Toxic Panties? Opinions Needed Please.

SeraphinaCD

Experienced
Hi, new to the forum but have read it as a guest many times, thanks in advance for helping with my rather pathetic questions. I'm a married occasional cross dressing sub, wife is now my Mistress and refers to me as Seraphina whenever she wants me to switch from blah "normal" me to being her subbie. I under dress (wear panties and sometimes a cami) most of the time under my regular work clothes, she picks them out for me to wear each night before bedtime.

So, here's the current dilemma, and oddly enough, there's not much information about this on the internet. Mistress got a plain white blah pair of high-waisted brief nylon granny panties for me a while back, and about a month ago she decided they would be my "punishment panties" that I would wear whenever I did something that would merit minor punishment and be a constant reminder of my infraction. AND, I would wear them for however long at a time she thought it necessary. 1st time it was about five days, then put them in a bag, next time was three days, back in the bag, last time it was another five days, back in the bag - without being washed of course, so the object is to make me very afraid of them and self-conscience about myself all during the day. It WORKED!

Here's the problem. I have occasional UTI's because of a physical abnormality that causes me to get prostatitis flare ups and infections usually once or twice a year. Sure enough, during the last wearing of my PP's (punishment panties) I began having my current infection which I'm taking a lot of antibiotics for and it'll likely be fine in about a week. Mistress, however, is convinced my well "seasoned" panties are now ruined with bacteria and fears that using them further might cause the infection to return. She had threatened to eventually use them to gag me with, which was very exciting and frightening at the same time because they are now well used to say the least, and she's hesitant to even use them for that and is thinking about washing them or tossing them altogether.

If anybody's still awake, since I can't find any real info about this on the web, does anybody think there's any danger or living bacteria in those nylon undies that could cause any future problems or is she being overly cautious? I was tasked with finding this out for her, so I'm not second guessing her, I'm actually doing what I was asked to do by trying to find this info.

Thanks to all and take care! :eek:

Thanks for the replies. I do listen to my wife, and having her as the domme in the relationship has been a seriously nice game changer, just trying to do the homework on this for her. Her whole intention with this form of punishment was to create undies that I'd literally be afraid of, but she, nor I, thought it might involve a health issue. Heaven knows, I've had stranger things put in my mouth before by her, but I couldn't find any real data about this rather odd subject. Washing and bleaching means starting all over again, which, of course, I'm not opposed to, just wanting to find out if it's necessary for her.

Thanks! :eek:

How about if you do something else to make you afraid of them? Run a cable through the waistband so she can padlock them onto you. You'd have to pee through one of the leg holes, sitting down -- in a stall, if you're at work.
Something like that.

Not a bad suggestion, I will forward this along to her. She did a similar thing once, several years back when we had a role play weekend - she made me wear a dressier t-shirt and stapled the top of the panties to the t-shirt, then made me wear the shirt tucked in - thus, I couldn't pull them down. It was an anxious day indeed - we went shopping, out to dinner, all over town, and I had to pretty much do as you've described and prayed I didn't need to do anything else! Thanks! :eek:

Hi, new to the forum but have read it as a guest many times, thanks in advance for helping with my rather pathetic questions. I'm a married occasional cross dressing sub, wife is now my Mistress and refers to me as Seraphina whenever she wants me to switch from blah "normal" me to being her subbie. I under dress (wear panties and sometimes a cami) most of the time under my regular work clothes, she picks them out for me to wear each night before bedtime.

So, here's the current dilemma, and oddly enough, there's not much information about this on the internet. Mistress got a plain white blah pair of high-waisted brief nylon granny panties for me a while back, and about a month ago she decided they would be my "punishment panties" that I would wear whenever I did something that would merit minor punishment and be a constant reminder of my infraction. AND, I would wear them for however long at a time she thought it necessary. 1st time it was about five days, then put them in a bag, next time was three days, back in the bag, last time it was another five days, back in the bag - without being washed of course, so the object is to make me very afraid of them and self-conscience about myself all during the day. It WORKED!

Here's the problem. I have occasional UTI's because of a physical abnormality that causes me to get prostatitis flare ups and infections usually once or twice a year. Sure enough, during the last wearing of my PP's (punishment panties) I began having my current infection which I'm taking a lot of antibiotics for and it'll likely be fine in about a week. Mistress, however, is convinced my well "seasoned" panties are now ruined with bacteria and fears that using them further might cause the infection to return. She had threatened to eventually use them to gag me with, which was very exciting and frightening at the same time because they are now well used to say the least, and she's hesitant to even use them for that and is thinking about washing them or tossing them altogether.

If anybody's still awake, since I can't find any real info about this on the web, does anybody think there's any danger or living bacteria in those nylon undies that could cause any future problems or is she being overly cautious? I was tasked with finding this out for her, so I'm not second guessing her, I'm actually doing what I was asked to do by trying to find this info.

Thanks to all and take care! :eek:

get rid of them , be safe .

Back