~ Honey's Blanket Fort Of Bliss 2 ~

down-comforter-woman-wrapped-upcc-300x240.jpg

Not today...

Sounds like depression. Something I’m all too familiar with. I don’t want to pretend to know what you’re feeling but feelings usually pass. I hope you can feel better and worthy of all the good things that you have.

Clinical depression doesn't get better on its own, and it can't be cured.

But it can be treated and managed, with appropriate meds and/or therapy. :)

((Staggy)) There's always someone listening, here. 💜

Greetings, Lurkers and Newcomers:rose:

There are plenty of cosy corners for you to curl up in, pillows and quilts and stuffies and heating pads to make you comfy.
Also white noise machines (or fans if you prefer), fairy lights, and scented candles.

The kitchen is well stocked with coffee, tea, and all manner of comfort food, please help yourself and remember to add any special requests to the list on the fridge.

Down the hall are the bathrooms, the claw foot tubs are deliciously deep and the towels are fluffy AF. If you can't find what you need in the cupboards, there's an intercom that rings directly through to the housekeeper on duty, please don't ever worry about waking us up (especially if you suddenly become unwell! :eek: ), it's no trouble and we're truly happy to help. :)

Welcome to the Fort! We hope you'll find a little comfort and peace here. 💜:rose:💜

Doing hard things tonight.

Going out to a 'cocktail lounge' (it's a bar :rolleyes:) to hear a local band play. Last time i was there was almost exactly three years ago, with Beardy. Same band, same group of friends. I haven't been out since then (by circumstance, not by choice. Still.).

I think I'll be fine. It's a little bittersweet, but i think I'll be fine.

Going out to a 'cocktail lounge' (it's a bar :rolleyes:) to hear a local band play. Last time i was there was almost exactly three years ago, with Beardy. Same band, same group of friends. I haven't been out since then (by circumstance, not by choice. Still.).

You are a big strapping lass
You will be fine
The bar may not :D

That can be a little scary, how did it go?

I hope you had a good time. :rose:

No idea where to put this, but it feels like the sort of confession to be whispered in a cavern of blankets to no one in particular...

There are times when I feel like I live to suffer. Like that is the whole point of existence. It has literally kept me alive, because even in my darkest hours if I am lucid enough to think, the thought pattern is 'I don't deserve to die when I would be better punished just through living.'

So I persist, I carry on... through ... all of it. And I survive... and the world tells me I have it so fucking well and how dare I feel... any of these trigger words I'm stumbling over, and it all just feeds the demon.

There is a deeper sidebar here about betrayal. One that would be insulting to my closest friendships. I think I seek it out, set myself up for it at times... I think it might be why I always come back to Literotica. Like the turning of seasons...

But in anycase; How ever much I might suffer, the world constantly tells me I have it all. So my suffering can't possibly be enough to be worth recognizing let alone rectifying, and that erasure of my qualia is just part of the whole punishment of existence.

I wonder lately if I should be terrified by hope. If things get better... That hand rail falls away... Then what?

Is this the fear of success you hear pop psychologists go on and on about? Or something else?

I wish you peace of mind and calm, Stag.
I do not suffer with it, but have close people that do.
Understanding and a ear is all i can offer.

Yep, had fun! The band was fantastic, the place was packed.
It was an older crowd, and the men all seemed to be with someone, so no bar hookup stories, sorry.
It had been years since i'd been out and i was a little anxious, but after a couple of drinks i was introducing myself to everyone and getting down with my bad self. They did a cover of Pony and we all dropped it like it's hot.

I danced for four hours and my quads are KILLING me. Can't wait to go again.

It was an older crowd, and the men all seemed to be with someone, so no bar hookup stories, sorry.
It had been years since i'd been out and i was a little anxious, but after a couple of drinks i was introducing myself to everyone and getting down with my bad self. They did a cover of Pony and we all dropped it like it's hot.

Dancing is a great mood booster. :heart:

I'm so glad you had fun!

Well, shoot. So you didn’t get to do anyone’s hard thing after all? ;)

Hello Miss Honey. How are things with you? Shall we have breakfast in the fort to celebrate the weekend?

* wanders in and finds a cosy bean bag and settles in for a lazy night, and slowly starts to drift off*

Pleasant dreams and good days to all in the fort.

Back