GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tymeless said:
Lezli i second that one! i could use a good spanking.


oh well had a good jog and good swim and now i'm beat just doing the laundry reading a bit and heading to bed.

My spankings are always, at the very least good. :devil:
Have a good night Tiff
:rose:
 
Minouners said:
Thanks, it feels good to be back and catch up a little bit. I miss you guys!! :heart:


You were missed. That cold beer sounds v.good too. I need to re-stock the naughty bar.
:rose:
 
mark197205 said:
I did kinda guess you had forgotten *tut tut*
Of course I like you, and yes, I like being bossed around too.... ;) :kiss:
*redface*....I have never been tut tutted, not sure what I should do.
Ppuuuurrrrrrrrrrr I like bossing you around.....I find it innately satisfying .....um provocative.
 
lightsaver said:
Gianna, hope you are having a lovely Monday and that it feels nothing like a "monday" :rose:
It was not too bad, smile... I bought a nice set of balls today...I mean..stud ball earrings.... a nice set... of yellow, white and red gold.
 
Last edited:
Anniejustagirl said:
That leaves it pretty wide open... what do you think we can talk her into?????

No where cold pleeezze, she already gets icey enough....grin.
 
Minouners said:
Hello everyone (and newbies)

Back from my week vacation and it was great. Got a beautiful tan, caught some fish, and swimming in the clear water was awesome. Lots of relaxation going on and I'm thinking I might go back this week but I'm not 100% sure just yet.

I've been checking for jobs online and because it's the summer, there aren't many to choose from and the ones that are there can't even pay my bills... not worth my time.

How has everyone been doing. I miss being online to check up on everyone's life. Should be one a little bit here and there today and then tomorrow, who knows.

Love you all

Mood: content and hungry
Undies: blue and green
Music: radiodanz.com
*hugs* love you Mins, welcome back sweetie.:heart:
 
Terra_Cide said:
It's all part of the friendly banter/ semi role-play a few of us do with each other on the Vibe from time to time. ;) Nothing to worry about. We know how to tease (et cetera... :devil: ) and still stay within the individual's comfort levels.

I've spent much of my weekend up to my shoulders in the ocean. It was a total blast to not feel like the huge preggo chick I'm starting to become. My ankles are protesting the added weight and I wake up to find them swollen nearly every morning. If only I could feel as weightless on dry land as I do in the water!

Mood: Huge and bummed that I gotta head out soon..
Music: There'll be music once I get in the car
Undies: Black boy shorts- they're the only thing that doesn't slide off my growing ass as I have no waist or hips anymore. :p
Hi Terra :) I used to swim in the ocean until I was shriveled like a prune. Then I would go home and float in the pool.......then I would pass out and start over again the next day....sigh! I miss my youth.....*visions of turmoil* um never mind...nope do not miss it...no sirree. I like being a boring adult.
 
playwithlezli said:
G'day all!


Gia-you too! When I think about how it was to come out-and I was pretty comfortable with the concept-I can even imagine where you and Tif get the resolve-good on ya!
Oh gawd.....first I was outed now I am outing myself one part of my life at a time.....sigh. I was not ready but what the hell.
My therapist says it usually works better this way......but this mouse wants to hide... eep *hugs* :heart: but thank you for the encouragement. :)

Haven't seen much of Aussie on the vibe-caught her post on the blurt thread though.
*worried look* where is she anyway? I miss our young one.
 
Gi_Venus said:
*redface*....I have never been tut tutted, not sure what I should do.
Ppuuuurrrrrrrrrrr I like bossing you around.....I find it innately satisfying .....um provocative.


You could do what I do when some one tuts me, I blow a raspberry at them..... :D

*growl..* I'm glad I can satisfy you...or is that provoke you....
 
Gi_Venus said:
It was not too bad, smile... I bought a nice set of balls today...I mean..stud ball earrings.... a nice set... of yellow, white and red gold.


I was thinking you was trying to get rid of them..... :confused: :p :kiss:
 
Anniejustagirl said:
Au Natural? :p

If you had that much fun, i hope that you do!

Life has been sweet here! It was fair week, so lots of small town fun. Found out this morning that i will once again be grammie to a little boy. The kids are excited. Haven't talked to Sierra to see how she is feeling about it. She will be excited about getting to keep her room to herself! lol
hehehe au natural is great ;)

I'm thinking that I won't be going back this week actually, it's already Tuesday and if I were to go I'd be coming back Thursday, or Friday the latest.. I thought that I could do some things around here but now I'm not too sure anymore... staying home all day is kinda depressing.

Congrats on being a grammie again. You must be so happy!!! And I'm just super happy for you! :D

:heart: :rose: :kiss:
 
lightsaver said:


You were missed. That cold beer sounds v.good too. I need to re-stock the naughty bar.
:rose:
Cold beer is great... especially when it's about 30 degrees outside (celcius of course lol) Too bad you're not here to enjoy them with me!!
 
So here I am... just sipping on my coffee and really debating on what I should do all week. I have a family baseball tournament on the weekend so I'm not worried about plans then but I do need to keep busy this week... staying at home is not very good for me because all I do is sleep, and well do nothing. Everyone else is working and there's not much to do until after supper... Makes for very long days I tell yah.

I just wrote one of my friends the biggest e-mail I think I've ever written and let me tell you that it wasn't a very pleasant one. I had to get a lot of my chest and I think I've lost her as a friend because of it... but... it needed to be said and she really needs to grow up... I just feel torn up about it and I really shouldn't be... sigh.

Besides that... still looking for a job with no success.. summer time for jobs around here is very brutal. Still haven't heard back from the govt so I have no idea what's going on in that dept. Surprisingly enough though, I'm trying to stay positive. (that's a first lol)

Hope all is well with everyone

Oh and newbies... feel free to post me a message if you'd like.... I don't bite... very hard lol

Mood: weird
Music: none
Undies: blue
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top