where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been awhile, but I used to have to use a shower chair for the shower. So when I masterbated, I would usually aim up to my cum would land on the tub wall. Then I would simply wash it off and let it go down the drain.

But I was always one for letting my cum fly wherever it wanted and clean it up after.

I came very deep in my wife last night, spread her legs as wide as they'd go and thumped my cock balls deep and held it there while she came on it, making me fill her with a huge load

Just a quick solo into my newest Tenga egg. Really wanted to edge but I had stuff to do.

Here...

mom-captions-(cum-on-moms-face)-2.jpg

About an hour and a half ago, when I was giving my 94 year old grandfather a shower, he got an erection like he usually does after taking his medicine. And I sure don't want that popping out of his pajamas all morning around the house, So after I was done giving him a shower. I got some hand lotion off the vanity, then I got down on my knees in front of my grandfather, started to give him a handjob like usual. Well, after stroking his penis a while, my hand was getting tired, my grandfather this morning was taking longer than normal to get off:rolleyes:. Then I realized everyone would be up soon, So I decided maybe it would be quicker, if I sucked his penis off. Anywho, when I did that, it only took a couple of minutes for him to ejaculate in my mouth.

Last edited:
About an hour and a half ago, when I was giving my 94 year old grandfather a shower, he got an erection like he usually does after taking his medicine. And I sure don't want that popping out of his pajamas all morning around the house, So after I was done giving him a shower. I got some hand lotion off the vanity, then I got down on my knees in front of my grandfather, started to give him a handjob like usual. Well, after stroking his penis a while, my hand was getting tired, my grandfather this morning was taking longer than normal to get off:rolleyes:. Then I realized everyone would be up soon, So I decided maybe it would be quicker, if I sucked his penis off. Anywho, when I did that, it only took a couple of minutes for him to ejaculate in my mouth.

Did you swallow though!?

hotrodtom When I get to be 94 will you be my nurse? I'll even move to Austin!:[/QUOTE said:
I never said I lived in Austin.:confused: here is a clue for what area I am from, we swing our terrible towels to our 6 Super Bowl wins, we have five Stanley Cup championships quack quack and we have 7 World Series pennants Raise the Jolly Rogers.

Last edited:

I never said I lived in Austin.:confused: here is a clue for what area I am from, we swing our terrible towels to our 6 Super Bowl wins, we have five Stanley Cup championships quack quack and we have 7 World Series pennants Raise the Jolly Rogers.

Well hello there neighbor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back