Trolls, keyboard warriors... ignore, block or digilantism?

You can't trust Connie aka Que as far as you can toss him. It's become common knowledge the sick tranny revealed Rob's personal info over Reddit and elsewhere. It's one thing to have a childish internet rivalry, it's another to take it offline and try to do harm to someone. It's no wonder his family no longer felt safe around him, and the ex wife filed restraining order.

Do you have an issue with transsexuals? If not stop using the expression 'sick tranny'. If so, stop using the expression 'sick tranny'. No need for bigoted language.

Do you have an issue with transsexuals? If not stop using the expression 'sick tranny'. If so, stop using the expression 'sick tranny'. No need for bigoted language.

You're actually talking to it? What the fuck is wrong with you? :)

Now there is a trolltastic couple if I ever saw one - BertieAnn allegedly did his/her parting thread just last week and has yet again arisen (like she did from her fake cancer) and the guy who trolled someone for being here on a Saturday night when she wasn't (and he was) accusing her of having no life.... and isn't it Father's Day?

Well, misery loves company and you two fit the bill so have fun feeding off each other. I can find other stuff to do.

Really?? Ok! :)

But you should probably get your facts correct. I responded to someone who trolled me. Second, count the posts from that Saturday for me and it. Lastly, happy father days!!!

Now there is a trolltastic couple if I ever saw one - BertieAnn allegedly did his/her parting thread just last week and has yet again arisen (like she did from her fake cancer) and the guy who trolled someone for being here on a Saturday night when she wasn't (and he was) accusing her of having no life.... and isn't it Father's Day?

Well, misery loves company and you two fit the bill so have fun feeding off each other. I can find other stuff to do.

Less than 2 weeks, boo.

Usually, it's people who were denied by their crushes that end up being the ones who like to leak pics and info from the women that trusted them enough to give that info to.

I mean, doesn't that just put your stomach in knots?

f0119d59ac74343b9f50683fc586271a.png

Usually, it's people who were denied by their crushes that end up being the ones who like to leak pics and info from the women that trusted them enough to give that info to.

After you post selfies from in front of Karen's law office please post some pics of Fermi's bruised titties. Thanks in advance. :)

:rose:

Ha!! I get your PM now.

Bet you think this song is about you don't you?

But even if it was, I have two words for you: Phone Card.

So even if it was, which it wasn't, my record of never first still stands and your level of hypocrisy goes through the roof.

Another pile of scum is the guys who have significant others and they don't even know they are on the Lit. Like, if they can't have the Lit bookmarked on their laptops/towers and can only post on their phones as to hide their shadiness. But that creates a whole 'nother set of issues; not being able to link pics, spelling errors, etc.

Another pile of scum is the guys who have significant others and they don't even know they are on the Lit. Like, if they can't have the Lit bookmarked on their laptops/towers and can only post on their phones as to hide their shadiness. But that creates a whole 'nother set of issues; not being able to link pics, spelling errors, etc.

Or apparently have to use phone cards...who the fuck uses a phone card anymore.....or in the past decade?

Prepaid phone card, Luk?

Hiding something or someone from Fermina?

What about the girls whose SO doesn't know about Lit? I'm doubting Aphro's SO knows about Lit. Else blackmail attempt would have no effect.

Now the guy looking for outside sex I can see. But just Lit visits and posts are not so bad.

Too recap:

Luke uses personal information gained through PM's to troll.

Luke uses other posters photos.

Luke follows people around trolling like a bitch.

Luke is a a jealous little bitch who tries to control women.

Luke comes in to a troll thread and tries to pretend to be a "good guy"

Honestly anyone stupid enough to believe his bullshit deserves what they will eventually get.

Were you looking in the mirror when you wrote that?

Back