CDs and exhibitionism...

me too

I can completely relate. I have to admit, i have become an exhibitionist. I get dressed and have an overpowering need to show myself. Its often very frustrating when i cant. :(

I am dressed every day at home (wearing a nice body stocking that I slept in last night right now).

I show off mostly through pics. I have several playfriends (need more, but kind of lazy about it - too many flakes out there. The relationships I do have: a woman/widow of a bi couple (husband passed from cancer about 3 years ago). Eventually, we started playing again as FWB. I had never really dressed for them as a couple (I wasn't as much into it then), and have only dressed for her a couple of times: she wasn't much into it, was only doing it to be nice, but I felt awkward, and just play with her as a man now.

I know a gay guy who's seriously looking for a life partner (not my thing), so when he's not involved or seeing somebody, we play, and he has NO interest in me dressing for him.

I also play irregularly with an older gay couple (maybe once a month or every six weeks)_ - they just don't feel like inviting others into their bed very often, and again - no interest in me dressed up.

I'm going to have to get off my ass and find a guy or two that want to fuck me as a lingerie-clad purring pussycat out to please. It's frustrating, but at least I'm getting laid (not often enough).

Are there any mature people around L.A. that would like to play with me dressed like this?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2ad5d3ff2753ad3710841132c34e1c9a/tumblr_ouxrd9FqMI1wxtxhro3_1280.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/460c8970d2b8880902471faab19c4bb5/tumblr_ouxrd9FqMI1wxtxhro2_1280.jpg

Great clothes. Great cock. Pretty lady. I think I'm in love.

The first time out in public cross dressed was when a couple M/F took me to dinner at a restaurant they visit regularly. I dressed conservatively with skirt just above my knee and 4 in heel and nice leather jacket. I was so nervous but they assured me no one would notice or care about me. The place was full of people and as we were lead to the table I felt all eyes were on me but that was just fear taking to me. After the waiter took our order I started to feel at ease. By the time we left I felt wonderful!! I dress different depending on wear I'm going, I do get a little slutty at clubs and ABS places and go out dressed not to get attention for all other places.

I went to a bi-sex party this past September.. showed up in jeans, t-shirt, sneakers...

Went into the bathroom to change, and came out
<--- in this outfit (my avatar). The hostess was floored at the change, and took pics :) lucky me!

First time I ever fully dressed in front of anyone with exception to 1-on-1 play, and never fully dressed, just in panties or something. And this was a party, with about 20 people. The overall reaction from all the guys was good and encouraging. A few of them had me suck them off.

I went to a bi-sex party this past September.. showed up in jeans, t-shirt, sneakers...

Went into the bathroom to change, and came out
<--- in this outfit (my avatar). The hostess was floored at the change, and took pics :) lucky me!

First time I ever fully dressed in front of anyone with exception to 1-on-1 play, and never fully dressed, just in panties or something. And this was a party, with about 20 people. The overall reaction from all the guys was good and encouraging. A few of them had me suck them off.

Great outfit love I would have you suck me off anytime you wanted. Of course my hand may slide up your skirt to feel your sexy panties.šŸ’‹

Although I rarely post these days, I do keep an eye on the forum, and for first time in a long time I wanted to add to the conversation :rose:

For me being a cd exhibitionist is part of my daily life and has been for decades. But as an exhibitionist, I love to be looked at, and admired but not touched. Perhaps this is why i feel comfortable doing it at all times and in all places, whether in town, at a festival and including being a bridesmaid 3 times, 2 of which were in churches.
Its not neccesarily a sexual thing its just me being me. :rose:

Being a Cd exhibitionist is great fun, I love being looked at and admired and have made many friends doing so. so just enjoy it, and dont worry so much about what others think, I never have and never will :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
This was me a few months ago dressed for a dinner date, we had a nice meal and I gave him some nice desert!

Attachments

• Annie new dress 1 007.JPG
    Annie new dress 1 007.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 3
This was me a few months ago dressed for a dinner date, we had a nice meal and I gave him some nice desert!

I am sure your dinner date appeciated the company. You looked beautiful that night. Thanks for sharing the sight! :rose:

Yes very nice. You look great Iā€™m sure your date enjoyed it??

I am very much in the closet, so I don't have a desire to be caught dressed, and couldn't afford to be caught dressed. But I do little things, like take out the garbage under cover of darkness in a blouse and skirt, or sit on my deck in the dark in a dress drinking wine. The thrill of these little risks of exposure is intoxicating. Once, I realized that while in the grocery store as I bent over I exposed my panties to several men accidently, and it gave me quite a thrill. These have awaken a desire to push the limits -- maybe drive around dressed and stop at a convenience store several towns away (I'm not passable, so everyone would know, which oddly would increase the thrill) -- which I constantly temper with my inability to be caught.

Outside

I am very much in the closet, so I don't have a desire to be caught dressed, and couldn't afford to be caught dressed. But I do little things, like take out the garbage under cover of darkness in a blouse and skirt, or sit on my deck in the dark in a dress drinking wine. The thrill of these little risks of exposure is intoxicating. Once, I realized that while in the grocery store as I bent over I exposed my panties to several men accidently, and it gave me quite a thrill. These have awaken a desire to push the limits -- maybe drive around dressed and stop at a convenience store several towns away (I'm not passable, so everyone would know, which oddly would increase the thrill) -- which I constantly temper with my inability to be caught.

I have driven my car out from home at night wearing short skirt, no panties, cami top.

Black stay up stockings and 5 inch stiletto CFM high heels

I park in a factory street which had a dead end 200 yards from a busy motorway. Leave my car an strut up and down the street. Love seeing my pre cum dripping as I pretend I am a hooker on the prowl for hard cock. Sometimes there is a semi trailer cabin parked outside the factory gates. I wish that the driver is in his cabin watching me. Daring and such a thrill. Always hope that passing motorists get a glimpse of me in the street with my clitty on show.

I also love to share in Skype. Allana Heels, Qld, Australia

Last edited:
I have driven my car out from home at night wearing short skirt, no panties, cami top.

Black stay up stockings and 5 inch stiletto CFM high heels

I park in a factory street which had a dead end 200 yards from a busy motorway. Leave my car an strut up and down the street. Love seeing my pre cum dripping as I pretend I am a hooker on the prowl for hard cock. Sometimes there is a semi trailer cabin parked outside the factory gates. I wish that the driver is in his cabin watching me. Daring and such a thrill. Always hope that passing motorists get a glimpse of me in the street with my clitty on show.

I also love to share in Skype. Allana Heels, Qld, Australia

Thanks, Alana. So, reading your post and re-reading my post and some of the others in this thread, I wonder, is there an element of gambling risk at work here? Or is it all sexual? Or mixed? Love to hear ideas.

Yes, part of the excitement is the risk of being caught, especially someone like me who is self-conscious.

Never done it in public, but I do have two fantasy scenarios:

-At a private sex party of masculine tops and CD bottoms. I dress in a maid's outfit.

-Going out with other CDs, I'm wearing high heels, fishnet stockings, red miniskirt, red bikini top (basically showing as much skin as I can legally get away with in public) and platinum blond wig, obviously artificial on my Hispanic face. We go to an area known for hookups with CDs, I don't even stand out.

Hi!

I just ordered a couple of items for my next little discreet public outing next month...

I have the house to myself for a couple of nights and I'm planning on dressing and driving to a quiet road where there's a layby. I'll be already dressed under some jogging pants so it'll just be a case of taking them off and putting on my heels, short blonde wig and lipstick.

Just recently I've smoked a couple of times while dressed as a girl but I can't really do it in our new house, so it will be nice to unbutton my blouse to expose my pink bra, and light a cigarette. I've even bought a short cigarette holder so I should feel very glam! :kiss: Again, it's a balance, isn't it? I'll be disappointed if no traffic comes by and I don't get seen, but I'll still be shitting myself in case it gets busy. That's the excitement, isn't it?

I don't know if I'll arrange a liaison as well but at the very least I'll want to sit on my dildo when I get home, which will probably make me want to smoke another cigarette... Maybe I could hang out of the bedroom window. Wish I had a nice plump cleavage to show off!

Hi!

I just ordered a couple of items for my next little discreet public outing next month...

I have the house to myself for a couple of nights and I'm planning on dressing and driving to a quiet road where there's a layby. I'll be already dressed under some jogging pants so it'll just be a case of taking them off and putting on my heels, short blonde wig and lipstick.

Just recently I've smoked a couple of times while dressed as a girl but I can't really do it in our new house, so it will be nice to unbutton my blouse to expose my pink bra, and light a cigarette. I've even bought a short cigarette holder so I should feel very glam! :kiss: Again, it's a balance, isn't it? I'll be disappointed if no traffic comes by and I don't get seen, but I'll still be shitting myself in case it gets busy. That's the excitement, isn't it?

I don't know if I'll arrange a liaison as well but at the very least I'll want to sit on my dildo when I get home, which will probably make me want to smoke another cigarette... Maybe I could hang out of the bedroom window. Wish I had a nice plump cleavage to show off!

I remember my first time out dressed. I returned a book to the library. It was the most exhilarating and exciting thing I had ever done up to that point. What I remember most is the sound my heels made on the sidewalk I loved it.

O hell yes...

Hi!

That sounds fun as hell!

I'm going to drive around dressed next Thursday night, and hopefully suck some cocks. šŸ’‹

Public

I have for many years gone out dressed in public. Itā€™s still one of the most thrilling and yet scary thing I do. I pass easily as Iā€™m not a tall or heavy set person, but I also have studied women I the way they carry them selves, talk and walk. I love the sound of my heels as they click on the sidewalk or the floors of a shopping as I walk and the feel of the hem of my skirt or dress as it flows around my thighs or knees as I walk, but what I really love is when Iā€™m treated just the same as any other woman when Iā€™m out in public. For me itā€™s not so much an ā€œexhibitionistā€ thing, it just feels so cool to me to be walking around out in public dressed as a woman.

Kate

O hell yes...

I have for many years gone out dressed in public. Itā€™s still one of the most thrilling and yet scary thing I do. I pass easily as Iā€™m not a tall or heavy set person, but I also have studied women I the way they carry them selves, talk and walk. I love the sound of my heels as they click on the sidewalk or the floors of a shopping as I walk and the feel of the hem of my skirt or dress as it flows around my thighs or knees as I walk, but what I really love is when Iā€™m treated just the same as any other woman when Iā€™m out in public. For me itā€™s not so much an ā€œexhibitionistā€ thing, it just feels so cool to me to be walking around out in public dressed as a woman.

Kate

I love taking a CD out to a nice place. Women look, men dont. I am fearless as well. Then to a nice bar; not a gay or redneck bar; you gotta pick a nice place.

Back