The Heart Of The Beast

The beast watched as Kiara let her golden hair fall down over her shoulders by the fire. Hearing her say how much he meant to her was more than Nathan could have ever hoped for. He could tell she was nervous and unsure of what might come next. In truth, while he didn’t have her innocence, he wasn’t sure where to take things now either.

Kneeling down behind her in the warmth of the fireplace, Nathan put his heavy hands on her shoulders. Right now he just wanted to be close to her and show her some sign of his affection. He could have kiss her and perhaps that would have been more appropriate, but in the moment it didn't feel the natural thing for Nathan to do. Instead, he gently licked her cheek
 
Last edited:
Kiara shuddered with the feeling of the beast touching her. she blushed a deep shade of red as he kissed her cheek. she looked away and lowered her head in embarrassment of not know how to do these kinds of things. Kiara had no clue how to please a man and this scared her. the beast admitted to having feelings for her but would he throw her away for someone who knew how to please a man.

Kiara placed her head in the beasts lap and looked at the dancing flames and felt content to just be in his loving embrace.
 
The beast took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he tried to relax. He hadn't expected her to lay her head in his lap. Calming himself, they sat quietly together watching the fire. Nathan began to gently stroke her golden hair.

"You're very quiet. Is everything alright?"
 
Kiara smiled up at the beast." Yes I am just not sure how to please a man. I mean your my first for everything. And I am sure you have lots of experience as where o have no clue as to what I am doing. Like right know I can feel how tense you are. Is that because of where I am."
 
As Kiara spoke, her head moved against a growing bulge in his pants. The beast had to fight to stifle a groan, but succeeded in not betraying what she had just rubbed against. The innocent girl laying her head in his lap was driving Nathan wild, but such a sweet girl deserved deep gentle love, not the ravaging of an animal. She ought to be taught pleasure not taken and used, as much as part of him wanted that very thing.

"Don't worry, sweet beauty. I will teach you anything you want to learn. If I really am your first everything though, you deserve a first kiss before anything else. Climb up in my lap and kiss me."

Gentle amber eyes looked down at Kiara, eyes that held of hint of lust of want tempered by sweet affection.
 
Kiara sat up slowly and climbed in the beasts lap and felt something hard between her legs but ignored it. Kiara looked up into the beasts eyes. unsure of what to do next. Kiara just as quick as a mouse pecked the beasts lips and looked down blushing.
 
Her bashful kiss was adorable and Kiara felt like she belonged like this in his lap. She was a beautiful dichotomy of innocence and temptation all rolled into one. With one clawed hand, Nathan gently lifted her chin with a soft smile and looked her in the eyes once again.

"I liked that. I'd like to kiss you longer though."

His hand moved to the back of her head, twined in her golden strands, to encourage her to stay. Then the beast leaned down and met her lips. She tasted sweet and almost airy, like if innocence had a flavor. Their kiss was long and sensual. The beast's other hand moved to the small of her back, gently guiding her to rest her hips against his. She felt so small in his lap especially as she straddled the thick length still hidden by his pants. Depending on how far they went tonight, he hoped not to hurt her.

Their kiss finally ended and Nathan's breath was taken away. It was true that the little vixen had his mind swirling with lust, but even just meeting her lips with his was incredibly satisfying.

"Did you like that more," Nathan asked her with a husky whisper.
 
Kiara was shocked at the feel of the beasts hand lifting her chin up. even more shocked at the sudden sensual kiss. she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Kiara thought the kiss ended too soon. Kiara whimpered a like a small puppy.

Kiara looked at the beast and smiled." i loved that kiss." Kiara kissed Nathan again and slightly wiggling in his lap not know the effects it would have on him.
 
The kiss was amazing and the way Kiara squirmed in his lap was incredible too. The way she unknowingly rubbed against him fed Nathan’s urges to just pin her down and take her, but he was determined to do this slow. Still, no reason not to encourage her.

“Good,” Nathan told her, hints of lust flavoring his deep voice as he spoke. “This time as we kiss, rock your hips back and forth. Just lose yourself in the kiss.” Their lips met again with the same passion. The beast’s hand moved down to the curve of her ass, both enjoying the feel of her and encouraging the motion he’d asked her for.
 
Kiara moaned with pleasure and jumped slightly as to his hand moved down her body and cupped her ass. She started to moved along his length and slightly moan. She grew a bit brave and reached a hand between them and felt his hard length." Show me everything Nathan. I want to learn." Kiara stood and dropped her dress to the floor and let the beast see her supple body. She could feel a wetness between her legs but let it go. She blushed and felt foolish.
 
Hungry eyes examined her supple flesh. The only thing left now were a small pair of panties with a faint wet spot. Nathan growled with need as she asked him to teach her. She had the perfect little body and his animal instincts screamed for him to take her. Did she even know the kind of effect she had on him?

“You are so beautiful, Kiara,” he growled, leaning in to let his massive hands explore her body for a moment. He gently licked at her ear before whispering again. “Do you want to see what you were just touching?”
Nathan roughly undid his belt and pulled his trousers off, tossing them to the side. Standing naked before her, she could now see his length, what she had just been riding through his pants.

“Every man has this. My manhood is larger than most, but I think you can handle it. Go ahead, touch it.”
 
Kiara gasped at his length and came closer. Afraid she was going to hurt it. She very lightly touched his cock." Does it hurt. It feels so hard." Out of pure Instinct she roomed her head closer to his member and locked the tip.
Kiara nearly backed away with hearing a slight growl. She wasn't afraid .she just wasn't use to all this. Afraid she might hurt him. She stood on her tip ties and brought the beasts lips to her again.
 
They shared a long lingering kiss. As they did, Nathan’s hands wandered all over her body. He wanted her to get used to the feel of his hands on her. It was clear to him that though she was nervous, she wasn’t afraid at all and she really wanted this. Nathan pressed his tongue past her lips wanting to taste the sexy young woman that was stretching on her tip toes just to kiss him.

“You are incredibly sexy,” he told her in his husky whisper. Nathan took her hand and guided it back down to his length.

“Do what feels natural. I think you’ll be able to tell what feels good.”
 
Kiara sighed as the kiss ended. She bent down and took the tip of his cock in her mouth and swirled her tounge around it. With her free ha DS she rubed and played with his cock and balls. She loves how soft it was and how gentle he was being with her. The wetness grew between her legs and she was running then together for some relief but it was not working.
 
Without hesitation Kiara had dipped her mouth to his length and wrapped her lips around it. Nathan groaned in pleasure as she bobbed her head down on his cock and swirled her tongue around its head. For someone so innocent she knew exactly how to pleasure him. Nathan watched her as she pleasured him and realized something. As natural as it was for her to please him, she still had no idea what her own body needed.

Gently, Nathan touched the side of her face and guided her off his thick length. It was hard to do, especially with how talented she was, but as beastlike as he was, he wanted her to dream about this night the rest of her life.

“You’re doing so well, Kiara. You feel incredible. I just want to show you something. Lay back and spread your legs for me.” The beast patted the warm fireside stone.
 
Kiara whimpered but had done as she was asked. She laid back and slowly spread her legs." What are you going to do and will it hurt. I heard the first time always hurts." Kiara wanted to please him but she was also worried. He was a big man and she was so small.
 
"Just relax," Nathan assured her. "We aren't there yet and don't you trust me to make you feel good anyway?" The words were said with a toothy grin as the beast hooked his claws into the band of her wet panties and slid them off her with ease.

He lowered himself to his knees and elbows, wrapping his hands around her thighs to keep her legs spread. Then he took his first few licks of her sweet pussy. Her juices had a sweet almost earthy taste like a deep honey. He loved it and was quickly lapping at her slit trying to get more.
 
Just as kiara was about to say something a deep moan left her lips and she cursed a few words." Oh fuck.Nathan that feels amazing. Oh yes oh fuck. " kiara could not help but be loud at the ministrations the beast was giving her. Nothing had ever felt this amazing. She loved it.

Kiara soon started to buck her hips as a reaction to his attention on her pussy. She tried to keep still buy it was hard and it just felt soo good. She hoped he would never stop.
 
Normally, Nathan was so careful to hide every aspect of himself from the world, but tonight Kiara was driving him so wild he didn't care who heard them. He switched between lapping up her juices and focusing in on her clit trying to make her moan louder, and back again. His long tongue slid inside her and felt the barrier he'd break later tonight. He could not get enough of her sweet taste and loved the reaction he was getting out of her.
 
Kiara just couldn't stay quiet. She covered her mouth as the cries escaped her lips. She didn't know what was going on . With her body but it felt like she was about to explode from all the pleasure." Oh Nathan yes that feels amazing." Kiara grabbed hand fulls of Nathan's fur and pulled as her body tensed up. Kiara had no idea what was going on. In the next minutes. She came all over the beasts tounge." Oh my God. That felt amazing. What was that." Kiara collapsed on the floor panting.
 
Gentle amber eyes glowed in the firelight as Nathan looked up at the humble maid that had been so kind to him. He licked his lips and smiled.

"This is how sex is supposed to feel. Its the kind of pleasure I want to bring you every night if you'll have me, Kiara."
 
Kiara crawled to Nathan and kissed his lips." Nathan I love you of course I want to be with you." Kiara smiled and went to his groin and started licking his cock like an ice cream cone. She wanted him to lose control and take her. She wanted his Wilde side and she was ganna get it.
 
Nathan groaned as the petite girl went after his cock with abandon. She put her tongue to amazing use, making him groan and growl. His claws dug into the stone as he tried to keep control. He didn't want to hurt her.
 
Kiara abandoned his cock and took his balls in her mouth and started sucking. She gripped his cock tightly. Hoping he would lose controls. She was horny as nd wanted him badly." God you taste so good.
 
Nathan snarled. She may have been an innocent girl, but something inside Kiara had told her just how to overload his mind with lust. He snatched her up like to was a doll and carried her over to the bed. He tossed her onto the big bed and leaped on behind her, pulling the girl to her knees in front of him.

"I hope you're ready," he growled with lust before sliding his thick cock into her tight little virgin body. He felt some resistance and slid back out of her for a moment, only to slam back into her, taking her virginity.
 
Back
Top