Synonyms

_Dave_

Virgin
I'm putting together a list of erotic synonyms, primarily to keep me me from being repetitious. Many I've added from my mental storehouse, others I've garnered from other's work.

I'm stuck.

What are some synonyms for a man's pee hole?

Thanks,
Dave

I'm putting together a list of erotic synonyms, primarily to keep me me from being repetitious. Many I've added from my mental storehouse, others I've garnered from other's work.

I'm stuck.

What are some synonyms for a man's pee hole?

Thanks,
Dave

It would be the eye of the one-eyed snake. I don't think I'd usually go for a one-word description.

I usually use urethra
Sometimes use cock slit.

Not repeating terms can quickly become overdone and noticeably intrusive to the reader. I wouldn't recommend concentrating on not repeating anything.

I looked it up, and the "correct" anatomical name for it is urethral meatus, a term that I imagine no one ever used in an erotic story. There don't seem to many synonyms, so it's probably best not to refer to the part too many times and just say pee hole or piss hole.

This discussion makes me think it would be an interesting task to write an erotic story using only non-slang terms. It would be a challenge.

I looked it up, and the "correct" anatomical name for it is urethral meatus, a term that I imagine no one ever used in an erotic story. There don't seem to many synonyms, so it's probably best not to refer to the part too many times and just say pee hole or piss hole.

This discussion makes me think it would be an interesting task to write an erotic story using only non-slang terms. It would be a challenge.

ÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The common names are confusing.
In America a fanny is a pussy.
Here a pussy is a cat.
In America a bum is a fanny.
In America a swagman is a bum.
In America an arse is an ass.
Here an ass is a donkey.
In America a barsted is a bastard.(correctly it is spelt as bastard but one sees it often enough as barsted which isn't in the Macquarie.)
Here an old basted is a good bloke, a best mate.
In America tits are titties
Here, the word titties makes us cringe....
It isn't easy.

I'm rapidly going to the correct anatomical names and I'm finding it not so difficult. I like it because It's unambiguous. The common names often look just that- common, Cheap. I think it helps to use the formal words because it gives the story credibility and removes a feeling of immaturity and insincerity... So far I've been mixing them but I think it will become more and more formal. I recognise there are times when the formal language shouldn't be used. It really is about the story being told and how to best present it. I don't like the words coitus or sexual intercourse though. They just seem pompous.

I have also noticed that the formal words are increasingly being used by many others. I like it.

Su da Nym

Su da Nym is a friend of mine from the Far East. She’s an expert in this field along with her friends Sin O’Nym and Ant O’Nym whose father was Irish. If you would like to have their advice contact them through their agents at 47 Federal Street, Springfield, MA 01105. Phone no: (413) 734-3134.

Doesn’t what word you use depend upon the type of reader you are aiming at?

Last edited:
Anatomically it's a urethra.
Try 'one-eyed Riley'

No, the urethra is the whole tube. You're talking about the urethral meatus, or just meatus, if you know where you are at the moment. I have used the term meatus in some stories, and it worked well. Depends upon the context and the characters.

One-eyed Riley had a lovely daughter, and he kept his blood-red glittering eye on her while he played on the big bass drum. Sounds cute, but if I were reading the story, I'd laugh at that image.

Last edited:
I use the medical terms for a women or a mans body a lot. It all depends on who is talking or narrating at the time and how sexually excited they are at the time.

I kind of gauge things along the lines of the language my wife uses.

1. when she is not sexually aroused, she uses the medical terminology
2. when she is a little aroused, she may use the erotic euphemisms mixed with the medical terminology
3. when she is in the throes of orgasm, she always use the dirtiest/naughtiest words for the parts of the human body as she shouts her joy, knowing that it then makes me...

Well you get the gist. :devil: :D

I looked it up, and the "correct" anatomical name for it is urethral meatus, a term that I imagine no one ever used in an erotic story. ...

I used to pronounce it as 'MEAT-us' (as in, 'Meet us out in front.') Wrong! It’s 'mee-A-tis' (3 syllables, accent on the long ‘A’). Now you can confidently use the term at your next cocktail party without wondering why all the medical professionals in the group are snickering behind your back. ;)

The common names are confusing.
In America a fanny is a pussy.
Here a pussy is a cat.
In America a bum is a fanny.
In America a swagman is a bum.
In America an arse is an ass.
Here an ass is a donkey.
In America a barsted is a bastard.(correctly it is spelt as bastard but one sees it often enough as barsted which isn't in the Macquarie.)
Here an old basted is a good bloke, a best mate.
In America tits are titties
Here, the word titties makes us cringe....
It isn't easy.

I was not aware that in Britain "fanny" refers to genitals. Here in the US it refers to the buttocks, although it's much less commonly used than "butt" or "ass", which are the most common terms. "Fanny" is a bit archaic or comical. The American term for "bum" is "butt."

No one says "arse" here, except perhaps Anglophiles (there are many of them, among the literate) who read lots of erotica. It's "ass," all the way.

"Tits" is more popular than "titties." "Titties," to me is an over-the-top and slightly comical version of "tits." I might have a character of mine use "titties" in dialogue, but I would probably not use it in narrative.

I was not aware that in Britain "fanny" refers to genitals. Here in the US it refers to the buttocks, although it's much less commonly used than "butt" or "ass", which are the most common terms. "Fanny" is a bit archaic or comical. The American term for "bum" is "butt."

I had an opportunity to use 'fanny' in my current story:

"Fudd’s fabulous fiancée flaunts a fine fanny."

It was only useful for alliteration. Otherwise, I'm not sure I'd ever use it.

John OHara complained of editors who corrected dialogue and made words wrong for the speakers. Readers notice.

In World War 2 the Germns trained people to speak British English and set these folks up for capture when a German disguised as American used Brit words.

No one says "arse" here, except perhaps Anglophiles (there are many of them, among the literate) who read lots of erotica. It's "ass," all the way.

"Tits" is more popular than "titties." "Titties," to me is an over-the-top and slightly comical version of "tits." I might have a character of mine use "titties" in dialogue, but I would probably not use it in narrative.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you.

It isn't only the U.K.- Oz and N.Z. too. I find fanny so much easier to use than pussy. I cringe with pussy..

Perhaps it relates to our history. With so many penile settlements they tried to balance it up with a prison at Fanny Bay. I know it is supposed to be penal but as 93 % of prisoners are men it seems fair enough to spell it penile, if only to demonstrate the massive discrimination of it.

You're right about butt too. For us a butt is a dead cigarette. Titties sounds belittling. Slowly the American terminology is becoming accepted. It often does sound bloody weird though.

It would be the eye of the one-eyed snake. I don't think I'd usually go for a one-word description.

Great suggestions and referrals.

To me, it looks like a tiny mouth...but I'm not fond of how that reads.

Dave

Last edited:
Back