Still looking for "Phil"

pantycladlad

Virgin
Phil and I met at a Starbucks coffee shop in Naples, Florida. We'd chatted for some time in a Silverdaddies chat room and he finally invited me to meet for coffee. We agreed to meet the following Tuesday late morning. He seemed a nice person and i was not disappointed.

Phil was a bit disappointed, though, with my choice (as an admitted sissy) not to have worn at least a pair of panties to our "coffee date" that first time. Didn't seem prudent to me for meeting with a stranger. He did want to meet again, though, as our conversation was both frank and friendly. Finding my self comfortable with him, found my agreeing to his request that panties be worn by me for our next date.

The next week, again seated outside away from any eavesdroppers risk, found me nodding that "Yes, I have on pink nylon panties," was greeted with a warming smile from Phil. That coffee date conversation was an even more intimate discussion of what we liked. At the close of our time, Phil asked for another date the following Tuesday, and would I wear even more lingerie for him.

We both arrived at the same time the next week. I got a private table outside while he bought our coffees. As soon as he was seated, with me, he wanted to know if I'd added anything to the panties this time. Obviously, he enjoyed my being a submissive sissy for him. My reply was to merely slide up a trouser leg to show him the black seamed nylon stocking I had on. He was happy, and told me he'd love to see me in my lingerie ensemble.

At this juncture he informed me that Tuesdays were the days he came into town to check on a small rental condo he owned. It was not rented, that week, and would I be willing to go there and model in my undies for him. My nod and smile was all he needed. "Follow me," he said and off we went.

Inside his condo, just blocks away, he kissed me and asked me to do a strip tease for him Down to just a pink nylon & lace camisole over a pair of pink nylon panties atop a pink garter belt and my black seamed nylons, he had me turning around for him. I knew he was getting turned on as I was.

"Look at what you're doing to me," he quietly uttered, as his hardon was making his trousers tent out in front. Reaching down and stroking him, he kissed me and whispered, "Can you take it out for me?"

Kneeling before him, I undid his belt and zipper. As his pants fell to the floor I pulled his shorst down and his solid cock was staring me in the face. Needing no urging, I kissed it and his balls before taking it in my mouth and sucking him off. Suddenly,
after a few moments, he stopped me and pulled me up for more kissing. I didn't let go of his hard dick.

Pulling off his shirt and stepping out of his shoes and pants, he led me to the bedroom. "We'll be more comfortable in here," he told me over his should while holding my hand. I admired his nude form as we walked.

Once in bed we were French kissing again until I slithered down and returned to sucking his cock. It was wonderful, and then he began feeling my ass. Somehow he had lubed up a finger and pushed it in my anus. It was an unexpected shock to realize he was finger fucking me. I had never done any anal, but was amazed at how much more turned on I was becoming. Soon he added a second and then a third finger in me.

I knew I was lost. He stopped my sucking on his dick as he put on a condom and lubed it up as I watched. I was still an anal virgin but wanted to try this even though fearful of any pain.

I lay on my back and spread my nylon sheathed thighs for him as he got between my knees. Easing his hardon into me he looked down at me and asked if I was okay. My smile and pulling his head down to kiss told him what he wanted to know. It did not hurt at all, and soon he was fucking me. I realized I was now his bitch and loving it.

Phil fucked me three times that Tuesday. The last time I was draped over the foot of the bed as he gave me a good hard fucking while I urged him on and to please cum in me. His loud gasp, as he came in me, told me it was a good one for him.

I'll never forget that day! Our meetings were always incredible and I knew I was his sissy slut for whatever he wanted.
I hope he sees this thread and wants to meet me again. I'll be sure to wear whatever he wants right from the start! He can get inside my panties any time he wishes,

sissy erica

Back