married men... would you let a stranger woman jerk you off?

Have you?
If so, please share your stories!

If not, what if one offered at a restaurant or a bar? Would you?

Had one only experience where she jerked me off in a cab on a way to her hotel... I have picked her up at the conference dinner... Spent next three nights fucking like rabbits...
 
Another woman jerking me off would be cheating. I could never hurt my wife that way. I've made it well known on this site that my wife's cheated on me twice. But two wrongs don't make a right. And nothing but good has come out of my wife's indiscretions.
 
Sure I would! I'd love a strange man to do it, too. Both with my wife watching of course!
 
Have you?
If so, please share your stories!

If not, what if one offered at a restaurant or a bar? Would you?

Yes, of course. I love HJ more than BJ. Only twice before. First time was a mutual friend of me and an ex GF. Second time was a stranger, arranged meet via the internet. Drove, parked up, fingered her to two noisy O. She then stroked me at varying speeds until I was begging to cum. I then blew a huge load, noisily all over her hand/arm/boobs/bra/tummy/legs and my car.

She became a FWB for the next 6 months.
 
Have you?
If so, please share your stories!

If not, what if one offered at a restaurant or a bar? Would you?

I have not. I was offered by a whore at the Guam naval sub base once, but politely turned her down.

If I was offered a hand job at a movie theater (not one of the choices) I'd eagerly accept. Doubtful at a restaurant...
 
I would in an instant.

Although I understand the difficulty of asking a guy cold if he'd like you to give him a hand job my advice would be to just do it, ask away.
One of the differences between the sexes in the western world is that guys would be absolutely thrilled to be asked whereas women are more likely to mace any guy asking them, then call the cops!
 
Wife only allows me to be with guys. In the mean time she does pretty much who she wants. Dirty girl and an executive
......lol
 
She's 32 tomorrow. 5'3" 118 lbs blonde 32 b cute as all hell and most are infatuated with her ass.
 
Advice

where are all you men when I think of this? I never know who to ask...

I mean it's kind of hard to know how to start that off....

What is your advice? flirting? Just asking?
Flirting is the best place to start. Make the guy think it’s his idea. A lot of men get put off by aggressive women. I welcome that forward approach...takes all the guesswork out of it.

Sign me up!
 
Well I would love that to happen but no one has ever offered... so again... nice fantasy.
 
girlfriend's girlfriend

At college, the girl I was dating had a girlfriend come up from home town. When I got to her apartment after classes, they were both drunk, in little short shorts and halter tops. My g/f told me to get comfortable and I was heading back to the bedroom to change and she said, 'no, strip down here'. I thought she was kidding around so I played like I was stripping but she got determined and told me to get naked. So, I did. G/F had me sit between them on the couch and they both played with my cock until I came! Wild, never happened again.
 
I would certainly love to have a woman jerk me off. Just the thought of a woman wanting to do that with a random man is arousing. Cannot imagine it ever happening though.
 
Back
Top