Pussy Licking Techniques

PRsUjK7.gif

The one and only method.

I AM SO WET
:D:eek::D:eek::D

There is no 'one size fits all'....even with the same wife!
What works on Tuesday, may not be what she wants on Wednesday. I'm talking about the slow & gradual lick and then finger, to the push her up against the wall and hold her up with my face!

It's all a matter of on the job training!
You have to learn what works, and go with it! Helps a lot that my wife will tell me! Part of that communication thing.

:)

This is about most intelligent, knowledge assessment posted here.

Grabbing the buttocks, stroking the inner thighs, reaching around for a nipple or offering a finger to be sucked... It's all about what she is into at that moment.

Speaking from the guy's side, as I get as much pleasure of licking a sweet wet pusssy as I hope she receives.
1] my favorite is to have her sit on my face and ride my tongue how she likes it.
and my number 2 fav would be good old 69 with us both pleasuring each other at the same time. Mostly, she keeps me on the edge where one more suck and I'm going to explode into her wet mouth.............that's where I spank her and she has learned to stop or get another smack.
Do other women like to play that game??

I was referring to Me, the guy being teased and denied. Ladies should be pleased.

And when the girl turns into a rag doll from cumming so much proves no boredom.

Before I got remarried the FWB kept...........Maybe later.

Racy, Please read my new story. The girl is a trumpet player.

Ooops. :kiss:

Ah, the anarchy of bukkakes!!!

lol - I also have been known to play the tuba :eek:

I have thought I was a bit different in that I don't, or won't cum this way. It is all in my head as is all enjoyment. The comment about the duration of attention/ability to focus is completely applicable. I may not get 5 minutes before 6 more mental screens open up and then it gets frustrating, for both of us. I do love the feelings and appreciate the attention and I get very aroused, but then I need to get fucked hard and fast!!!! This doesn't let him enjoy the duration as he likes to, but we find a way to accommodate each other.....I hope. Back to the question, please address all the areas, all of them.

Yeah... there have been times where I know the guy is trying really hard to pleasure me, but it's just not happening, and he doesn't know when to give up...lol. One time I had to slap a guy on the forehead to get him to stop. He was so caught up in his own little word, he has no idea I was passed the pussy licking. :eek: lol

Mine likes to be on her knees with me underneath. She likes for me to start by staying on her hood, but loves direct contact on clit after warming a bit. She also likes for me to lightly stimulate her urethral opening with a finger while I lick her clit.

Wow - and does she squirt? Sometimes urethral stimulation can do that.

There is no 'one size fits all'....even with the same wife!
What works on Tuesday, may not be what she wants on Wednesday. I'm talking about the slow & gradual lick and then finger, to the push her up against the wall and hold her up with my face!

It's all a matter of on the job training!
You have to learn what works, and go with it! Helps a lot that my wife will tell me! Part of that communication thing.

I know, us women are damn hard to please...lol. So, you need to be a jack of all trades... it's good we have this thread then so maybe you can pick up some more ammo to shoot at the wife when she is feeling needy for something new. ;)

can i sign up for lessons??

Sure. You got a girl to share? :p

According to Sam Kinnison, the secret is "the Alphabet!"

Is that writing the alphabet with your tongue? Yeah, I don't think he has had many pussy licking ops. You can't use a school boy technique when pussies are out of this world. ;)

I try to not be to analytical in the whole thing. I take my queues from her reactions, I use fingers when appropriate and I know I've done my job when she grabs my head and pulls it in and says "oh fuck, I'm going to cum" and starts twisting and bucking. My mind is a computer and taking in inputs the entire time and making adjustments the entire time. An onboard computer in an engine is the best analogy I can think of.

Lucky man, not all have a girl who can cum for just a pussy licking.

Chainsawing is a technique that ladies have found enjoyable when I perform on them. Its fast, a bit rough, and fantastic.

Chainsaw?? OMG! I have never heard of that! Images of a Mr Miyagi heat clap comes to mind. Please, do describe! :D

The order in which one deploys their techniques is as important as the execution of them.

Yes, and also pace, timing, frequency, positioning...lol... gosh see how complicated us women are? lol.

Licking me does not do much. I have a small clit . Rubbing with fingers or masturbating me is much more exciting. Maybe I haven't had a good teacher. I'm not too old to learn.

Ah, I have a small clit too (you need pepper, tweezers and a magnifying glass to catch it...lol) and it is a good distance away from my entrance. I don't think many guys are aware that the distances of entrance to clit actually makes a huge difference in how to pleasure a women.

Sienfeld claimed that finishing with a swirl was the way to go.

Yeah, and look how successful he was with women...lol.

When my wife and I first got married, I wasn't the cunning linguist I am now. Important part, she helped in my education.
When I first went down on her, she asked me what the hell I was doing! Then she decided it wasn't bad, but wasn't quite working, so she reached down and spread herself open with both hands.
Sure worked for her! Me too!

Trial and error....if it's not doing it, try having him do something different. More pressure....less...a little sucking....

Yes, but the poor fellas who don't have a regular girl to practice on... Lets weep for them... 😭... lol.

I try to not be to analytical in the whole thing. I take my queues from her reactions, I use fingers when appropriate and I know I've done my job when she grabs my head and pulls it in and says "oh fuck, I'm going to cum" and starts twisting and bucking. My mind is a computer and taking in inputs the entire time and making adjustments the entire time. An onboard computer in an engine is the best analogy I can think of.

Great analogy. I always thought of it in terms I was taught when developing complex machinery:

Observe

Analyze

Modify

Repeat as necessary

Could be just a personal preference thing....it happens to be my wife's favorite activity, and that makes it one of mine!
My wife & I are in our 60's, so I'm not sure how old is too old yet!

Too old is NEVER too old! lol

Not my personal invention, but I forgot by now where I've heard that:

5) when going for the clit, treat it like a small dick. Make a tube out of your lips and suck on it, so it moves in and out slightly. Meet it with your tongue, not the teeth - this technique is quite powerful, I found.

OMG! I must admit... this sounds divine. I've always wanted my clit sucked, but not just in its position but sucked up into the mouth. I think too often guys just leave everything in place and suck/lick upon it, but moving bits around - stretching, sucking into the mouth and even being pulled up between the teeth is rarely done (in my cases, anyway).

I find one needs to be quite observant of the woman whilst exploring her most sensitive spots....

I do find I tend to moan and sigh quite a lot....

Yes, I've found that not every guy is so observant. BUT also, if you have an introverted women, her emotions are trapped on the inside so it is really hard to tell if she is enjoying stuff by her moans and groans and movements. I've found the best way is by seeing how her pussy pinks up and engorges, and the flow of her pussy juice.

PRsUjK7.gif

The one and only method.

Hahahahahahaha! OMG! Nooooooo!

Grabbing the buttocks, stroking the inner thighs, reaching around for a nipple or offering a finger to be sucked... It's all about what she is into at that moment.

Yes, offering her your finger drenched in her own pussy juice is divine. :D

Speaking from the guy's side, as I get as much pleasure of licking a sweet wet pusssy as I hope she receives.
1] my favorite is to have her sit on my face and ride my tongue how she likes it.
and my number 2 fav would be good old 69 with us both pleasuring each other at the same time. Mostly, she keeps me on the edge where one more suck and I'm going to explode into her wet mouth.............that's where I spank her and she has learned to stop or get another smack.
Do other women like to play that game??

I like your style! lol. But if you spank me with your cock in my mouth you might end up with a pretty ring of teeth marks around it...lol.

Too old is NEVER too old! lol

OMG! I must admit... this sounds divine. I've always wanted my clit sucked, but not just in its position but sucked up into the mouth. I think too often guys just leave everything in place and suck/lick upon it, but moving bits around - stretching, sucking into the mouth and even being pulled up between the teeth is rarely done (in my cases, anyway).

Yes, I've found that not every guy is so observant. BUT also, if you have an introverted women, her emotions are trapped on the inside so it is really hard to tell if she is enjoying stuff by her moans and groans and movements. I've found the best way is by seeing how her pussy pinks up and engorges, and the flow of her pussy juice.

Some women like to have their clit trapped between the top front teeth and tongue and sucked; others don't. A long time ago, I had a Gf who just didn't respond to anything I could think of, and I was fortunate to have her show me a picture of a clitoris and its 2 string like branches that go down to the taint behind the labia and guide me to them. Stimulating these strings drove her insane, and I was rewarded. Unfortunately though, I would not have thought of this on my own.

If what you're doing is not working, try something else. Pussies can be pretty complicated. Learn a little about anatomy if your woman is shy and doesn't want to talk or outwardly show her pleasure. As RacyWilde said, you will figure it out unless you're a complete dolt.

I am sitting here shaking my head for the fact is, how to eat a pussy, or better put, how the woman wants her pussy eaten varies on woman to woman and sometimes that changes with their mood.

The simple answer is observe and react. What do I mean? Well start slow, lick up and down on the lips, lick in the hole, out of the hole on the clit, around the clit and so on. Blow the clit (with breath people), finger her (gentle), rub her asshole, finger her asshole, rub her g-spot, wrap your mouth around the entire pussy and suck, and so on.

But all these things I listed are supposed to be approached with kids fingers. Meaning, start gentle, a lick here and there and observe. If she doesn't react at all change it up, but be gentle. When you find the things that starts hitting her buttons work those areas but don't just stay there (unless she is about to cum). Don't just finger her ass, finger her pussy first and then rub her asshole. You will know if she is willing to have a finger in her ass or not; but whatever you do, if you are not sure, don't do it. If she is not into that, and you do it, the sex might end right there.

So to conclude, observe, and approach with complete awareness of how she reacts.

I have eaten many woman in my life, not all the same. Each one has different likes and dislikes, and some vary on their mood. I have woman that I gave the BIG O (pretty much all of them) by observing and listening. Granted in a way pussy eating did come natural to me (asked the first girl I did it to), but I got really good when I was dating/married to my ex-wife. I learned a lot doing it to just one person and what was even better was what she wanted varied on her mood, and because of that I learned the art of observation.

Want to talk about this with me further make sure you PM me if you want to make sure I get your reply/question on here or just ask me directly on PM.

Naturally if it can be sucked further - it should be. It's just that most women have a rather small clit, and it's not like you can pull it further than half and inch in your mouth, that's why I described tube out of lips.

Another good variation is sucking on it, locking it between your lips, and then using tongue to lick on the clit while it's being sucked like that (inside your mouth. THink of it as stretching your lips forward, as in making "Ooo" sound, holding a rape in your lips like that and then licking it with your tongue. Although some girls find this to be too much / too sensitive.

Ah, yes, another thing. When you eat pussy, the sounds you make are transferred as a slight vibration. So don't be silent - and your woman will appreciate it. In fact, she will even if the "vibration" part does nothing for her.

I also like sucking labia in my mouth and pulling on it.
Pussy is a spot made for some rough action, so when eating it - don't be too afraid to be a bit rough. It's sensitive, yes, but it's durable.

Last edited:
Some women like to have their clit trapped between the top front teeth and tongue and sucked; others don't. A long time ago, I had a Gf who just didn't respond to anything I could think of, and I was fortunate to have her show me a picture of a clitoris and its 2 string like branches that go down to the taint behind the labia and guide me to them. Stimulating these strings drove her insane, and I was rewarded. Unfortunately though, I would not have thought of this on my own.

If what you're doing is not working, try something else. Pussies can be pretty complicated. Learn a little about anatomy if your woman is shy and doesn't want to talk or outwardly show her pleasure. As RacyWilde said, you will figure it out unless you're a complete dolt.

Hm, you've made me think.... You know, half the problem is that a lot of women are not familiar with their own body parts, never experimented and never even masturbated. Even on here I have spoken to guys who have wives who think oral sex or masturbation is dirty, and not in the good way. I think a large part of being successful with pussy licking is the woman's perception of it. If she is open to the pleasure then you can work it out, but if she is intimidated, self conscious, feels ugly, etc... those things have a large impact on her pleasure. Stress, unhappiness, health, tiredness - which a lot of women suffer - impact on a woman's pleasure. So yeah, a pussy licking isn't just a pussy licking, it's a form of empowerment - when a woman embraces it she feels in control and owns her pleasure. And with that, men are more turned on by a woman who is empowered.

I am sitting here shaking my head for the fact is, how to eat a pussy, or better put, how the woman wants her pussy eaten varies on woman to woman and sometimes that changes with their mood.

The simple answer is observe and react. What do I mean? Well start slow, lick up and down on the lips, lick in the hole, out of the hole on the clit, around the clit and so on. Blow the clit (with breath people), finger her (gentle), rub her asshole, finger her asshole, rub her g-spot, wrap your mouth around the entire pussy and suck, and so on.

But all these things I listed are supposed to be approached with kids fingers. Meaning, start gentle, a lick here and there and observe. If she doesn't react at all change it up, but be gentle. When you find the things that starts hitting her buttons work those areas but don't just stay there (unless she is about to cum). Don't just finger her ass, finger her pussy first and then rub her asshole. You will know if she is willing to have a finger in her ass or not; but whatever you do, if you are not sure, don't do it. If she is not into that, and you do it, the sex might end right there.

So to conclude, observe, and approach with complete awareness of how she reacts.

I have eaten many woman in my life, not all the same. Each one has different likes and dislikes, and some vary on their mood. I have woman that I gave the BIG O (pretty much all of them) by observing and listening. Granted in a way pussy eating did come natural to me (asked the first girl I did it to), but I got really good when I was dating/married to my ex-wife. I learned a lot doing it to just one person and what was even better was what she wanted varied on her mood, and because of that I learned the art of observation.

Want to talk about this with me further make sure you PM me if you want to make sure I get your reply/question on here or just ask me directly on PM.

Yeah, you're right, (and we all know this) every woman is different. "Gentle"...? Ugh. I just wish one time a man would go down hard on me. EVERYONE I have ever been with is gentle. Yes, sensual and sweet is ok when it's the right mood, but when you're having a heated, hard and fast make out, your panties get ripped off and you are ready for a hardcore plunge into your pussy but get a fairy kiss instead....? Hm..

But the reason why not only every women is different, but every time is different is because of feelings. How she is feeling has a lot to do with what has happened that day, a movie she has seen, a book she has read, a friend she has spoken too...lol. Mood is essential to pussy licking. I think mood should be a defining factor in knowing what kind of pussy licking she is up for today. :cool:

some good advice here:
How to eat pussy

Right?!How could you not be?!

fixed it for you. ;)

Aww, you're so kind...lol. *lick*

Naturally if it can be sucked further - it should be. It's just that most women have a rather small clit, and it's not like you can pull it further than half and inch in your mouth, that's why I described tube out of lips.

Another good variation is sucking on it, locking it between your lips, and then using tongue to lick on the clit while it's being sucked like that (inside your mouth. THink of it as stretching your lips forward, as in making "Ooo" sound, holding a rape in your lips like that and then licking it with your tongue. Although some girls find this to be too much / too sensitive.

Ah, yes, another thing. When you eat pussy, the sounds you make are transferred as a slight vibration. So don't be silent - and your woman will appreciate it. In fact, she will even if the "vibration" part does nothing for her.

I also like sucking labia in my mouth and pulling on it.
Pussy is a spot made for some rough action, so when eating it - don't be too afraid to be a bit rough. It's sensitive, yes, but it's durable.

Ah yes! Humming on my pussy feels amazing, specially if he can get a vibration happening through my valleys that resonate up through my lips, making them flap about. It tickles, makes me laugh with glee....lol. Sometimes playtimes should literally be playtime...lol... The joy of play is never so sweet without laughter. ;)

Last edited:
I play trumpet ;) It means I can use a blow technique...lol. But the guys who can play the didgeridoo! They can blow and suck at the same time!!!!

:rose:

mmmmmmmm, Racy you surprise me once again, you seem to know your musical instruments.
Where did you learn about the didgeridoo?.

You are right but circular breathing on the digi, is very difficult to do. Takes a lot of practice.
Mind you I am no musician but I have a play on the digi sometimes, there is nothing quite like the drone of digi.
The sound of the digi is like nothing else, I love it. Have you played or heard much of the digi music ?

Not my personal invention, but I forgot by now where I've heard that:

1) Spend some time on teasing and foreplay. don't just go down there - that's not exciting at all for most girls (and of course there are exceptional girls or situations).

2) teasing is a good thing for most. Break off that pussy for a second and trail kisses up her thigh, denying her the pleasure for just a few moments.

3) Diversity matters. Don't just do one and the same motion on the same areas. Suck, kiss, lick - not only the clit but around it, the labia, the inner thighs, the pubis even.
Use your fingers and hands, stick your tongue inside as if it's a dick.
Alternate the positions - missionary, doggie, sitting, face riding (both ways), 69 (both ways and on the side) - there's almost as much things for oral play as there is for sex.

4) A follow-up on everything previous - learn your woman. Each of them likes different things, but you need to be smart enough to offer her as much diversity as possible so she knows what works best.
Communicate. Find out what gets her going.

5) when going for the clit, treat it like a small dick. Make a tube out of your lips and suck on it, so it moves in and out slightly. Meet it with your tongue, not the teeth - this technique is quite powerful, I found.

6) when going for the pussy more in general - suck the labia on both sides, kiss it, lick each side of the pussy, then go for the middle. Burrow your entire face in it - don't be shy. It's the best place in the world your face can be anyway.
As mentioned above - everythign is important, even the parts that don't seem like they should be. The entire crotch can be licked for pleasure, and even the inner thighs are extremely sensitive.

7) change positions after a time. Or even let her suck cock / fuck her a bit, and then go for the pussy again. This will help men calm down a bit and be ready for more fucking.

8) words make a difference. A lot of women are insecure about receiving oral sex, and telling them how good they taste (and smell) and how much you enjoy that - helps a ton.
If it's a new girlfriend, before going down slowly move down to her nether regions and hiss her around it (thighs, lower belly). Tell her how that she smells divine down there and how you can't wait to taste her.
Some need that, some don't, but it's not a big deal to say.

9) don't touch it with dry things. Lick any fingers/toys before putting them anywhere near the pussy and especially the clit. It's not pleasant for most girls when your hands are dry.

10) It's an odd thing but if you got your fingers covered in her juices, ask if she wants to taste herself. If she says "no", just suck on them yourself with an expression of enjoying it.
It's a fun side-game I like. It's hot if she agrees.

11) Listen to her and watch her. If she says something - that's important. If she, say, tries to rub her clit - reach out and do it for her, or pay the clit more attention. Watch how she does it - the rhythm, the motion - and use it to do the same with fingers or tongue. If she keeps playing with her boobs/nipples - try to reach out and help her with that, if it's possible.
Everything's better when done by someone else.

There. This is what came to mind at this hour.
All in all, I think everything is so personal that you can't really put it down to rules or techniques.

Consider this "copied, pasted and saved"!!

I find my tongue stud helps when used correctly and better when it is cold...

I like sticking my tongue in her and I humm as well turns my wife on the sheets are soaked after our session s.. humming is what I found works wonders!!

if any ladies would like to help me keep my skills sharp, please PM. practice makes perfect. i really enjoy practice....:)

I play trumpet ;) It means I can use a blow technique...lol. But the guys who can play the didgeridoo! They can blow and suck at the same time!!!!

Trumpet is great, what with all the double- and triple-tonguing. (Yes, those are things.)

My advice, though? Harmonica players, especially blues guys. Not only do you have the sucking and blowing going on, but precision tongue control is a must. We even do tongue exercises, for crying out loud!

All Women are different

Two key points: 1.) listen to her body and 2.) be fully committed

In conclusion, pussy licking isn't about you, rather your lover.

And, if you are feeling particularity mischievous, do her at least twice. Don't stop, ignore her feebly attempts to push you away. Push your tongue into her pussy and let regain most of her composure before you begin again.

So many ways, and so many variables..... all good though....just gotta learn the ones that work for her!!

My wife:
1: Insert my cock into her pussy
2: Push in, pull out, repeat as required.
3: Unload cum in pussy.
4: Get down, and start licking clit.
5: Move a little further down, and insert tongue into pussy.
6: Go back after clit.
7: Lick from bottom to top, like an ice cream cone.
8: Repeat 4 thru 7 as required, to achieve explosion.

Not the only way....but it's her favorite!!!:D

Back