BMF's Urban Hang Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
* saunters in; nods to the stripper on duty, and straddles a bench in Kendra's darkened corner*

I've never really tried poetry; it annoyed me back about 3rd grade- I was not imaginative back then and did not do well on the assignment. That said; I will share one my Dad told me back then....it amused him that I was having trouble, so he suggested one of his. Without further ado.....

The crane flew down the lane;

Alit upon a mast pole.

He stretched his neck, shit a peck;

And slowly closed his asshole.

I've never really tried poetry; it annoyed me back about 3rd grade- I was not imaginative back then and did not do well on the assignment. That said; I will share one my Dad told me back then....it amused him that I was having trouble, so he suggested one of his. Without further ado.....

The crane flew down the lane;

Alit upon a mast pole.

He stretched his neck, shit a peck;

And slowly closed his asshole.

Lol!! Kudos to your pops!

Hey! You finally decided to open your own thread! Woohoo! Look forward to reading your poems/thoughts/writings. :)

(I might give the pole a go ;) but no stripping from me though).

Hey! You finally decided to open your own thread! Woohoo! Look forward to reading your poems/thoughts/writings. :)

(I might give the pole a go ;) but no stripping from me though).

And I hope to read your contributions as well, miss!

Considering I've not tried since elementary school......but then inspiration is easy to come by around here.....

Something heavenly awaits you in my thread, Blade. *giggles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back