Peeping over the parapet.....

979 Posts!

Thanks, everyone for recent replies - I only need 21 opportunities to respond before I reach the 1000 posts mark!

Not really a motivation

Did you have to exercise, in those early to achieve your wonderful shape?

Thanks for the compliment! I was certainly pretty athletic and from an early age I nursed an ambition to get seriously into gymnastics. That ambition had to be toned down during puberty when I began to realise that my breasts were blossoming much more fulsomely than I had ever imagined they would. It may sound odd, but that was pretty disheartening for me - I really wanted to have small perky breasts with prominent nipples which I could show off but which wouldn't be too much of an impediment to gymnastic manoeuvres. I could still get into gymnastic type poses as this photo shows:

Gymnastic type pose from my first nude session for club photographers

My legs were always well muscled - the best photo I have ever seen of them is the one below:

My toned thighs, taken during my first nude session for club photographers

It was a disappointment to me there weren't many opportunities to show off that photo when I was a teenager!

Thanks for the compliment! I was certainly pretty athletic and from an early age I nursed an ambition to get seriously into gymnastics. That ambition had to be toned down during puberty when I began to realise that my breasts were blossoming much more fulsomely than I had ever imagined they would. It may sound odd, but that was pretty disheartening for me - I really wanted to have small perky breasts with prominent nipples which I could show off but which wouldn't be too much of an impediment to gymnastic manoeuvres. I could still get into gymnastic type poses as this photo shows:

Beautiful pose. And the arch in your back makes your bush and breasts stand out particularly nicely. :)

Definitely amazing photos. Do your photographers give you copies or do you have the only ones?

Always the dilemma!

Definitely amazing photos. Do your photographers give you copies or do you have the only ones?

I am pretty sure I have the majority of the negatives of the early shoots - that was the deal I made and it was pretty well adhered to. In many cases I just collected the films and developed them myself - with a ten film developing tank available in the dark room it wasn't much much more work than developing just one film. The photographers were free to print off what they wanted, but I kept the negatives. In many cases that suited the photographers - their wives didn't know what was going on in the studio any more than my parents did and there was a conspiracy of silence, with the photographers having a small stash of prints to wank over and me building up a stock of negatives which were much easier to hide away in my bedroom than a bundle of prints.

Thank you for answering our questions so fully, and then illustrating them with apt photos.
I note you concede that your photos may have been used for wanking fodder: When starting were you of the opinion that the club members had more artistic aims, as your poses may be explicit, but not crude ?

These things cut both ways

;)
Thank you for answering our questions so fully, and then illustrating them with apt photos.
I note you concede that your photos may have been used for wanking fodder: When starting were you of the opinion that the club members had more artistic aims, as your poses may be explicit, but not crude ?

There is a certain incongruity between the fairly accurate generalistion that most men would not turn down the opportunity to look at a naked girl, and the fact that not just I, but also other girls I have known since, found it difficult to fulfill a really deep urge to pose for nude photographs. For me the lead-in time was very long; true, I conceived the idea - it would probably be better called an obsession - to pose for nude photographs at a rather tender age, but even after my body had become clearly suitable for the task, and I was active in the photographic scene and certainly had the opportunity, it still seemed to take a frustratingly long time before I managed it.

I realised I was stuck in a situation driven largely by my own embarrassment. I haven't written this before, but after a lot of reflection I realise that the impetus that got me out of my rut and out of my clothes was very directly connected to my sex life.

I need to write more on this later.

Last edited:
;)

There is a certain incongruity between the fairly accurate generalistion that most men would not turn down the opportunity to look at a naked girl, and the fact that not just I, but also other girls I have known since, found it difficult to fulfill a really deep urge to pose for nude photographs. For me the lead-in time was very long; true, I conceived the idea - it would probably be better called an obsession - to pose for nude photographs at a rather tender age, but even after my body had become clearly suitable for the task, and I was active in the photographic scene and certainly had the opportunity, it still seemed to take a frustratingly long time before I managed it.

I realised I was stuck in a situation driven largely by my own embarrassment. I haven't written this before, but after a lot of reflection I realise that the impetus that got me out of my rut and out of my clothes was very directly connected to my sex life.

I need to write more on this later.

Interesting as always, look forward to hearing more.

great AV...

Hot!!!!

My legs were always well muscled - the best photo I have ever seen of them is the one below:

My toned thighs, taken during my first nude session for club photographers

It was a disappointment to me there weren't many opportunities to show off that photo when I was a teenager!

Thanks, everyone for recent replies - I only need 21 opportunities to respond before I reach the 1000 posts mark!

What an amazing feat! 1000 posts.

As we edge closer to that milestone it would be lovely to hear more about you... What turns you on... What makes your curl your toes up in excitement...?

I love your typos!

Yes yes please tell us more of your sex life bad the and now

As written, that takes me back to my teenage years when I was pretty sure my mother had the words "Pamela, sex life, bad" buzzing around in her brain whenever she thought of me.

My attempt at a translation of your comment would be "Yes yes please tell us more of your sex life back then and now"

Did I get that right?

Last edited:
It was like stoking the fire!

Hi Pamela, have followed your posts on and off and I have to say that you're pictures are so sexy both visually and psychologically.

Seeing just how moist you are in some of those pictures, I just can't help thinking that the photographers must have smelled your arousal at times and that must have made them so horny! Just the thought of it makes me aroused too. Please keep posting :)

I think you have it spot on. I knew full well I was emanating pheromones like something crazy and I had no doubt the photographers were responding as nature intended, which only increased my arousal level. It may sound an odd thing to say, but I have always had a slight feeling of guilt that I was using the photographers by posing for them, in much the same way as one might say they were using me - for sexual gratification.

I think I probably need to clarify that a little:

After I had started to go to the photographic club, I quickly found that I liked being the centre of attention when posing for portrait sessions, but after the first one or two they did become dreadfully boring. I gradually became more daring in the way I dressed and posed - I thought I was being pretty subtle, but I did try very hard to introduce some erotic element to the sessions.

It had long been my ambition to pose for nude photos. It was in fact the real reason I joined the club in the first place, although I realised it would take some time before there would be any chance of doing it.

My apprenticeship seemed interminable but eventually I began to feel it might be possible to break out and take them by surprise by posing completely nude during one of those portrait sessions.

By that time I had a fairly long-standing boyfriend. We did manage proper fucks in his house roughly on a weekly basis, largely because both his parents would be "reliably" out at work for quite long periods. He knew about my membership of the photographic club, but despite my urgings I could never get him interested in joining. I showed him the portrait session photos, but that did no good - he thought it all looked very boring. At some point I gave up on that, and his failure to show any interest meant that I did not share with him my increasing urges to pose nude.

Just at that time he got a place at University which meant he would pretty well be away for a complete term at a time. I suppose I could just have told him it would be better to split up, but I think I was fond enough of him to try waiting to see what happened. At first I wasn't sure how the absence of sex would affect me, but within a week or so it became very obvious to me that deprivation was not at all to my liking. Despite that, I decided I would try very hard to hold out until the end of term.

All my good intentions disappeared quite unexpectedly. One night I woke in the middle of a very intense spontaneous orgasm. I recalled the dream which had caused it very vividly. I was completely nude in the photographic club studio, lying on the background paper with my legs splayed and my fingers massaging my pubis. The familiar photographers were there, encouraging me, taking photographs and, more particularly, looking intently at the display I was putting on.

It took me ages to come down from the high, and when I did my mind was made up. As a result of my boyfriend's dismissive attitude I had already decided that he didn't need to know anything about what I did there. My dream had convinced me that posing nude at the club would put me on an intense and prolonged sexual high, and then I would be able to go home and relive it while having glorious orgasms.

And all without being unfaithful to him, I reckoned.

Last edited:
D(.)(.)

Pamela thank you for your detailed information and wonderful photos. My husband and I believe you are a very beautiful and wonderful lady.

I never had a body like yours but went through posing for strangers and friends. All I've ever had were the large boobs and an average body. Sometimes I'd wished they were smaller. My life has revolved around my breasts.

Our young man at the photo lab was selling pictures of me and others to low life magazines. That was a shock. Sadly all of my photos over many years are gone. Perhaps a good thing.

Thanks again.

As written that takes me back to my teenage years when I was pretty sure my mother had the words "Pamela, sex life, bad" buzzing around in her brain whenever she thought of me.

My attempt at a translation of your comment would be "Yes yes please tell us more of your sex life back then and now"

Did I get that right?

Yes... ! So I gave you two reasons for new posts!! I am still hoping to get my tongue unknotted and now my fingers are rebelling as well.

On to 1000 posts and total mind control. Use us.. Please

Pamela thank you for your detailed information and wonderful photos. My husband and I believe you are a very beautiful and wonderful lady.

I never had a body like yours but went through posing for strangers and friends. All I've ever had were the large boobs and an average body. Sometimes I'd wished they were smaller. My life has revolved around my breasts.

Our young man at the photo lab was selling pictures of me and others to low life magazines. That was a shock. Sadly all of my photos over many years are gone. Perhaps a good thing.

Thanks again.

I am sure that what you thought you looked like wouldn't have diminished the thrill of complete exposure. Your story sounds very interesting - please let us know a little (or a lot!) more about your nude modelling and you came to pose for friends and strangers,

This is post 988

Help me get to 1000. Post things I can respond to, I don't what to get there with crap and waffle!

I am currently a Literotica Guru

When I get to 1000 posts I can choose my own "appellation".

Suggest what you think I should be called.

Polite or rude or middling - you choose!

Just musing...... ....... the Thousand Mark

:D

Lit Posts, or ...... something more personal and intimate?

Just trying to estimate.........

So far it seems that Lit posts "come" more slowly than what I remember of my teenage years.

Back