SRP Absence and abandonments.

Mwahah. So it took a little longer than I had hoped, but the writers block is down and the posts are coming.

It's good to see you back writing J, and thank you for the lovely post you left this morning for me.

As for my part, while I know I'll have online time over the weekend, its going to be very fragmented as the younglings have a 'to do' list for Mum to do with them.

I'll do my best to keep up with posts, just bare with me though in case not.

Thank you in advance gentlemen. :rose::rose:

Hey to those whom I post with.

I am leaving a note to mention I am taking a couple days to myself, to regain perspective on a couple things. You may see me lurking about, but I am unsure how much I will be posting as I seem to be in a bit of a rut

I expect by wednesday I will be back on my game.

I'm a couple of posts behind, and I dont think I'll be catching up today at least, maybe a day or so longer, as my hayfever is sucking the fun out of pretty much everything, including the mood to write.
Forgive me for delays, but I'd prefer to wait and give a decent late post, than a tossed out few short lines just for the sake of posting.

Thank you Gentlemen in advance.:rose::rose:

I'm a couple of posts behind, and I dont think I'll be catching up today at least, maybe a day or so longer, as my hayfever is sucking the fun out of pretty much everything, including the mood to write.
Forgive me for delays, but I'd prefer to wait and give a decent late post, than a tossed out few short lines just for the sake of posting.

Thank you Gentlemen in advance.:rose::rose:

Apologies still partners. I'm desperately sorry for the delays.:rose:

Alana,
Send me the link to the Lighthouse tale, and I'll see about joining it to restart it for you...

Apologies still partners. I'm desperately sorry for the delays.:rose:

No worries at all darlin' Take your time getting yourself back in the groove. At least for me. I don't mind waiting for good RP. I totally understand the demands of that pesky RL. It's a pain!

My turn to do my round of apologies to my roleplay partners :(

Sorry but my internet is playing havoc on me at the moment, if I can I'll try to get some posts done but most likely some of you will be waiting until the end of the month so my net can rollover and stop being so slow!

Sorry, sorry!

:rose:

I am trying to start to write again .......baby steps..am no longer throwing up, nausea only :D

Vassal is up and crawling, I had to start with that, so embarrassing to have stalled my own thread.:eek:

I will add my others stories bit by bit:)

If any one wants to opt out I will understand:rose:

Those who have stayed with me I thank you for your support and patience:heart:

Last edited:
To all my fellow RPers..I will be unable to post until Monday to threads..Family life and other issues have intruded on me..I may pop in for a quick hello and such,but for me to write a thread reply it will have to wait for Monday..Thanks for bearing with me.

BG

My Condolences BG -hug-

Hopefully you and yours will find peace soon.

If you need someone to talk to my door is always open

Home early for one night to get some sleep. My family still needs me though, as our situation hasn't improved, nor ended.

So sorry partners, and I plead patience but of course I would understand if the waiting is too distracting and causing disinterest.

Leaving for Columbia, SC today. Most likely won't be available for posting to threads until Monday as a result.

I'll get to them as soon as I can though!

No worries Fira, I shall post your absence in our OOC. as I am not sure who will check here.:rose:

Have a wonderful trip...have fun:devil:

I’ve looked for thread’s that deals with “Absence and abandonments of threads. I happen to find it in the “Lounge” and was first opened by Alana. I’ve noticed many threads being abandoned, and unfortunate most were by women. Now I am not question any one that I know of, but I believe we have a responsibility to our partner if unable to post for a minimum of three day, to take a minute and send a PM and let them know. Unfortunate that’s not the case, they simply stop posting for 4/5 days or more without the curtsey of a PM, or they just leave the threads.

I do understand the RL has priority over any thread, but if you are posting almost every day in the excess of 5 to 10 post each day, you have no excuse for not posting in all threads you’re involved with.

I think the only way these members learn their responsibility to their partners, is to post their names so that every member knows them, and will think twice before they join together in a thread.
Thank you to all you Ladies.

I’ve looked for thread’s that deals with “Absence and abandonments of threads. I happen to find it in the “Lounge” and was first opened by Alana. I’ve noticed many threads being abandoned, and unfortunate most were by women. Now I am not question any one that I know of, but I believe we have a responsibility to our partner if unable to post for a minimum of three day, to take a minute and send a PM and let them know. Unfortunate that’s not the case, they simply stop posting for 4/5 days or more without the curtsey of a PM, or they just leave the threads.

I do understand the RL has priority over any thread, but if you are posting almost every day in the excess of 5 to 10 post each day, you have no excuse for not posting in all threads you’re involved with.

I think the only way these members learn their responsibility to their partners, is to post their names so that every member knows them, and will think twice before they join together in a thread.
Thank you to all you Ladies.

For those that might’ve misinterpreted my post, I do apologize. It was never about posting every day or every three 4 days, it was about letting your partner know if you can’t post within a 4/5 days. But if you have not posted after a week, you’re telling your partner you’re not interested in that thread, unless you let him/her know about it with a PM.

im on my phone so this is short. My wonderful Nan died yesterday morning. Strange thing to say, but 'thank god'. Will be a long few days as easter is this weekend and it effects funeral services. Its very sad to see a lovely old lady go the way she did, but she's at peace now. Can i thank all for emails ,ecards, and pms. I cant reply now, but will soon as things are less upsetting and hectic. Love to you all!

I've PMed all my active rp partners, but on the off chance I've missed someone - Im away sunday to friday and probably wil not be able to post anything. So apologies for my absence, but I'll catch up on Friday evening / Saturday morning!!

thanks

Sally
X

im on my phone so this is short. My wonderful Nan died yesterday morning. Strange thing to say, but 'thank god'. Will be a long few days as easter is this weekend and it effects funeral services. Its very sad to see a lovely old lady go the way she did, but she's at peace now. Can i thank all for emails ,ecards, and pms. I cant reply now, but will soon as things are less upsetting and hectic. Love to you all!

Alana..my deepest sympathies to you and your family..I lost my dad a year ago on the 7th..still hard to deal with but his suffering was hard to watch. i know what you have went through and it ios not easy..hugs and prayers your way.

To all my co writers,

Yeah I know some of you have been waiting awhile :eek: I apologize but my muse has crapped out on me for the moment with Easter's arrival - a difficult time of year for personal reasons.

Please have patience with the Minx and I will get to each of you!

:rose:

I just want to say, this is a brilliant thread. COUNTLESS times I had an RP with someone and after a few posts, they would disappear! D:

I am so using this thread in the future. :)

I agree Apollon great thread,

Really though etiquette dictates that we should let our co0writers directly if we are going to be absent. :rose:

Also, many writers never stray into the lounges.

Frankly I think we should have this thread right in the SRP forum.
Just like Seeking Players, Existing Threads and Getting started where everyone can see it.

Frankly I think we should have this thread right in the SRP forum.
Just like Seeking Players, Existing Threads and Getting started where everyone can see it.

You mean as a sticky?
I had the same thought about this thread and Veroe's Thread and Writer's Appreciation thread. They should both be stickies!

Back