Morning Coffee

Now work "ineffectual" into it. You've been misusing that word since I commented on your ineffectual flailings. Like what you just did, there.^

Did where?

Your ^ is ineffectual.

Did you like the way I worked that in?

Poor luk.

Or is it poor fermi?

Can we get a Ruling from Garnate on that?

Why not our cuck? He seems to need a little extra attention this morning.

I remind you of a....bagel :confused:

They are good bagels though. Especially when they are hot and fresh, right from the paper bag.

lace would fuck anything. The bagel was just another inanimate victim of his unwanted molestation.

Poor luk.

Or is it poor fermi?

Can we get a Ruling from Garnate on that?

Speaking of...

...what was that screed of Luk's yesterday about the scumbaggery of married folk on the Lit?

Seemed sort of judgy to me.

I remind you of a....bagel :confused:

They are good bagels though. Especially when they are hot and fresh, right from the paper bag.

We both eat the same brand, so yes, I thought of you.

Or maybe it was the smoked salmon.

Speaking of...

...what was that screed of Luk's yesterday about the scumbaggery of married folk on the Lit?

Seemed sort of judgy to me.

Seems to me Fermi is separated, not Divorced...if so, that's an interesting POV for luk to be copping.

Why not our cuck? He seems to need a little extra attention this morning.

lace would fuck anything. The bagel was just another inanimate victim of his unwanted molestation.

Are there any words that you actually understand?

Notice there's an entire category on the lit for that particular predilection and you keep entirely mischaracterizing it.

Now...mind you, I'm not hating on you for displaying some sexual fantasies it's at least more interesting than your usual drivel. But let's go with your fantasy:

The scene in this fantasy that would make you -The Bull. Obviously, under any scenario with you in that casting slot is giggle-worthy, but in this specific situation, for me to be the wittol, that would make Fermina my girl.

Hey whatever you need for masturbatory fodder is just fine with me but it just seems off.

I have no idea what an inanimate victim would be but that's a whole 'nother word casserole of yours.

Are there any words that you actually understand?

Notice there's an entire category on the lit for that particular predilection and you keep entirely mischaracterizing it.

Now...mind you, I'm not hating on you for displaying some sexual fantasies it's at least more interesting than your usual drivel. But let's go with your fantasy:

The scene in this fantasy that would make you -The Bull. Obviously, under any scenario with you in that casting slot is giggle-worthy, but in this specific situation, for me to be the wittol,
that would make Fermina my girl.

Hey whatever you need for masturbatory fodder is just fine with me but it just seems off.

I have no idea what an inanimate victim would be but that's a whole 'nother word casserole of yours.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

I do bulk beans from Costco.

Load a fresh bowl in el Bongariito.

It's been hard lately getting a legit morning lounge in lately though.

It's always something..... a hydraulic line blowing out... a water pump.... an idiot getting 3 chainsaws stuck in the same damn tree.

It's been an interesting season so far. :cool:

Seems to me Fermi is separated, not Divorced...if so, that's an interesting POV for luk to be copping.

No, I think she did this right and completed the paperwork, I was wondering why he never castigated Garnate for being on lit.

I enjoy the GB with my morning coffee.

Starbucks french roast and a toasted St Viateur bagel with cretons today.

The bagel reminds me of whatsername suburban west island grrl... you know, the one who isn't fat.

Silvergrrl, that's her. Bagel reminds me of her.

I used to prefer Fairmount's. Their big pretzel was also a delight.

I enjoy the GB with my morning coffee.

I am, however, not a coffee snob and name-dropper.

Your pickup lines remind me of Smooth's with a cleaned up language style.

:eek:

Is he your alt? :D

I now stick to an espresso. Old style pump no cups. The thought of having 1-2 cups of liquid coffee in my stomach every morning... turns it.

What's cretons?

A gross concoction like most Quebecers.

It's a thread about eating pig assholes, so luk had to find a way in.

Less than two weeks!
I thought it was a thread about coffee and whatever we drink it with. Or eat with it. You Starbucks people are a strange lot.

a1AvaFM.gif
That would be me bitching at me for letting myself run out of coffee.

I think it would be best to adjust one's expectations of luk.

He is, at best, possessed of limited communications skills.

Brick Tamlandesque.

Maybe he's an aspie, though asspie is more apt.

Luk often sounds just like 1/4th of the Hashtag& co alts flooding the board. The ones that aren't Rob.

Divorced. Thanks for playing.

It is the only brand we buy. In two weeks I am doing a carb free thing, so no bagels for me.

This is going to be fun.

Thank you, "luk and laura" for your very public romance.

Back