Hello Erotica Fans

afolabi70

Virgin
Joined
Aug 1, 2014
Posts
1
I am a writer of erotica who is currently working on a collection of short stories. You can read some of my writing here:http://blackadonis30.blogspot.com/
So add me as a friend or send me message. I would love to chat with people and hear what you think. I also do stories customized on people's real-life scenarios . I change the names for confidentiality.
 
You should post your stories here at Lit. Since your work seems to be cuckold stories told from the POV of the Bull, I suggest the "Loving Wives" category.
 
I'm surprised pilot hasn't been here to complain about breaking the rule about posting URLs of other sites on lit.
 
Naw, I'm trying to be through trying to help the forum adhere to its rules. If the Web site doesn't want to be swamped with this stuff, let them pay some attention to their own rules.
 
Why is it a rule violation? A lot of people here have links to blogs in their sigs. Hell Naoko Smith can;t go two posts without mentioning hers and has it in the sig, so what is the issue?

Because his blog has stories?

Not that I care either way, just trying to figure out the logic here.
 
Not so much a rules violation as an ethical lapse. Fella has exactly ONE post on LIT, and it's pumping his off-site texts. No attempt to become a LIT contributor, either in stories or forum posts. No attempt to integrate into the LIT community. Just drop in on a site, say "HEY! LOOK AT ME!" and run off. Tsk.
 
Why is it a rule violation? A lot of people here have links to blogs in their sigs. Hell Naoko Smith can;t go two posts without mentioning hers and has it in the sig, so what is the issue?

Because his blog has stories?

Not that I care either way, just trying to figure out the logic here.

I think the detail "in their Sig" is the important bit here.
 
Back
Top