couldn't possibly take you out in public like this."

He grinned cheekily, his lips glistening with the wetness that had begun to generate between Eleanora's legs.

"But I'm more than prepared to stoop to your level."

The Venetian stood up at the edge of the bed, Eleanora's legs still parted either side of his body. He removed his tunic slowly - not for any reason other than there being no need to rush.

Raphael was no man mountain. There were certainly stronger individuals than him, but he was finely toned and fit, and his naked torso showed that. He smiled warmly at the object of his affection as he worked at his pants and underclothes, peeling them from his waist and dropping them to the floor.

And just like that, he was naked, his body on full display, his manhood firm and erect. For the first time since they'd met, it was Raphael who blushed slightly, but he quickly feigned surprise and pointed at Eleanora's corset.

"Ah, I appear to have overcommitted," he teased, still whispering. "Milady, in the interests of fairness, would you be so kind as to remove that pesky article of clothing?"
 
Eleanora stared down at his masculine tool. It looked as she thought it would, but... more detailed. Her imagination and the few silly drawings friends had shown her lacked in intricacy. But now she could really see it- the straining hardness, the veins, the swollen head with its reddy-purple tone. It was enticing and dangerous.

When he made the request, it took a moment for her to absorb its meaning, so distracted was she. She looked down and realised that, yes, she had still one final covering. With trembling fingers she untied the silk strings, one by one, aware of his eyes upon her, his passion aching between them. She opened up the corset, and removed it, her small pale breasts and their pink-red nipples unveiled.

Naked, she smiled shyly at him.
 
Now that he was completely naked, Raphael knew there was no hiding his desire for Eleanora. Of course, he would have wanted no such thing to be kept secret. He would have gladly climbed the Campanile di San Marco and yelled it out across the city if he could have.

But right now, in this moment, there was nowhere else he wished to be.

Raphael's dark eyes lit up when Eleanora was fully naked before him for the first time, her small breasts firm with excitement, her nipples pointing towards the ornately carved oak that formed the top of the four-poster bed.

"I knew it," he whispered through his smile as he slowly climbed on his hands and knees onto the bed over her body. "Perfect."

Again the man dropped his head, this time to her breasts, tasting each nipple between his lips, massaging their firmness with his mouth, his hot breath on her perfect skin. Then his oral givings moved upwards, and his body followed, crawling further up her slender form.

His lips found the small valley between her breasts, then climbed her upper chest to the base of her neck where her expensive necklace rested. His lips then moved to the side of her neck as his nostrils were once again greeted by the fragrances in her hair.

And then he stopped, shifting his weight onto his elbows and lifting his head directly above hers. His knees gently nudged her legs wider apart, his thick veiny length rubbing against her smooth inner thighs.

He offered her a gentle smile, his eyes studying her intently, watching for any unwillingness on her part to continue, and, upon seeing none, gently pressed his swollen head against her lips, his precum joining her wetness for the first time.
 
Eleanora had dreamed, and daydreamed, of this moment many times... and now it was here. About to be taken by a gentleman. He was above her, over her, face close to hers, passion burning in his eyes. He gently prompted her to open her legs further, to grant him access. He lowered one hand and guided this throbbing penis to her enterance, the head meeting her wet lips, sending a shiver through her. His brow furrowed, concerntrating, and she felt him begin to enter her, the tip slowly pushing into her tight opening, causing her to grit her teeth, hoping to avoid the pain and mess of which she had heaard terrifying stories.
 
Raphael exhaled, a long sigh of satisfaction as Eleanora's tight furnace slowly granted him entrance.

He saw her grit her teeth and paused, waiting until he felt her adjust, then gently pushing further.

Raphael made no claim that this was his first time - his bedchamber had certainly had its fair share of female company in the past - but he knew it was Eleanora's introduction and he wanted her to enjoy it as much as possible.

And besides, the younger Simoneti sister was anything but mere female company. No, this one was something special.

Raphael studied his lady carefully, watching every grimace or furrowed brow and adjusting his movements accordingly, forcing self-restraint even as his shaft threatened to pulse within her. Instead, he resolved to relish the experience: her burning heat gripping him tightly; her soft inner thighs against his waist and hips; her warm upper body pressed against his torso; her beautiful long hair splayed about her head on the bed.

And her eyes. As always, they captivated him, speaking volumes when her mouth lacked the words.

As Raphael edged further inside her, his braced position on his elbows enabled him to run his fingers through Eleanora's hair and to caress her face. He said nothing, but he smiled gently, edging into her further and further, one slow inch at a time.
 
Each movement that Raphael made was painful for Eleanora- but not as painful as she had expected, feared. His manhood was stretching her, invading her, joining with her. She kept her eyes closed, feeling his breath tickle her face pleasantly as he took every care, she could tell, to ease her pain. She wrapped her slender arms around him, drawing him down further onto her, covering her, as he teased her hair with his fingetips. Half of his length now in, he could now begin the mythic rhythmic movement of which Eleanora had heard so much- pulling back, rocking forwards, his tool sliding partly out of her, and then back, slowed by the restriction of her tightness. She gasped at the sensation, its intensity, and writhed underneath him, her body shivering with the new sensation.
 
Despite everything within him wishing for a fast and impatient pace, Raphael maintained a slow and steady rhythm, Eleanora's tightness eliciting satisfied moans from the merchant's lips.

Their hips slowly rocked together, and when the Venetian beauty curled her arms around him and pulled him against her, they could each feel the other's thumping heartbeat through their chests.

Raphael continued to run his fingers through Eleanora's hair as they continued, his head now beside hers in the bed, cheek against cheek.

Then he raised it and turned to kiss the beauteous Simoneti sister on the side of her neck, before making a trail from one side to the other, his lips following the path laid out by her necklace which curled and tangled across her warm skin.

The return journey followed her jawline, small kisses from one end to the other, until his hot breath brushed across her ear as he audibly grinned with a whisper.

"You see? Perfection."

Raphael lifted his head once again as their bodies continued to dance together, but this time his lips sought her mouth. He knew it was possible that she might taste something of herself in his kiss, but given what she had told him of her time with Lucieta, he wagered it wouldn't be as foreign an experience as otherwise expected.

And besides, he was yearning to share breath with her again.
 
Eleanora returned the kiss, the initial pain of his entry subsiding slowly, the feeling of him filling her beginning to become more and more enjoyable. Her hands were planted on his shoulders as he thrust- gently but rhymically, and she rocked gently back and forth with him. It felt surreal that she was finally experiencing being with a man, finally becoming a woman.
 
They kissed.

Slowly and gently at first, matching their rhythm, but soon the interaction was more passionate; hungrier.

Raphael's tongue danced around Eleanora's as their hips met again and again, his shaft gently pushing more into her a tiny bit at a time, allowing her body to slowly adjust to him.

Her heat and tight grip on his erect length had him spellbound. Her warm and delicate hands on his shoulders revealed not only her willingness for him to take the lead, but also for her eagerness to follow.

And lead he did, reaching one hand down her body, caressing the side of her breast as he did so, drifting past her waist to her pert backside, marvelling in the feeling of the smooth and firm skin.

Then his hand dipped further, caressing the underside of her thigh and lifting her knee up off the bed, her inner thigh and calf now pressed against him, while his other hand continued to toy with her long hair.
 
He lifed her closer to him, supporting her light body easily, His manhood pushed into her, more firmly than before, his close attention to her allowing him to detect her greater comfort with the penetration. She tilted her head back, smiling faintly, lost in the growing pleasure, a warmth beginning to spread through her.
 
Their bodies were moving in perfect rhythm, hips meeting each other in the darkness as Venice slept.

And as Eleanora adjusted to the experience, Raphael pushed her further, pressing deeper into her and gently hastening the rate at which they moved.

Raphael's breathing was becoming heavier as they proceeded, the tightness and heat of the Simoneti sister having an impact on him. He yearned for release as their warm bodies remained pressed together, and that release threatened all the more with each passing thrust, harder and deeper than the one before it.

The merchant dropped his head to kiss Eleanora's neck which she had exposed as she tilted her head back. He kissed her skin hungrily as he picked up the pace yet again, his throat involuntarily moaning against her.
 
The Pain had almost completely left now, and every time Raphael's erection impaled her, Eleanora felt filled, bursting with a strange warmth. She opened her eyes, to see him above her, moving faster, a straining build up apparent on his face as he thrust. She moaned softly, and felt him tensing up, the rythm becoming a little ragged as he kissed her neck, making her shiver. She thought that he must be close, a notion that thrilled her, with the stories of what men did.... what they produced....at the end of the act.
 
Eleanora's moan urged Raphael onwards and he increased his pace, knowing he wouldn't last long.

He buried his face into the woman's neck, nuzzling, kissing, nibbling as his thrusts became ever harder and frequent, and less rhythmic.

Raphael was only able to maintain this fast and ragged pace for half a minute or so before he thrust deep into Eleanora one last time and held himself there. Groaning and straining as his body released a hot avalanche into her, he breathed heavily, his length pulsing for several moments and his heart pounding against hers through their chests.

He remained atop her, lifting his head and seeing her dark eyes luring him in once again. He kissed her lips, softly and gently, feeling their softness as the last wave of his pleasure entered her.
 
Eleanora felt Raphael's muscles clench, his involuntary groans in her ear, and then she felt him spill his seed into her. It was warm, gushing into her, seeming to fill her completely. After a few moments, he had emptied himself, and lay there , supported by his arms, an inch from her, both of them gasping to retake control of their breath.

They kissed, with a beautiful calmness, starkly contrasting the urgency they had shared.
 
Raphael remained there for several minutes, enjoying the feel of being inside her, feeling the gentle caresses as they shared their shortness of breath between kisses.

He studied her closely, her eyes so deep and difficult to read, filling his vision as their faces rested so near to each other.

Raphael wished to know if Eleanora had enjoyed the experience, but he didn't want to request a report card so hoped to be able to interpret an answer from her facial expressions.

He did eventually break the silence, offering a playful smirk then adding with a whisper: "Perfection."
 
Eleanora smiled at the word, its unfamiliar sound echoeing in her head. Raphaek withdrew from her, sotening, thirst quenched, and they lay together in contended silence. She rested her head on his chest, her cheek warmed by him, listening to his heart, its once-frantic beat now settling down. The minutes passed, and although she knew that she should consider returning home, she took no action, preferring to remain with her lover, warm in the afterglow of their joining.
 
Raphael lay back, contented, and wrapped an arm around Eleanora as she rested against him, the two Venetian bodies pressed together in satisified bliss.

Neither said anything for several minutes, and as Raphael kissed her on the forehead then returned to patiently study the top of the four poster bed, he felt slumber approaching - the combination of the late hour and his recent exhaustion finally catching up with him.

-----

It was the sound of singing birds that awoke him. The chirping was just enough to wedge his eyelids apart, but once they were open, other noises reached his ears.

The occasional sound of horse hooves and carriages wheels scraping the surface of the street below were mingling with the voices of gondoliers greeting each other as they passed each other on their way to their first jobs for the day.

The bedroom itself was shaded in grey as daybreak crept through the windows.

Raphael had no recollection of getting into the bed, but he and Eleanora were now warm and curled up together under the covers. The sweet Simoneti flower was sleeping gently as the day began.

A sudden urgency fell upon Raphael as he realised Eleanora's potential predicament. If she were found to be absent from the Simoneti household, there was no telling how her father might react. Her ability to escape her comfortable prison might be even further limited.

He hated the thought of waking her when she appeared so comfortable, but it had to be done.

"Bella," he whispered, kissing her forehead. "We must steal you back into your house before your absence is discovered!"

Raphael forced his tangled limbs out from beneath Eleanora then pulled back the covers and stood, fully naked, as he collected her dress from the floor. Looking up to see his lover in her naked form upon the bed had an instant and visual effect on him. The young man blushed lightly, then held out the dress for the object of his affection.
 
Back
Top