Planet of the Passives

I followed Eva into a large closet where multiple choices of lingerie hung in different sizes. It was like being a young girl in a candy store with so many to chose from...Eva suggested that I start with something in black. Sorting through dozens of things I chose a black corsett, matching panties, dark stockings and heels. Eva helped me undresss and then helped into the sexy lingerie.

" Oh my you look so hot, just like a blonde goddess. Sir Ryan is going to just love shooting your portfolio. " she stated.

I have to admit I felt like pampered princess. Even more so once I entered a room where half of it was a boduire scene, complete with a fine tiffany lamps and a draped bed covered in silk sheets. It reminded me of a movie set with the cameras on tripods and lights. Eva smiled and handed me a glass of wine...

" Here this will help you relax. Mr. Sharpe will be with you in a moment. "

Gratefully I took a sip, for some reason I was a little nervous. Before long Ryan entered and I rose to greet him. I didn't mind as he took my hand and undressed me with his bold eyes.

" My God you are a beautiful barbie doll. So perfect..." Ryan complimented me. " Turn around for me so that I can admire from behind. "

Of course I did as I was told. I knew he wanted to see my derriere which was barely covered by my thong.

" With a fine ass like that you should be proud to show it off, Angelique. Shall we begin ? Very well, stand in front of the chair at first and let me take some shots of you standing before we take a few of you sitting in the chaise with your legs crossed. "

Ryan was a master, he directed me to pose in different positions while snapping pictures rapidly. He told me to pout, lick my lips, appear innocent, and shy by lowering my lashes. The whole time he complimented me, asking me to turn around and bend over slightly, offering a view of my butte...To be honest I didn't think twice when he demanded that I pull down my corsett and show off my breasts. It felt completely natural to do so.

" Yes...your husband is going to love this shot ! What a lucky man I think. " he then approached me and took an ice cube from the wine bucket and placed it against my nipple. Instantly it grew stiff... "Oh my ".... I whimpered, totally surprised.

" Rub it on your other nipple. " He ordered, returning to his camera.

{ click click }

" Perhaps we should take a pic with your phone for your husband since I know how you like to tease him. " Ryan suggested.

" Oh yes, he would like that ! My phone is on the dresser. "

Using my phone, Ryan told my to lean back and part my legs while my nipples were still stiff. He then sent it to Carl, all of a sudden it occurred to me that it was not a selfie and Carl might notice and wonder who took it.
 
Last edited:
Still on edge from my experience with Gina, I started to wonder what Angelique was up to. It had been quite a while since her first text. Sometimes, one was all I got, but usually, she enjoyed teasing me again and again, knowing I loved it, and knowing she'd get to play with me about the wetness in my panties when I got home.

My cock continued to stay hard for well over a half hour after Gina Trumbull left, and periodic glances at Angelique's text helped maintain that edge, as I continued to fantasize about those lips wrapped around my cock, as well as the scenario I cooked up where I showed off for both my wife and the client who'd just sat in my office.

Finally, Angelique's tone rang again, and I stopped what I was doing to see what she had for me this time.

My cock sprang to life once more when I saw her in black lingerie, her spectacular tits with ultra stiff nipples pointing directly toward the ceiling. Fuck, did she look hot.

However, this wasn't a selfie. It didn't look like she was out shopping, either. It wasn't the kind of pose you could take in a retail shop, what with her breasts all hanging out like that. Somehow, she'd found someone to take this picture for her. The big question was who, and where the hell was she?

My cock softened just a little as I thought about that. I pushed that thought away, figuring if she was cheating on me, she'd have the grace not to shove it in my face this way. It made my cock harden again. However, it also kept that glimmer of doubt alive...
 
I loved every minute of it....

Mr. Sharpe was a master with the camera, having me pose in erotic positions, in sexy lingerie. He complimented me, making me feel hot and beautiful. I do declare, my dear ol' hubby was going to go crazy when he saw my pictures. It was like a fantasy come true and I have to admit I was becoming a little aroused by all the attention. In between costume changes in the dressing room I noticed that my panties were a little wet, perhaps because I was spreading my legs apart for the camera and the handsome artist behind the camera.

Time went by so quickly. Ryan finished for the day and asked if I would model some bikini this next Friday, as payment for my portfolio, and of course I agreed. He was so talented. Ryan told me that I was a natural model, very easy to work with, and would love to have me model for him in the future. He hinted at big things to come...

It was almost five o' clock when I got home, Carl would be home soon. Oh God if he only knew what hot sexy pictures his wife posed for today...

...not to mention how hot and horny I was.
 
Last edited:
It was one of the rare afternoons that I didn't get a hailstorm of sexy texts from Angelique. That just meant I was able to get plenty of work done for a change. Not that I regretted any of the other afternoons where she shot teasing pictures and message at me. In fact, it was a little disappointing. I was pretty sure Angelique would be rather disappointed, too, because, since I'd only had the one hard-on, and it had been early, my panties would be dry, even if there would be remnants of the pre-cum I'd lost in them when Gina had been in my office.

Remembering Gina and the fantasy that had arisen because of her got my cock hard again. Actually, it was more relating it to my wife that had me aroused at fifteen minutes before time to head home. So, there'd be wet for her to critique and threaten and tease me with, just not as much of it as there often was.

When I got up to go home, I wondered what she'd been doing all day that'd kept her from teasing me. I didn't know if I'd have the balls to ask. There had to be a good reason. My wife, gorgeous as she is, while she could have any man - or woman - she wanted, she remained loyal to me. I had to keep telling myself that. I hated that some of the things she apparently enjoyed doing at times brought questions to that devotion.

Even with doubts flitting through my brain, I looked forward, as I always did, to seeing my sexy woman waiting for me when I got home...
 
Waiting for my husband to get home I decided that I would make it easy on him tonight by not making him cook dinner and instead we could go out to my favorite classy seafood restaurant downtown that I love so much. Not to mention that hunky waiter who likes to undress me with his eyes. Plus this will give me the chance to wear that brand new dress I just purchased last week and haven't had the chance to wear yet.

I just love to drive poor ol' Carl wild with desire. Just wait until he sees the sexy portfolio I did for him. And it wasn't finished yet. The best was yet to cum, no pun intended.

I dressed quickly, only needing to touch up my makeup and hair. Once my always horny hubby saw me he wouldn't think twice of refusing to go out for the evening. Besides I was used to getting my own way...I deserved to be spoiled and treated like a princess.

As soon as Carl walked in the door I greeted him with a kiss..." Hello sugar, how was your day ? " I asked not giving him a chance to answer. " I thought we could go out to eat tonight and you can tell me all about it. "
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_nbsov4jR5m1r2i5dpo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nbsov4jR5m1r2i5dpo1_500.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
As I pulled into the driveway, my cock was hard in my panties. They were going to be wet again, of that there was no doubt whatsoever. I had not, however, cum in them, so hopefully I was safe there. Angelique could be mercurial, though, so who knew whether she was going to clap me into the fucking cage on a whim or not. Sometimes, I didn't think she knew the answer to that until the time came.

If the neighbors paid close attention when I got home from work most days, they probably noticed the bulge in my trousers. I didn't really give a damn, though. Let 'em see. Let 'em speculate on what happened once I got inside my own door. I was married to the hottest woman any of them had ever seen. I noticed the looks she got, especially when we attended pool parties. Every person, male and female, was wondering what it was like, getting to fuck that gorgeous woman. I'd seen more than a few crotch bulges and hard nipples when Angelique was around others. While a small part of me would love to see her really cut loose and fuck every cock and cunt within arm's reach, I truly loved the fact that she was mine, and saved all that for me. She was a huge tease, of that, I held an expert opinion, and everyone she encountered got to taste at least a little of that, but to the best of my knowledge, she saved the best for me.

As far as I knew. But, until I knew something definite, I was doing my best to give her the benefit of the doubt as far as that all went.

In any event, I was itching to tell her my story about Gina Trumbull. However, when I stepped through the door and saw my wife standing there in her skimpy little dress, my cock throbbed, and I knew my story would wait.

I marveled as Angelique swayed up to me and kissed me. She had plans (of course she did), and they entailed going out in public. Fortunately, my work attire is coat and tie, so what I was wearing was appropriate for a night out with such a knockout.

My cock throbbed at the thought of being out with such an astonishing woman. I didn't care that I'd probably spend most of the night stiff in my panties. It was what Angelique was counting on, I'm sure. She'd turn heads, that was certain. An attention whore she was, and she relished every look, every envious whisper.

And I'd get aroused by the knowledge that, while everyone else could look and enjoy like a work of art at a museum, I was the only one who got to touch.

I'd been hard in public many, many times before, and while I knew there were people who were offended by it, I think they understood once they saw my wife. Wearing my hard-on proudly, I smiled, held out my elbow and said, "Let's go. I think you'll like what happened to me today. I sure did."

I then guided my sexy wife to the car, helped her inside (she was wearing panties - she did give a glimpse as she slid into the passenger seat) and we were off. I knew exactly where she wanted to go, so I headed that direction without even being told...
 
I couldn't help to love the way my hubby was so willing to be attentive to my needs, in and out of bed. He was a true gentleman, never bothering to disagree with me or content to let me take charge. My dear Carl supported my decisions and treated me like his little princess, always ready to please. I wondered if his panties were stained since I had only texted him once. ' My God if he only knew how naughty his little ol' wife behaved today...posing for the photographer, spreading her legs showing her married pussy to another man.' But once he saw her photos and realized it was her gift to and for him on their anniverary, he would undoubtly love it so much.

" So baby how was your day ? Did you miss my texts ? " I asked, leaning over to fondle his crotch while he was driving. His cock was semi erect, already straining against the silky nylon materail of his panties. If we were together twenty four hours a day, my hubby's dick could stay hard constantly, even mere minutes after he had an orgasm. My fingers carefully unzipped his trousers, finding his growing and hardening shaft.

" Oh sugar... you are getting so hard ! Now remember don't you dare cum ...unless I give you permission. "

He groaned ...I waited for him to tell me about his day....
 
OOC: yummyyum1: Perfect spelling? You left out a few letters. Kindly find yourself another thread.


IC:

Angelique couldn't seem to keep her hands off me once we got going. Not that I minded, obviously, but it is just maybe a tad distracting when you're trying not to veer into parked cars and avoid mowing over pedestrians. Still, I wasn't crazy enough to tell her to leave me alone. Would you?

My cock was fitting more comfortably in my panties when we got started toward dinner, but my lovely wife couldn't let him rest. Again, not that I wanted her to.

Then, she asked me if I missed her messages while I was at work. Oh my. If her hand hadn't gotten me hard, just that simple question would have done the trick.

"You know I missed your texts. Some days, they're what get me through the day. Know what my first thought was about the one you did send? All I could think of what those perfect red lips would look like circling my cock."

I wanted to ask her what she was doing the rest of the afternoon, that she didn't send me any more, but refrained from getting accusatory.

"I was with a client when your text came in. She told me I should check, because it might be important. My reaction must have piqued her interest, because she asked to see. I don't know why, but I showed her. She then started scrolling through and saw your other texts, your other pictures. She definitely liked what she saw, but she found out about my underwear and such. Eventually, she got horny and left to take care of herself, but the whole time, all I could think of was having the both of you in the same room and performing for you."

I'd gotten my story out. My cock was stiff as a board, and not entirely from my wife's gentle caresses this time.

When I was finished with my story, I waited for Angelique's reaction. Her hand had stopped, but still rested on my erection. I wasn't sure what to expect...
 
I was surprised when Carl confessed to showing a female client our intimate texts and photos. It was so not like him and I had to admit I felt a twinge of jealousy. My husband had never shown or hinted any interest in another female since our marriage. I was his one and only princess.

" What did she look like ? Was she hot ? " I asked, worried that he had found someone better looking than me. On the other hand, I knew it was every mans fantasy to be with two females at one time, although I was positive Carl wouldn't last long before he cummed. Realizing my hand had stopped stroking his hard cock I began teasing him again, waiting for him to answer my question, trying to control my wicked thoughts...
 
About halfway through my story, Angelique's hand stopped moving. It still rested over my hard-on, but the teasing caress had ceased. Trust me, I noticed.

"She was quite attractive, yes," I admitted. "Probably about your age, maybe a little younger or older, I couldn't tell. She was good-looking, but not quite as beautiful as you. She was brunette, hair cut to just below her shoulders, and a body quite a bit like yours.

"I'm sorry, Angelique, I don't know why I showed her my phone. She didn't laugh at what she saw and what she learned. If anything, she got hot. I think she wanted to fuck you. She liked that I wear panties for you and that I'm not allowed to cum unless you say I can. It was embarrassing to have another person find out about how we play, but it was arousing, too. She didn't ask to see my panties. I was thankful for that, though, like I said, the thought of having both of you in the same room while I performed sexually for you popped into my mind. I have no burning desire to have that happen, but at the time, I found the idea really arousing."
 
While I listened to my husband's explanation of his busy day so many senerio's went through my mind...although I had never been with a female I did fantasize about it from time to time but with me always in a dominate role. My skilled fingers played with Carl's stiff dick and I knew he was turned on by it all. We were almost at the restaurant and I planned to take advantage of this conversation later...for now he was safe from cumming without permission but alas the night was young !

Carl reluctantly zipped up his trousers in the parking lot entrance. The valet immediately rushes over and opens my door. As a reward I exit the vehical and flash him a glimpse of my panties and stocking tops. He probably remembered me from the last time we were here. As soon as we entered, that delicious aroma invaded our nostrils. The hostess recognized us and smiled and we followed her to our special little semi private corner table. Carl politely seated me like a proper gentleman.

" Why, thank you lover. " I whispered. He sat down next to me.

Like magic Sandro appears, placing our menu's in front of us. He has a knowing smile on his handsome face as he stares down boldly at my cleavage exposed in the low cut dress I wore just for him. And my husband, of course.

" Would the misses and her companion like the usual bottle of wine ? " Sandro asked with his sexy Italian accent.

" Yes please, that would be fine. " I answer, knowing he hardly glanced at my husband and always acted as if he didn't even exist. Once out of earshot I looked over at Carl, not being able to help myself, I teased, " I wonder if Sandro wouldn't mind seeing some of my pictures on my phone, just like that pretty brunette did in your office today. "
 
I could see the wheels turning in Angelique's mind at my confession. She didn't appear angry. Instead, she was contemplating something. Her fingers continued playing with my cock, lifting my arousal higher. God, how I loved and hated her teasing. I didn't want it to stop, though, so I enjoyed it more than I disliked it.

Pulling up to the restaurant door, the valet rushed over, I think probably he recognized our car and was looking for the display my exhibitionist wife was more than willing to provide. I hurried to at the very least get my cock back inside my trousers and my fly zipped. There wasn't time to get myself shoved back behind the fabric of my panties, so when I got out of the car, my hard-on was going to push out the crotch of my pants. I really hoped everyone would be too fixated on my wife to notice.

I did get a thrill noticing the reactions to my wife's public teasing. She enjoyed giving others little glimpses of what I was fortunate enough to get to see every day. I loved knowing that others wanted her so much, but that she came home with me.

The maitre'd, as always, spoke to Angelique and barely acknowledged me. I'd gotten used to that. While it was somewhat emasculating, I understood completely. If I was him, I'd rather speak to the sexy blond rather than the guy, too.

When Angelique teased about showing Sandro the pictures she sent to me, I knew she was teasing again, but I wasn't sure she wouldn't, particularly after I'd admitted showing them to a client.

My face began getting hot when I placed a hand on my wife's smooth, toned thigh. "I'm sure he'd love seeing them as much as I do, and as much as Gina did, but please don't. I don''t know what caused me to show them to her. It won't happen again."
 
..." It won't happen again. " Carl promised, his fingers touching the my skin above the top of my stocking top. Smiling I took his hand and parted my thighs and placed it against the sheer materail of my panties. He had to know I was wet...and slippery. Between today's erotic photo shoot, his office confession and the bold hunky maitre'd I couldn't help but be excited.

" Well darling, I appreicate your honesty. If she ever comes back I want to know immediately. I wouldn't mind speaking with her. " I informed him, enjoying the way his middle finger played with my hot pussy. Sandro returned with our wine and poured into our glasses. Carl didn't stop what he was doing...

" Thank you sir " I whispered...

" May I take your order, ma'am ? "

While ordering I tried to contain my excitement. Carl wasn't making this any easier as he continued to play with me under the table, while this handsome maitre'd stood above me taking our orders. If my husband ever know the fantasy I had about him placing me on top of the table, lifting my skirt and spreading my legs for everyone to see to cunt, and inviting Sandro, and the other male guests standing in line behind him, to taste my pussy for dessert.... each and everyone of them eatting my hot married pussy !

Once he was gone I resisted the urge to rip off my drenched delicates and stuff them in Carl's mouth. He was driving me crazy....

" You are in so much trouble when we get home darling...I promise. " I threatened.
 
When Angelique grabbed my hand, I wasn't exactly sure what she meant to do with it. Knowing my wife as I do, I highly doubted she was just going to push me away. That's what most any other woman would do in such a public setting, but my wife was not any other woman. I felt the hem of her dress rise, and her thighs spread. Before long, she pressed my hand against her fabulous cunt. I felt her heat against my palm as she held me there for several seconds, then released me. I knew what she wanted, so I didn't move away. No, instead I pressed harder against the crotch of her panties, my middle finger finding the track of her slit and pressing just a little harder as I worked my hand up and down.

I heard her breathing hitch just a bit when I reached her clit, but she maintained her cool, telling me she wanted to speak with Gina Trumbull... I wondered what she would have to say, and what Gina might say back. My cock throbbed at the thought.

After a few minutes, they came to take our order. Now, I'm no judge of male flesh; not really anyway, but I could tell Angelique had the hots for this Sandro fellow, and could only imagine the kinds of things that went through her mind when she thought about him, and whether I'd like it or not.

My wife managed to keep her cool while she ordered, if only barely, but I didn't let up on her pussy the whole time. No, if anything, I attacked her clit with added gusto, enjoying getting to tease her in public for a change. I had to admit, It was a turn-on, seeing how she struggled trying not to let on what was happening beneath the table. If I'd have thought of it at the time, I'd have slipped a finger beneath the leg band of her panties and rubbed her stiff little button uncovered while she attempted to order. I kicked myself for thinking of it too late.

When Angelique growled that I was in trouble when we got home, I could only smile, my cock straining against my trousers, since I hadn't managed to stuff it into my panties before we came in. A horny Angelique usually meant some damn hot sex, and probably a hell of a lot more teasing along the way. I had a feeling when we got home, we'd both be too horny to keep our hands to ourselves.

I took her threat as an invitation to actually go through with my idea. Sliding a finger down the fragile, lacy edge of her skimpy panties, I finally pushed it under and against the soaking slit I'd been teasing moments earlier. It was only about a second and I had my fingertip circling the hard, distended nub of my wife's aroused clitoris...
 
Honestly, it didn't take much more stimulation to drive me over the edge. If my dear hubby had any idea how naughty his wife was today, posing for all those erotic photos, showing my married pussy to a virtual stranger, even though he was an artist, Carl would have cummed in his panties. Now he was using his expert fingers to bring me to orgasm in a public restaurant. Trying not to give myself away I clenched my teeth when Sandro brought our wine.

I took a sip of my wine, trying to regain my composure. I glanced at Sandro's crotch, unable to notice how large the bulge in his trousers was. Maybe it was the combination of his raw maleness and my husbands fingers but suddenly I climaxed, creaming my panties.

" Oh my... thank you, sir. " I whispered, knowing my hubby couldn't miss the way my pussy spasmed, gushing against his finger. If we were not out in public I would have pushed him onto his knees and insisted that he lick my dripping cunt until I creamed into his mouth again.

After a moment I recovered and issued a warning, " You are so in trouble, mister ! " Using my hand I unzipped the fly of his trousers and pulled his hard cock from his panty. " Don't you dare cum or I will lock up your dick for two weeks ! You better prove that you can handle this, sweetheart. You know you have to play by my rules. "

I began to stroke his hard cock under the table...
 
I felt a swell of accomplishment when Angelique came while Sandro brought us our wine. My cock was as hard as it could be as I rubbed my wife's hot cunt, and feeling her orgasm made it throb.

Much as I hated to stop working Angelique's incredible pussy, I wasn't given much choice, as she changed position in her seat, my hand pulled free. Not caring who could see, I brought my hand to my face and began licking my wife off my fingers. As always, it was the most delicious thing I knew, and waited for the order to get under the table and lap those juices up, which I'd have gladly done.

Instead, she reached over and unzipped me, then dragged my hard-on from my pants, right there in the restaurant. It wasn't the first time she'd done this, and it was the reason this was our table. Even if my trousers had been to my knees under the table, no one would be able to tell. As she began gently dancing her fingers over my sensitized shaft, Angelique warned me again against cumming, threatening me with the goddamn cage. She didn't have to threaten. Just her saying I wasn't to climax would have had me trying my damndest to keep the cum inside.

I sat there as my more-than-beautiful wife began to jerk my cock in long, slow strokes, driving me fucking wild, as I attempted to distract myself from the pleasure just enough that it would hold my orgasm at bay...
 
I declare, I love going out to eat...

I was positive that my husband wasn't going to last the night, if I didn't bring him to orgasm here in a public restaurant, under the table, he wasn't going to survive our bedroom later, not to mention the drive home. Being the naughty wife I was, it was time to turn up the heat...

Using my finger I let it softly touch the sensitive membrane underneath the head of his cock through the silky materail of his panty. My hubby's cock immediately hardened.

" Oh Carl, dear, you got my panties so wet, teasing me like that under the little ol' table. Maybe I should go to the ladies room and take them off. Perhaps Sandro would like to have them along with his tip. "
 
Fuck, Angelique's hand felt so damn good on my cock. The fact that we were in public made it dangerous, which made it that much more erotic. God, I hated that she kept using that fucking cage threat. I don't know what the hell she got out of it, aside from a control kick. She didn't get fucked the whole time I was locked up... at least as far as I knew, so I didn't really get what the thrill was for her about the goddamn thing.

Hearing my wife talk about how damp her panties were at the goings-on, especially in conjunction with the skillful way her fingers danced over my aching cock and balls, had me on edge almost immediately.

When she talked about taking her panties off and giving them to the waiter, I couldn't help a whimper of protest. While I loved the thought of my wife sitting there panty-less, I wanted her to keep them on and soak up every drop of the juice that oozed from her sexy hole, and let me have them later.

"I'd rather you saved them for me," I said shakily. Holding back my orgasm was proving much more difficult this time. I really didn't want to have to wear the fucking cage. I didn't like it, and like I've said, I didn't understand why Angelique seemed to enjoy it so much.

If anyone was looking in our direction, there'd be little doubt as to what was happening, I was certain. The staff here already knew the kinds of things we got into. They just seemed to like the show. It was a big reason we got this table well away from the regular patrons. There was far less likelihood of just anybody getting an eyeful and lodging a protest.

I hoped like hell our food would come soon, for maybe I'd get at least a brief reprieve from my wife's talented, teasing hands...
 
As I stroked my husband's cock, the panties that he wore a constant reminder of his committment to me. Not to mention they kept him in a constant state of arousal. Once again I could tell he was struggling to control himself from having an orgasm. If he only knew how I posed for those erotic photos, spreading my legs for a virtual stranger behind the lens of a camera...how wicked and naughty I felt...but I did it all for him. When Carl finally sees my portfolio he will go crazy with desire, even more than he is now on a daily basis. But I must keep my secret.

Sandro brings our main course and I am forced to give dear Carl a reprieve. It smells so good...and since I have to always watch what I eat to maintain my figure, this is my only guilt free indulgence. Besides when we get home I can continue to make him suffer.

" So darling, have you made our reservations to my favorite resort for our anniversary ? I can't wait to wear my new wicked weasel bikini on the beach and beside the pool. " I commented...
 
To my relief, when the food came. Angelique let go of my cock. Of course, as was typical, I felt a little whimper of protest when her fingers did come back up to the table.

I was so horny, I barely had appetite enough to eat what I'd ordered. However, I knew there would be more play when we got home, so I'd better keep my strength up.

The whole time we ate, I was intensely aware of my hard-on. I did smile when people passed our table and gave my wife a glance. It made no difference to me that she got all the attention. Never in my life had I been an attention seeker. Oh sure, I got my share of glances by the opposite sex, but nothing whatsoever like those Angelique received. And it didn't matter what gender looked her over. She ate it up. I think she'd have been offended if no one paid her any attention.

When Angelique asked about our anniversary arrangements, I told her, "I'll take care of that in the morning," wondering what kind of bikini she'd gotten from Wicked Weasel this time. I kind of hoped it was one of those that barely covered anything. I loved seeing her in her bikinis that showed off everything she possessed.

One thing that "our" table possessed that none of the others in the place did, was a covering that went completely to the floor. The staff put this on before they seated us. It hid anything that went on underneath from view. Of course, it hid my wife's gorgeous legs as well, but that couldn't be helped.

Food wasn't at the top of my agenda after only a few bites. Angelique had me horny enough, all I wanted was her pussy.

Pretending it to be an accident, I swept my knife to the floor, then retreated beneath the table to retrieve it, but instead of getting right back up, I crawled over between my wife's beautiful legs, spreading them to give me access to the hot, juicy slit I'd rubbed beneath the table earlier...
 
My husband surprised me when he got underneath the table to retrieve his knife. Never before had he been so bold...I felt his hands spread my thighs apart to reveal my sheer panty clad pussy. I wonder if he could tell just how excited I really was...it was my turn to cream my panties.

" Oh Carl, you bad boy ! " I whispered, looking around to see if anyone was paying attention because my hubby was missing. Trying to remain non chalant I dipped a forkfull of lobster in my butter and placed it in my mouth.

" So sugar, you just couldn't wait until you got home to have your dessert and eat it too ? " I giggled, as I felt his tongue slide up my wet cunt.
 
Angelique chastised me with a giggle when she felt me get between her thighs. I could only imagine how she was reacting up above. Down below, though, her legs opened, revealing a very pretty pair of panties, which even in the darkness under the table, I could tell bore a wet patch right at the place where her fuck hole would be.

The only answer I gave when she made her comment about not waiting till we got home was pushing my face forward and locking my mouth on that wet spot. Oh, I'd get to the price beneath soon enough, but I intended to make my wife cum in a public place once again. It also gave me a reprieve from her desire to make me cum in public.

I'd figured out long ago that a part of Angelique's game was threaten, then offer me an opportunity to spare myself the fucking cage by pleasuring her long and hard. It was a part of her game I could do without. I so dearly loved her pussy that all she'd have to do is tell me to eat her, and I'd do so for hours, without the threat of chastity. I understood it was a power thing, but in my mind, it was unnecessary, as every moment of every day, my primary thought was how to make my gorgeous wife happy. Fortunately, a very big part of that job involved either eating or fucking her fabulous pussy.

I knew I couldn't stay under the table for long without rousing suspicion. The staff here at the restaurant put up with a lot with us, knowing the kinds of antics they'd get to witness and loving every minute, but it was also a public venue, and they had to be careful not to let other patrons find out and get upset.

After a couple minutes, I'd sucked all my wife's flavor out of her panties. I could feel the contours of her gorgeous cunt lips beneath my mouth, and just had to taste directly from the source, as I'd done so many times before.

Pulling the gusset of her panties to the side, I was treated to the smell of her aroused cunt, as well as the sight of it, there in the dimness. Without wasting any more time, I pressed my lips against hers...
 
I tried to maintain control, but my dear hubby was making it very hard to do...yes my pussy was on fire and his tongue was making it worse. I had a feeling that the staff knew what was going on...otherwise the restaurant had emtied out somewhat.

And then Sandro approached. " I assume your husband has went to the men's restroom. Shall I wait until he returns to take your order for dessert ? '

" Trying not to gasp out loud I smiled, " Yes, thank you Sandro, I think we will have the chocolate torte. I heard it was to die for.

" Excellant choice. " Sandro bowed, a slight smirk on his face.

" Please Carl, this is not a good time to continue our charade. Everyone is watching. " I protested. Part of me wanted him to service my pussy like a good hubby but I had a feeling everyone was watching us...
 
Back
Top