Kissing after a blowjob

I only remember that happening with 2 men that I pleasured. It's not that we didn't kiss afterwards, the kiss was just not as passionate as it was when we first started making out. It was more like a quick, friendly kiss. Too bad for them though, because if they would have started kissing me passionately again and got hard, I would have went down on them again.

I alway used to get kind of turned on by the idea but I never could bring myself to go down on my girlfriend after I came inside her. I would always have no problem with kissing afterwards the way I looked at it is she would take me in her mouth when I was still slippery with her juices so I should have no problem kissing her afterwards. But just about a month ago we been partying and we had quite a bit of fun. After I had finished we started kissing and she asked me if I could clean her up. At first I was a bit hesitant just getting over the initial stage fright I was all about it and now I wonder why I was ever worried about it. It was extremely extremely hot!
 
Hottest times my wife has done it, is before she swallows, and while she does herself with a vibrator.
Cum goes all over out of our mouths and on her tits....and IT IS HOT!

:D
 
Never had a problem kissing the woman I am with after she's given me a blowjob, though I have had one woman not want to kiss me after I went down on her. That was a long time ago as well.
 
I only remember that happening with 2 men that I pleasured. It's not that we didn't kiss afterwards, the kiss was just not as passionate as it was when we first started making out. It was more like a quick, friendly kiss. Too bad for them though, because if they would have started kissing me passionately again and got hard, I would have went down on them again.

Silly, silly men.
 
I have absolutely no issues with it...it's hot, actually. Same with going down on her after I cum inside. Then her reactions tend to get me right back up for the occasion of round 2 lol
 
I love the taste of my wife’s mouth after she has sucked me, so yes I have no problem with this at all
 
Always. We kiss after I eat her pussy, and after she sucks my cock.
 
Of course!! Who doesn't enjoy a wet and juicy kiss afterwards? Such a sexy way to end things 💦💦💦😋
 
Back
Top