married men... would you let a stranger woman jerk you off?

I don't get it...men pay to jerk off? Why?

No, not generally, but if I were paying for a massage and they wanted to give me a happy ending for a few more dollars, I dont think I would turn it down. It is a "Strange" set of hands stroking you to an orgasm. Also, i dont know many men who would not take the opportunity to show their goods to a lady.

Also, i dont know many men who would not take the opportunity to show their goods to a lady.

A charming young lady from Exeter
was such that the men craned their necks at her;
and one was so brave
as to take out and wave
the distinguishing mark of his sex at her.

No, not generally, but if I were paying for a massage and they wanted to give me a happy ending for a few more dollars, I dont think I would turn it down. It is a "Strange" set of hands stroking you to an orgasm. Also, i dont know many men who would not take the opportunity to show their goods to a lady.

Oh I see...I didn't pick up on that from your previous post, especially when you mentioned that you weren't sure if it was a staff member or they just gave you materials. A rub and tug massage joint I can understand.

Which got me thinking, but I don't think I went to a rub and tug when I was married.

Oh I see...I didn't pick up on that from your previous post, especially when you mentioned that you weren't sure if it was a staff member or they just gave you materials. A rub and tug massage joint I can understand.

Which got me thinking, but I don't think I went to a rub and tug when I was married.

I have never paid for sex, but would not be opposed to paying for a rub and tug. So many women out there, at least when I was single, that are more than willing to oblige a horny man!

I have never paid for sex, but would not be opposed to paying for a rub and tug. So many women out there, at least when I was single, that are more than willing to oblige a horny man!

This is true, but sometimes I don't feel like putting in the effort - plus the massage itself is nice. I've even gone to R&Ts and turned down the happy ending.

I'm a little bit hesitant to go anymore...in the US where they're illegal, I think a lot of them involve human trafficking. However I went to one in Europe a few years ago, that had a website with prices, etc., and was run by a madame. It was much better than going to some shady parlor. They exist legally where I live now, but I haven't felt like parting with the $$.

This is true, but sometimes I don't feel like putting in the effort - plus the massage itself is nice. I've even gone to R&Ts and turned down the happy ending.

I'm a little bit hesitant to go anymore...in the US where they're illegal, I think a lot of them involve human trafficking. However I went to one in Europe a few years ago, that had a website with prices, etc., and was run by a madame. It was much better than going to some shady parlor. They exist legally where I live now, but I haven't felt like parting with the $$.

I agree with you that it is nice to have the option to go to a R&T that is not shady and legal. I do think that a lot of the R&T's in the US have significant issues with human trafficking, and I am not good with supporting such places.

hey...

where are all you men when I think of this? I never know who to ask...

I mean it's kind of hard to know how to start that off....

What is your advice? flirting? Just asking?

Assuming that you are a woman, this should be easy enough to accomplish hassle free. Just go out see someone you would like to 'freak-the-fuck-out'.
Slide into the seat next to them or right up next to them--,

Let your hand slide down their arm to their crotch gently take hold of their package and tell them you have made a 20 dollar bet with a girlfriend, that the first guy you did this too-, would let you jerk them off outside.
Then its all over but the moaning.

Definitely Would

If I found a female that I did not know, who was willing, I would absolutely let her give me a hand job!

.... gently take hold of their package and tell them you have made a 20 dollar bet with a girlfriend, that the first guy you did this too-, would let you jerk them off....
Or, that you lost a bet to a girlfriend, and giving a handjob to a stranger is the price you have to pay

It would almost be worth be married again just for the experience of having a stranger do that.

Oh I didn't mean to discriminate totally against unmarried men :) You can be eligible too! I just assume that most single men want more then a hand job.

Assuming that you are a woman, this should be easy enough to accomplish hassle free. Just go out see someone you would like to 'freak-the-fuck-out'.
Slide into the seat next to them or right up next to them--,

Let your hand slide down their arm to their crotch gently take hold of their package and tell them you have made a 20 dollar bet with a girlfriend, that the first guy you did this too-, would let you jerk them off outside.
Then its all over but the moaning.

hahaha

For the wives of married men that received a hand job from a female they didn't know, would consider that act to be an act of cheating? Would you be ok if your husband confided that he received a hj from a complete stranger?

where are all you men when I think of this? I never know who to ask...

I mean it's kind of hard to know how to start that off....

What is your advice? flirting? Just asking?

Ask him if he is cut or not. Then say you have never seen whatever he has and ask if you may see it. Then ask to touch it and continue. Actually my experience said out loud she had never seen a man that was not circumcised and I said I was not. Perhaps being in uniform at the time affected my reaction but it was both hot and embarrassing at the same time. Like, Oh my gosh what if I am not large enough for her likes or what if I cum to soon. She thanked me.

It’s a great fantasy to have a stranger jerk me off while my wife watches, but it’s not going to happen. :(

Back