Morning Coffee

This is going to be fun.

Thank you, "luk and laura" for your very public romance.

You really need to get your own life instead of living vicariously through others. And sorry (not sorry) to disappoint you on my marital status - I know how you wanted it to fit your dialogue.

You really need to get your own life instead of living vicariously through others. And sorry (not sorry) to disappoint you on my marital status - I know how you wanted it to fit your dialogue.

Oh, my life is rich and full....but a new GB Romance is ALWAYS fun, so thanks again!

(Sep/Div...doesn't matter, I can work with either.)

Is it too late to say good morning? I'm drinking a mix of coffee and chicory. A great mixture when done properly.

#LukDisrupt

Shouldn't you trying to convince the board that you;

- are not a habitual liar
- do not collect and use others photos
- do not reveal personal information on posters
- do not make PM's public

We all understand it is a effort in futility but we do enjoy your attempts in the face of all the actual evidence to the contrary.....

Living your coffee vicariously through your chicory could tweak the lovebirds, so be careful, please.

They even post the same now...isn't that adorable?

What attitude are babbling about?

I assume he was referring to this one?

Another pile of scum is the women who have significant others and they don't even know they are on the Lit. Like, if they can't have the Lit bookmarked on their laptops/towers and can only post on their phones as to hide their shadiness. But that creates a whole 'nother set of issues; not being able to link pics, spelling errors, etc.

We all understand it is a effort in futility but we do enjoy your attempts in the face of all the actual evidence to the contrary.....

VatAss has annointed himself Deputy Lord Protector of White Womanhood here on the GB. Together with Lord Protector Queerbait, I'm sure this dynamic duo will do many great things.

Oh, my life is rich and full....but a new GB Romance is ALWAYS fun, so thanks again!

(Sep/Div...doesn't matter, I can work with either.)

Is it the actual romance that is fun or the end?

When Luk and Garnate ended and she was talking about what a "small" man he was.

Or when Luk will eventually crow about tricking two girls from behind a keyboard after what... 15 years?

VatAss has annointed himself Deputy Lord Protector of White Womanhood here on the GB. Together with Lord Protector Queerbait, I'm sure this dynamic duo will do many great things.

So Perg HAS retired?

Is it the actual romance that is fun or the end?

When Luk and Garnate ended and she was talking about what a "small" man he was.

Or when Luk will eventually crow about tricking two girls from behind a keyboard after what... 15 years?

Both are fun...there's no losers in this... except Fermi.

You should just link any of what you claim above and shit.

Ok? Go!

You should just link any of what you claim above and shit.

Ok? Go!

Sure. Should I start with the three obvious lies in the troll thread? One of which was pointed out by Ferm herself?

Or maybe I should go with the time you lied to her about using my photo as a Av and she broke up with you?

That's like a two for one :cool:

Sure. Should I start with the three obvious lies in the troll thread? One of which was pointed out by Ferm herself?

Or maybe I should go with the time you lied to her about using my photo as a Av and she broke up with you?

How about we start with why you only post from your phone?

luk's in a tight spot...but he wants to tap that ass, so we're all pretty much guaranteed a great ride.

Thanks, luk!

Living your coffee vicariously through your chicory could tweak the lovebirds, so be careful, please.

They even post the same now...isn't that adorable?

It's getting hard to find. Even in the deep south. Maybe it's still popular in states like LA, MS, and Ala. Chicory alone has no caffeine, but it is bitter if you brew it the same measurements as coffee. I've considered seeking out the chicon version of the plant to grow it and grind the roots. Then mix the ground roots in with grounded coffee beans; much like the store bought version. Though it's sold alongside coffee, it's part of the dandelion family ( recognizable by its' bright blue flowers when maturing) One version is used for salad leaves.

Well, as fun as this promises not to be, I have encountered enough of Vat's sleaziness the past two days so I'm good.

Have fun repeating yourselves over and over again.

Well, as fun as this promises not to be, I have encountered enough of Vat's sleaziness the past two days so I'm good.

Have fun repeating yourselves over and over again.

Please don't let anything we say here give you second thoughts about flying out to fuck luk.

And like LTR says...be sure to post lots of pics!

It awesome when someone is stupid enough to prove a point about lying in the very same thread......
:cool:

Go to advanced search, search posts by user (type in your name), and under keyword type in the phone. You are going to find more than one post of yours in which you say you post on your phone, you blame your spelling/grammar on your phone, you did blah, blah, blah, on your phone.

This is not secret information revealed - it is information you have revealed numerous times on more than one occasion in public.

But keep playing victim.

And now I really do have stuff to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to advanced search, search posts by user (type in your name), and under keyword type in the phone. You are going to find more than one post of yours in which you say you post on your phone, you blame your spelling/grammar on your phone, you did blah, blah, blah, on your phone.

This is not secret information revealed - it is information you have revealed numerous times on more than one occasion in public.

But keep playing victim.

And now I really do have stuff to do.

But he said I only post from my phone. I have never said that.

*as I sip my coffee and type on my computer...* :cool:

So how long before you tire of his lies and having to make excuses for him?

But he said I only post from my phone. I have never said that.

*as I sip my coffee and type on my computer...* :cool:

So how long before you tire of his lies and having to make excuses for him?

cool. So I obviously didn't "reveal" you only type on your phone. :cool:

Back